[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is deep web gun markets a meme they all seem like scams and sending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: deepweb.png (77KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
deepweb.png
77KB, 620x350px
Is deep web gun markets a meme they all seem like scams and sending guns through post would show up on xray is it just a meme or a setup by atf and police.
>>
The Armory is a longstanding and well known scam. You don't just find weapons markets, either you know where to look or someone who does informs you. Based on you making this thread, I'd highly advise you stay off any onion sites in general. Alexandria will be far more blunt if she bothers to answer, which I doubt.
>>
>>31911137

what deepweb page is that?

anyways legit sites usually have proper images and the guns are much more expensive and beat up
>>
>>31911167
http://armoryx7kvdq3jds.onion/
>>
The Armory has been a scam since forever

+ recently 2 people in my tiny country have been baited via the Tornetwork into buying firearms by "foreign intelligence agencies". So the police does have decoy vendors on the Tornetwork, probably with fake reviews as well since almost nobody buys guns on the darknet, except maybe maybe from reputable vendors (zero to none).
>>
>>31911137
If it's illegal there is a good chance it's a scam or sting operation.

>>31911165
>Alexandria
Who is that and why do they matter?

>>31911384
IIRC this is basically how the Silk Road (drug trading) got shut down. DEA and others set up a bunch of fake ads with fake reviews and arrested a ton of people.
>>
>>31911137
They were probably real for the first few months of operation (this was years ago) before the operators got hunted down and turned.

These sites are great ways to catch ordinary middle class people who thought they'd be sneaky. They don't do shit against organized crime or the clever machinist.
>>
>deep web gun market

I don't get why they can't operate legally while still fulfilling peoples "oh I'm so bad, such a smooth criminal" fantasies. Criminals can just buy from a private seller or rob the guns.

Is a little role playing really too much to ask?
>>
Op...fucken think about this. If it's that easy to get, its a set up.
>>
>>31911601
>operate legally

How would that work? I don't think that the UK government, for example, would be cool with a citizen buying a few Glocks/Sigs/Hipoints over the internet.
>>
Lets put tit this way OP. If you think 4chan knows about it then it's not underground enough.
>>
>>31911137
Wow, this looks like a great way to have 2k stolen from you
>>
The deepweb illegal gun market is an urban legend largely relayed in the media. It has always been a scam and/or honeypots, even on the silk road since day one.
Nobody actually buys illegal guns over the internet, despite the journashits trying to make people believe it's where everything happens.
The most likely way to find illegal guns is through brown and black drug dealers, and they don't sell to whites, they'll just kill you and take your money.
>>
>>31911683
You know nothing of biker gangs my friend. If you're white you just need to get cosy with the Aryans.
>>
>>31911683
>>31911734

For the average middle class white person it's probably easier to just make a Luty.
>>
>>31911639

Why is the UK so anti gun anyways?

They don't have school shootings do they?
>>
>>31911462
>>Alexandria
>Who is that and why do they matter?

Pretty sure he was talking about Alexandria, Virginia. Which is where loads of federal government spooks are located.
>>
>>31911770

They had a big one in 1995 that led to the current handgun ban.

But a long time before that, post WW1 there was a fear of a Communist revolution, which started the first wave of gun control. Then later on the usual sort of anti gunners appeared, and that led to increasing restrictions.

The one shining beacon is the Shotgun Certificate, as it is essentially shall-issue. This is mainly because many lords such and such would never qualify otherwise.
>>
>>31911813
What do lords even do?
>>
>>31911683

I was in a thread on the Cracked.com forums (yeah, I know) at the height of the deepweb hysteria.

This one guy posted a photo of one of those shitty Cobray 37mm flare launchers that looks like an M203, and everyone freaked the fuck out.

I explained that it was a perfectly legal non-firearm item, and that you could buy it from any number of legitimate sources.

When I checked back like a half an hour later for replies, I had like -7 karma.
>>
>>31911832
>-7 karma
Does that mean you get reincarnated as a Filipino drug dealer or something?
>>
>>31911826
Receive money
>>
>>31911845
from the peasant farmers?
>>
>>31911826
>>31911845
Used to be "go broke". Nowadays it's get paid for tours of their homes.
>>
I knew a guy many years ago that had purchased guns from his drug dealer "sneaky".
Protip: Contrary to popular belief, they're actually very cheap. They are just stolen property, after all.
>>
>>31911826
My family is nobility so i can actually answer this (italy not england). I'm an American so I have no claim to the title but still have access to the coffers.

Daily life of a count:
>be dr or equivalent
>go to work for 4 hours a day
>relax rest of day
Thats it my friend, lots of traveling too. Essentially make enough money to replenish the coffers but no need to do anything more. We own land/houses, have multiple businesses, we rent out our chapel/grand hall for weddings. Nice not having to worry about money
>>
>>31911940
To add to this,

>28yrs old
>own 3 vehicles, paid off
>own 2500sqft house on half acre plot, paid off
>have masters degree in international business, no student loans
>own 67 guns and probably 100k rds of various calibers of ammo
>no bills except utilities/cable/phone/car insurance/gym membership
>unemployed
>days consists of working out 2 times a day, playing vidya, and shit posting on /k/
>>
>>31912091
of course you do, kiddo
>>
>>31911462
That's not how silk road got shut down, the creator dread pirate Roberts fucked up and tried to pay someone to perform a murder. Sting operations were negligible, I know a lot of people who used it and other similar sites without a hitch.
>>
File: 20160527_205527.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160527_205527.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>31912119
^.^
>>
>>31911810
>Alexandria will be far more blunt if she bothers to answer
Says to me it's a specific person. Though you could be right and that anon means the feds.

>>31912266
>DPR fucked up and tried to buy a hitman
Huh, could have sworn there was a sting in there somewhere.
>>
File: ytho.jpg (10KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
ytho.jpg
10KB, 221x225px
>>31911826
>>31911813
yAH, WHat are lords
>>
>>31912271
How far away from Wisconsin are you? Can I come over. I have Beer and Steak
>>
>>31912271
Wtf is that a picture of? Tell me that's not you half acre? Can your neighbors see into your bedroom? And your inflatable hot tub? I guess when you listed all that I really should have imagined suburban white trash.
>>
>>31912266
>implying they're not all free because they agreed to inform on you for the FBI
>>
USPS is a federal organization and therefore subject to 4th amendment laws on search and seizure. People ship drugs through them all the time, and I'm not exaggerating, like 1 in 10 people in line are shipping drugs at least in my area. They bring our k9 unit on average 5 packages a day for sniffing.

So, if a package gets x-rayed and it looks like a gun, they can't open it to verify because looking like a gun doesn't give them probable cause, since it could be an airshit or replica, plus guns are legal to ship it's just a question of whether or not the destination is an FFL.

So if its through USPS you're g2g. Yes, our laws protect criminals like a motherfucker. But if it's a private shipping company, you're fucked because they can just open it the second you drop it off.
>>
>>31912271
This doesn't look like a half acre at all.. I have 1/4 acre and my neighbors are no where as near as yours (unless those aren't your neighbors of course)
>>
>>31912091
>he uses his degree to be unemployed and shitpost
wew
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.