[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll keep this simple. >inb4 >>>>/akg/ I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: sloot.png (322KB, 611x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sloot.png
322KB, 611x1080px
I'll keep this simple.
>inb4 >>>>/akg/
I want to break into aks
What aks are worthwhile in terms of durability and dependability?
How much will I be spending on said ak?
Thanks. Have a slut.
>>
>>31903874
Why would you not go to AKG? That's literally what it's for. They post an ak buyers guide at the top of every thread AND some dumbfuck like you asks this EXACT SAME QUESTION in EVERY THREAD. You know about AKG and have obviously been to it so why didn't you read when the others asked? Fuck you
>>
>>31903874
Is she a hooker from backpage?
>>
>>31903901
I see no buyers guide on the current one, nor have I ever seen a buyers guide. Obviously. So forgive me if I don't feel like wading through tripfags to find this thing. I'm just trying to buy an ak. Not read about every dumb thought running through the average 4chan slavaboo's head.
Thanks for your barely helpful post though.
>>31903920
No idea.
>>
shit thread
>>
>>31904041
>he navigated all the way from his /k/ humor thread with the same jpgs posted every week and usual dragon dildo shitposting just to say this
>>
>>31904023
They've had a buyer's guide on the last three /akg/s. On the other hand, you could always just fucking ask a question. Or you could just lurk more.

Either way, you don't deserve your own thread.
>>
>>31904023
>So forgive me if I don't feel like wading through tripfags to find this thing
>I don't feel like reading what other people have said to answer this exact question.
>>
>>31904124
Hey, I paid 600 internet points for this thread. I've a right to be here
>>
>>31903874
buy an AR15
>>
>>31904179
I have one and an ar10.
>>
>>31903874
OP ignore all the haters here. The best AK you're going to find for a decent price nowadays is the IO sporter. You can get it for under $600 at Centerfire systems. Avoid Wasrs at all cost; just a quick google of reviews will show you they're heavily prone to canted front sights and severe mag wobble.. at best.

The yugo/zastava guns are also to be avoided as they have proprietary furniture and non chrome lined barrels which will corrode when shooting steel case ammunition. The bolts are also unfinished steel so they are prone to rusting as well.

If you want the best AK for your money you'll have to buy an Arsenal SGL series as they are made in Russia. Cream of the crop for AKs. If you don't want to pay with your first born son, then you'll probably want to look into the Interordinace AKs
>>
>>31903874
That's a dude.
>>
>>31904214
Fuck off IO, your rifles are complete shit, as worthless as the RAS-47.
>>
>>31904290
stop trying to mislead OP, IO makes good rifles. The RAS-47 isn't that bad, it has a shit rep because it's made by Century who FUCKED UP the Wasr. The RAS would be a decent substitute if the Io is out of stock
>>
>>31904076
Stay mad OP.
>>
>>31904373
the ras47 didnt even last 5k rounds, get the fuck out of here
>>
>>31904214
wow you actually know so fucking little about AKs

1. Century makes pretty good AK's, the only people who complain about them are the ones who have never shot or owned one
2. I.O. on the other hand, is hated by everyone, including the owners
3. Yugo's are GREAT AKs and chrome lined barrels aren't necessary because there's literally almost no surplus 7.62x39 in the US at all, and no new production ammo is corrosive. Even if it was, some fucking hot water after you shoot it will neutralize the corrosive mercury salts.

3. Good luck finding a fucking SGL for less thatn $1,700

4. I sold a RAS47 today that was one of the straightest, best fitting AKs I've seen.
>>
>>31904373
Stop fucking posting, this has to be bait. I refuse to believe anyone is this retarded.

>>31904649
IN A FUCKING AKOU TORTURE TEST
TORTURE
TEST
AS IN
THEY POUR SAND INTO THE ACTION AND RUN IT OVER WITH A TRUCK
jesus christ you kids are fucking stupid, holy shit. Go out and actually shoot a fucking gun before you spout shit over the internet. It even lasted TO THE 5000th ROUND of their test, which is fucking incredible for something in that price range. you fucking retard.
>>
File: bait.png (195KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
195KB, 1500x1000px
>>31904653
op deserves io
>>
File: rs47 cast.jpg (29KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
rs47 cast.jpg
29KB, 150x150px
>>31904673
it has a cast trunion. Shill harder
>>
>>31904681
this

>>31904711
no wait, this is a picTURE FOR ANTS, FRIG OFF
>>
File: 20161105_020733.jpg (3MB, 4032x1335px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_020733.jpg
3MB, 4032x1335px
You could get a molot vepr from kvar for about 1k and just swap out rpk style handguards if you dont like em. Some other sites are selling converted ones too but im sure theyre selling out quick (check out vepr.org or akfiles for more info)
or if you can find an unconverted one do it yourself.

Im sure a arsenal would serve you well just try to get it re finished or something their finish doesn't seem to be very good.

above mentioned will be anywhere from 850-1300 depending on pre converted or how far you go with swapping out stuff on a vepr. Heres mine mocked up (about to start fitting everything together this weekend)
>>
>>31906424
http://www.k-var.com/shop/FM-AK47-11.html (vepr)

http://www.k-var.com/shop/SAM7R-71P.html
>>
File: extrafullretard.jpg (80KB, 585x503px) Image search: [Google]
extrafullretard.jpg
80KB, 585x503px
>>31903874
>I want to break into aks
>5 days before a presidential election
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.