[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/omrades, help an anon out. I would like a gun such as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: colorado.jpg (3KB, 110x110px) Image search: [Google]
colorado.jpg
3KB, 110x110px
Hey /k/omrades, help an anon out. I would like a gun such as an AR or AK for target shooting, seeing as how I already have a rifle and shotgun for hunting. However, I live in Colorado, which has been flooded by liberals that banned the fun magazines and practically ran AR and AK sellers out of business. Any suggestions for alternate guns. I just want something that would be fun to shoot at the range.
>>
>>31904358
Dude you can buy regular mags here in CO, just be a little creative. Buy out of state, buy pinned mags and Unpin them, order online to friends out of state and have them send to you, or just buy from cool people here
>>
File: 30-christie-fall.w529.h352.gif (3MB, 529x351px) Image search: [Google]
30-christie-fall.w529.h352.gif
3MB, 529x351px
>>31904403
this.

the sheriffs have publicly stated they aint enforcing the mag bans. so have fun shitbird
>>
fuckit, ill spill the beans. ark tactical, go get some 30 round mags. get a D60 while you're there if you feel ballsy. I'm sure other stores sell >15rd mags, thats just the only one I've been to that doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>31904358
That's why I'm building up my magazine collection before I move back. What part of CO do you live in,because I find it hard to believe there are no scurry salt guns for sale in the springs area.
>>
>>31905646
there are more ways
but this
>>
>>31905646
They have a 5 star review on google from pepe. I have to check it out there.
>>
>>31906238
they're good people. the old fat guy is a bit of a try hard but the two skinny guys are nice and the short beard guy seems to know his stuff. (nostalker)

jensen's is nice up in loveland but I don't think they do 30rd AR mags.
>>
>>31906275
I don't remember the place but I drove up to Loveland to get a CZ75 Compact on my birthday. Traffic was bad so I got there 30 min before closing and I decided to only look around. When I got in there they were super friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful so I ended up getting one.
>>
>>31904358
>ran ar and ak sellers out of business
Are you retarded?
>>
>>31906622
probably is. plus I wonder if he knows you can buy stuff on the internet these days..
>>
File: 1464941695774.jpg (217KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464941695774.jpg
217KB, 1920x1200px
>>31904358
>>31904358
>I live in Colorado, which has been flooded by liberals that banned the fun magazines
Which no lgs is obeying and no sheriff will enforce
>and practically ran AR and AK sellers out of business.
I can name multiple stores in the metro which still sell both, a lot are just being panicked bought

Leave Boulder, OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.