[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if you do these things in the military? 1.killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1472481275679.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472481275679.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
What happens if you do these things in the military?

1.killing some one incidently
2.losing your gun
3.losing an equipment you had
4.accidentally destroying an equipment
5.swearing at an officer
>>
>>31899854

you get a wedgie
>>
>>31899854
Just find some nobody enlisted to pin the blame on
>>
How are you going to shoot someone with the gun you've broken and lost while you're scrubbing out the shitters because you swore at an officer?
>>
>>31899854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XFA9eTpS4
>>
>>31899999
noice git
>>
>>31899999
jesus
>>
>>31899854
1. Probably an investigation
2. Having to carry the M2by4
3. If it's SI everyone gets put on lock down until it's found
4. Just blame it on someone else
5. I swear at mine so I wouldn't know
>>
>>31899872
thats called a whipping boy
>>
>>31899854
1. If you can play it off like the enemy did it after a fire fight, nothing. If you do it for no reason, court martial.
2. Court Martial, investigation
3. Is the item sensitive and serialized? If yes art 15 at minimum. Is the item ta50 or equivalent? Nothing, you fill out paperwork and pay for it.
4. If your CoC is cool, they do paperwork for field loss. But you never break anything in the military, it was always someone else.
5. Ideally your NCO smokes you all day, at worst art 15.
>>
>>31899872
>>31900844

Officers can pull that shit with paperwork, not with someone being shot. No one would take the fall for him, and the fact there are tons of enlisted compared to the officer means they would band together, multiple witnesses vs. 1.

Losing gun or equipment, you're fucked if it's serialized.

Destroying equipment. A guy in Iraq left his rifle resting on MRAP tire, went to move vehicle and ran it over

Swearing at an officer directly is gonna get you in hot shit. I'll give you an example how they are indirectly.

>Platoon gets lost for hours
>Someone yells, "who's the fucking genius that planned this route!" within earshot of the officer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.