[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a hypothetical for everybody to discuss in what I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1476580587918.jpg (191KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
1476580587918.jpg
191KB, 1050x590px
Here's a hypothetical for everybody to discuss in what I'm sure will be a rational, well thought manner

So, hypothetically, you're a nogunz, new AWB goes into place and you can only buy bolt/pump/lever action rifles and shotties. Let's go hard mode too and say no handguns period.

So what guns do you buy for the brewing civil war when restricted to these categories
>>
you dont buy shit in a warzone
you loot the bodies
>>
>>31905413
>implying there wont be private sales
Ar15, 90's rem 700, g17, 590a1
>>
I break the law
>>
>>31905413
What is the most widely available type of ammo
>>
If there's actually a brewing civil war, the laws don't matter, now do they?
>>
It's supposed to be in preparation, not during the active war/shtf situation.

Personally I think mossbergs are gonna get reeeeeeaaal popular real soon.
>>
>>31905413
No "handguns", but lever action is allowed you say?

This lil pony should have some kick!

https://www.henryrifles.com/rifles/mares-leg/
>>
>>31905413
>no handguns period
>in America
It would never fly, never fucking ever. It would be so fundamentally unconstitutional that we would be jumping straight to fourth box time.
>>
>>31905413
Wait are you talking about california?
>>
>>31905450
>>31905480
>>31905511
>>31905571
>>31905903
k has no suspended disbelief, god id hate to watch a movie with you guys, i bet you complain about documentaries embelishing.
>>
Anything. You're putting the cart before the horse. Great men did great things before Kalashnikov and Stoner made guns.
Besides, you've just got to survive long enough for the Russians to start flooding any kind of resistance with aid. Simply don't join the guerrillas until Putin has given them guns.
>>
>>31905413
I produce my own because I have a lathe for that sort of shit. It takes me roughly an hour to mill an 80%

Barring that, implying theres some sort of magic that keeps that from happening? Lever action 30-30, pump shotgun. Ezpz revolution desu senpai.
>>
Mauser style bolt-action of your choice with a stockpile of ammo or some sort of fudd durr rifle in 30-06.

Nugget may have been a good choice 5 or 10 years ago, but spam cans are getting rarer by the day it seems.
>>
File: 1360862215.jpg (25KB, 750x318px) Image search: [Google]
1360862215.jpg
25KB, 750x318px
>>31905413
I live in Australia, so choices in firearms resemble choice restrictions.
I guess it'd have to be the first .308 (or similar) rifle I find, likely bolt action. Hopefully even 6.5 mauser. I'm not very picky. I'll have looted some soldier's 5.56 Austeyr before long.
(Austeyr (Australian military's rifle pictured.)
>>
>brewing civil war

AMERICA IS ALWAYS IN A CIVIL WAR.

We can't even decide to keep a figurehead longer than 8 years.

There's always a karmic cycle going on between people that did wrong and people trying to settle the score. What goes around comes around etc

Don't start shit and there won't be shit.
>>
>>31906219
>i bet you complain about documentaries embelishing.
You bet your ass I do.
>>
>>31906321
Your service rifle is called the Austeyr? I get that it's supposed to be Australian + Steyr but Steyr is Austrian so it doesn't really work very well.
>>
>>31905413
Let's start with a weapon that might be a surprise choice;
The Martini-Henry rifle.
>But Anon, it only holds one round!
>But Anon, it doesn't have a safety!
>But Anon, it requires a rare form of food!
>But Anon-
It was designed to eat .450/.577, which is a hell of a round for anyone to take, body armor or no body armor. Also, in the case of a new AWB and active civil war, you can bet your ass that both ammunition and reloading supplies are being carefully watched. Making smokeless is a lot harder than tossing together some black powder in your back yard. Also, it's practically guaranteed to fire, no matter what. If you can buy this rifle, odds are you can buy at least a single bullet. Worst case scenario, the slug is slightly too small for your barrel and you patch it, using both the slug and cartridge to create casts that you then use to make more slugs and cartridges. Rinse and repeat until AWB is gone.
>>
>>31906257
Thanks CTR, now I know never to resist! Couldn't have given up without you!
>>
>>31906393
god damn it i love you argumative fucks
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.