[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever been in a grenade fight /k/? What are some tips for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: GrenadeFight_CompanyLogoMED.png.png (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
GrenadeFight_CompanyLogoMED.png.png
33KB, 300x300px
Ever been in a grenade fight /k/?

What are some tips for 1 on 1 grenade fights?
>>
Don't.
>>
>>31912354
This. The loser dies on the street and the winner dies in the ambulance on the way to hospital.
However if you must; the best technique is to strike first and try to land it so that the other guy is between you and the grenade when it detonates so that they can act as a human shield. I keep an M67 in my fanny pack as my EDC and it's served me pretty well.
>>
Funny story just last week actually.

>in gas station, getting some snacks before work
>up at register, about to pay
>melanin-enriched individual bursts through the door, holding Glock in air
>"ayo gimmie that motherfuckin cash fore i blow this room to bits nigga"
>this motherfucker can't even afford a real grenade lol
>clerk starts taking out cash
>robber approaches clerk to take the cash
>I draw my Browning Mk2 Frag Grenade
>I pull the pin and hold the lever in
>jesus fuck these things take a lot of force to hold
>clerk starts panicking
>robber racks slide on his Glock, holds it straight up
>AYO MOTHERFUCKER DON'T PLAY ME NOW
>intense staredown
>decide to move first
>release lever, hold grenade, grab robber
>he tries to detonate his Glock
>it doesn't go off
>everyone's frozen
>and frozen
>still frozen
>my grenade hasn't gone off
>fucking old ass milsurp
>everyone flashes back to reality
>clock robber with my grenade
>take my chips and leave
>get hero's welcome next time I go there
>become shooting buddies with the clerk
>>
Tennis racket and a baseball mitt are key.
>>
>>31912349
Nope, closest thing was during training at the range (army). The only thing I really remember was having to keep track of your pins to turn into the armory. We had people try to steal the grenades for some reason and its almost certain its happened at other bases so that's the protocol for that bit.

As for advice on winning, throw grenade and get to the ground feet facing the grenade. Hopefully a very small percentage will only hit your feet.
>>
When the pin is pulled, mr grenade is not your friend
>>
>>31912349
daily reminder that /r/gunsarecool irc made this thread to fish for replies
>>
>>31914428
become grenade-lobbing buddies with the clerk
>>
>>31912349
Go to the combat simulator in Perfect Dark.

pick a level like warehouse

set all weapons slots to grenade

use alt-fire mode(proximity pinball) and keep throwing them everywhere
>>
If the other guy is a good sport, ask him to duke it out with you in a game of Finnish volleyball.
Now, if you're a (((dishonorable fellow))), you'll have a short fuse on yours.

Rules
>play volleyball with a live grenade
>the one to have it blow up in his face loses
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.