[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everyday i wake up i pray for a situation where a breakdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1468775926358.jpg (243KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1468775926358.jpg
243KB, 760x797px
>tfw everyday i wake up i pray for a situation where a breakdown of civilized society would occur just so I can use my arsenal on apes and beaners and watch other factions warring with each other as they try to rebuild society with their very own and very different ideals while I live on my own innawoods and watch from the sidelines
>tfw we're literally inches away from an economic collapse and inching even closer every second of every day

What would you guys do in this situation? Chances are this is going to be America years from now or even tomorrow morning.
>>
>>31906907
Go back to bed anon
>>
I dream about collapses where I can protect a cute little girl and have her be by my side as we cuddle at night next to my castle of canned food and water.
>>
>>31907150
I dream about the day of cleansing where degenerates like you will be put down.
>>
>>31907340
I'm not going to defend pedophilia, but anon only said he wanted to cuddle. Cuddles are okay. Of course, with a breakdown of civilized society and the onset of loneliness and isolation that would come with waiting it out quietly, you'd be right to worry about one thing leading to another.
On the flipside though, his fantasy could be purely paternal, which is what I'm getting from his post. Paternal instincts are not degeneracy, anon.
>>
>>31906907
>What would you guys do in this situation?
To start, I'd find you and shoot you.
>>
>>31907340
Hating pedos is literally lebbit tier

Go back

>>31907354
One night where it's particularly cold and we get closer to gain warmth and she feels me against her she might want to express love in another way, there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>31907379
Oh, you mean like by kissing you? Or feeding you sago, coconut milk, and corn?
>>
>>31907411
I will rub her feet and massage her little

While she
>>
>>31906907

Heh.

Nah, the US, all memes aside, is relatively stable. We were much less stable in the Vietnam and Nixon eras. Internet and infotainment at the touch of a button just means more shit is dramatized.
>>
>>31907354
this is 4chan. they are naked cuddles.
>>
>>31907426
There is a better transfer of heat if we are both naked
>>
I'd move to eastern Siberia, start a modern day version of a viking raider clan and launch coastal raids where we kidnap qt asian grils for sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation so I can become the new Genghis Khan
>>
>>31907429
Jeez anon, why can't you just be having a father fantasy instead? Now I want to exterminate you. On the day of reckoning and chaos, it will be harder for you to get consensual cuddles quickly. I cannot trust that you won't immediately decide to rape a little girl to save time. They are weak and fragile, they need to be protected, and that means they should not be given the D.
>>
>>31906907
Go fuck yourself. Before the US kicks the bucket, we ( the EU) will be a rotten corpse.
An economic collapse won't mean the end of the world. Look at greece, Venezuela, or even the 1920.
So stfu and get back to work you pathetic moron.
The chances of you having a car accident or even getting hit by lighting are far higher.
>>
>>31907451
You don't know that any man won't just rape women there's no difference if it's a girl or not. I am kind and gentle.

Keep your day of the rope fantasies I want little girls
>>
I think it's funny how /k/ always cries about people giving gun owners a bad image when most of you are literally just degenerate scum pedophiles and furries
>>
>>31907466
Butthurt redditurd detected

You have to go back kiddo
>>
>>31906907

>Why will you take by force what you may have quietly by love? Why will you destroy us who supply you with food? What can you get by war? We can hide our provisions and run into the woods; then you will starve for wronging your friends. Why are you jealous of us?

We are unarmed, and willing to give you what you ask, if you come in a friendly manner, and not so simple as not to know that it is much better to eat good meat, sleep comfortably, live quietly with my wives and children, laugh and be merry with the English, and trade for their copper and hatchets, than to run away from them, and to lie cold in the woods, feed on acorns, roots and such trash, and be so hunted that I can neither eat nor sleep.

I dream of the day in which your country is shared equally by all who come with kindness in their hearts, to form the common inheritance of all mankind :(
>>
>>31907463
>Go fuck yourself. Before the US kicks the bucket, we ( the EU) will be a rotten corpse.
The EU will stop existing the moment we (Germany) stop paying for it.
Just a matter of time before this country goes down the drain.
>>
File: 1463993996911.jpg (66KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
1463993996911.jpg
66KB, 295x418px
>>31906907
We are inches away from having the bill of rights up for interpretation. Join the armed protests that start forming around complicit congressmen.
>>
>>31907471
No, yall are fucked in the head. The rest of us have a modicum of human decency even in shit times.

So yeah, degenerate, pedo-furry cucks with too much time invested in your own heads vs time spent in the world.
>>
>>31906907
You must read a lot of /pol/. I would hide out in my house until I starve to death because I don't know how to hunt and the nearest town has about 1k people in it. A month in I would be shot for trying to take a can of beans.
>>
>>31907150
Rapist in waiting confirmed
>>
File: zzz misc~14.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zzz misc~14.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>
>>31906907
6th grade will get better buddy
>>
>>31907858
Sounds like it's time for you to learn how to plant seeds.

Why steal beans when you can grow them?
>>
>>31907439
>2014+2
>wasting time breeding with subhumans
Anon pls
>>
>>31907706
Git fucked, hippie.
>>
>>31906907
>tfw everyday i wake up i pray for a situation where a breakdown of civilized society would occur because I cannot cope in normal established society and want to see everyone suffering in open conflicts because I'm incapable of basic compassion, while I live on my own innawoods and watch from the sidelines because even in my dreams I'm a social failure
>tfw when I imagine we're 'literally' inches away from an economic collapse and inching even closer every second of every day

fixed that for you, OP.
>>
>>31906907
CIA plz go.
>>
>>31906907
OK Billy, it's the weekend, play with your friends. I want your homework done by Sunday.
>>
>>31907150
Ay, my man. Exact same tastes.
>>
>>31907463
An economic collapse of two shithole countries is nowhere near the same as an economic collapse of one of the biggest world powers on earth. If it happens to the US it will cause a domino effect and fuck everything up.
>>
File: 1468737425428.gif (132KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468737425428.gif
132KB, 500x281px
>>31908553
I was going to post an ebin smug reaction face but you summed it up pretty good, anon.
>>
For gear queery, prepped to the point of obsession, i may or may not have autism, battle loli companion, happening-happened-and-and-you-assholes-didnt-listen goodness might i suggest the novel Dark Titan by Thomas A. Watson?
>>
>>31907340
>>31907740
>>31907466
What if the child consents though?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.