[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think that wearing firearm stuff in public is cr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1478240091525.jpg (92KB, 581x775px) Image search: [Google]
1478240091525.jpg
92KB, 581x775px
Do you guys think that wearing firearm stuff in public is cringy? I don't mean the fag walking around in full rattle at walmart, I mean subtle things like hats or shirts (not moldy labia or 3% shit). Things like this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01AGL3CAM/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478392744&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=five+five+six+hat&dpPl=1&dpID=51-7o56is4L&ref=plSrch

I really like the hat, and I need a new one. But I don't want to be associated with the molon labe faggots. I'm in shape and actually somewhat knowledgeable about shit, I actually own guns and can shoot them effectively, so I guess I wouldn't be on their level but still.

Opinions?
>>
The clothes are fine as long as you aren't autistic about it.
>>
>>31912247
Honestly I avoid shit like that, I would rather people be surprised that I own guns

It makes shooting them that much easier
>>
File: p6198119_0[1].jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
p6198119_0[1].jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>31912247
this is the lid you're looking for :^)
>>
I sort of like the t rex arms one, because it doesn't scream SPARTAN OPERATIONAL TACTICS
>>
>>31912247
That hat is not obnoxious. Also stop worrying about what other people think.
>>
>>31912247
I have a hat from a local shooting range. I have stickers on my truck. Got a fucking problem with it? I do it to piss liberals off. Honest answer.
>>
>>31912247
The really cringe-y ones are the ones with the Spartan warrior head. It's always the wannabe tacticool fags that weae that.
>>
>>31912671
that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid here. I don't want to be associated with those people and I'm not sure if I'm oblivious to the cringe just because I like it or not.

>>31912558
I don't want my car scratched, dented, or hit. I've seen it happen, the libshits are cowards that will wait for you to go in a store before doing shit.

>>31912535
It's not that I'm worried about what people think, it's that I don't want to be associated with a sub culture that I find degenerate. As I said above, I'm not sure if I'm just oblivious to the cringe because I like it.

>>31912276
that's one of the reasons I like it, not everyone knows what it means and those that do will either not care or think it's cool.
>>
>>31912247
I'd never wear that dork ass hat. I'd rather not let people know I could possibly be carrying.
>>
>>31913557
I get you. However if my truck gets damaged that's what insurance is for. That's what security cams are (hopefully lol) for. I'm 35. I really don't give a fuck dude. I'm not being a dick I'm just saying I really don't give a fuck. I was buying guns in the days of the first awb. I keep loosing faith in humanity thanks to liberals. I would rather not hide what I enjoy.
>>
File: IMG_0285.jpg (50KB, 337x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.jpg
50KB, 337x360px
>>31912247
>buying clothes with fake wear
>>
>>31913869
Thanks man. I was running out of op memes. Didn't have that one saved.
>>
File: 1455778485859s.jpg (3KB, 125x82px) Image search: [Google]
1455778485859s.jpg
3KB, 125x82px
>>31912247
Reminder that hearts and minds are not won by wearing trashy hats that look beat to shit.
>neckbeards vs gentlemen open carrying.jpg
>>
>>31912247
I would avoid but thats just me. Honestly, if i saw someone wearing that i would expect them not to know much about firearms, kinda seems to try to hard. Personally i think a kimber, colt, ruger, etc hat would be more low key and based.
>>
>>31913869
It will look better when I'm sucking your dick tho
>>
Slightly related question to OP's.

Aside from gear, can you wear patches on any normal clothes and not look stupid? I've seen a few cool ones in the thread, but I don't see what I'd do with them since I don't wear gear.
>>
File: AKOUWASR.jpg (158KB, 979x737px) Image search: [Google]
AKOUWASR.jpg
158KB, 979x737px
>>31912247
>Do you guys think that wearing firearm stuff in public is cringy?

Depends. I will not wear my AKOU or other gun stuff in my average suburban life.

I WILL wear them when I go to my dad's house, whether or not it's for shooting. I will also wear them when I am up north.

Basically.. Rural? Wear. Suburb/city? Don't wear.
>>
>>31914254
.....No, patches are still gay.
>>
>>31914254
In my opinion, patches look best on backpacks in small numbers (one, maybe two), but you gotta be lowkey with them. Don't get a "Valhalla Admit One" or some type of stupid Punisher skull patch.
Just my two cents though.
>>
>>31914315
>On backpacks
Never seen this before? Would you care to provide a picture since I'm a lazy fuck?

Also I wasn't going to get something like that since I don't really like it. I was thinking more along the lines of something MGS related or a Lagoon Trading Company one since its a subtle reference.
>>
File: ot45u.jpg (267KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ot45u.jpg
267KB, 800x800px
>>31914374
>>
>>31912247
>grab em by the pussy
>>
>>31914273
Well I live on the fringe of a townish area, 5 miles is the difference between banjos or hipsters. I like the hat regardless of how many people call me a fag, I just need a second opinion on if its in league with the 3% and punisher bullshit.
>>
The hat is pretty obvious due to the big lettering, but must people won't realise it's a funs thing. Plus it doesn't look edgy unlike half of the other shit out there.

If you don't mind standing out a bit, and not for bad reasons, you should be good.
>>
About as cringy as wearing any apparel with a sports team/car manufacturer/other brandname
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.