[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun shop stories? I was at my local gun store last week and had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 30

File: sub-2000-1.jpg (168KB, 1300x383px) Image search: [Google]
sub-2000-1.jpg
168KB, 1300x383px
Gun shop stories? I was at my local gun store last week and had a incident I thought was kind of funny

>go into store with friend for ar lower receiver
>check out used guns
>see keltec sub 2000 9mm glock mag used for $400
>been looking for one for awhile havnt been able to find one
>hi points are located near the used guns in my store
>see 2 basketball americans and ghetto looking white dude looking at guns
>they dont look like gun enthusiasts
>white guy asks to see a hi point
>flags everyone of course, handles like general idiot
>asks if they jam
>"It's a $129 gun so yea"
>"i'll take it"
>guy goes in back for a few minutes with his license comes back
>"are you buying this for yourself"
>"yea"
>"Well you've been buying alot of these lately and we don't think your buying this for yourself and what your doing is a felony, we've already been in contact with the ATF about you and I wouldn't be surprised if you get a knock on your door soon, we are going to need you to leave the store"
>purchase kel tec sub 2000 and kek at ghetto gang bangers trying to buy hi points
>>
>>31899477
I'll take Things That Didn't Happen for $500, Alex.
>>
>>31899675
my preferred gun shop borders youngstown ohio which has always had alot of crime and gangs. it's not that crazy of a story. i just got a chuckle out of it and figured would post
>>
> month ago
> went to fun shop that was about 15 miles away from my college
> decided it's time to buy an sks
> go in, guns everywhere
> no fudds it looks like, a bunch of old men sitting around the table
> as I proceed to finger fuck rifles in shelves, I overhear the old men
> something something ghetto, something something black nigger
> Even talked about a club meeting tonight
> wtf, is this KKK, in Iowa?
> buy sks, then leave
> sold sks a month later to buy an ar15

I'm going back someday
>>
>>31901466
I used to visit a lgs in Bedford Ohio. Basically a basketball suburb of Cleveland. I've seen similar stuff happen all the time. Mostly it's woman buying guns picked out by their Bf.
The owner asks the question and it's always the same. "Dat gun is fo me".

The best was when Jamal wanted a Walther ppk cause "James Bond".

His girl wouldn't pony up $500 cause "it so small".
He ended up with a bersa.
>>
>>31899477
>>31899675
I paid for my Glock brand Glock in tactical tan with twenty dollar bills marked "taxation s theft" and after a few jokes the guy who works the counter told me that he only pays for ammo and guns in cash because the ATF can track your purchases.
>>
>>31902483
I should also mention that the owner said " we don't keep records that we aren't forced to by law and the ATF isn't supposed to store your information".
Then a different guy said "and if you believe that, you're a moron."
That was on a different visit though.
>>
My buddy owns a gun shop. He told me the best way to make a million dollars at it is to start with 2 million.

The profit margins on new guns is incredibly low because at the end of the day the guy finger-banging all your stock can find it for 20% less than any price you can make a profit on by going online.

The only reason he had a buisiness was because the FFL forced people to come into the store to pick up their internet purchases, and would buy ammo and accessories while they were at it.

He likes to joke that he is a holster and cleaning solvent salesman and that the guns behind the counter are strictly props for advertising purchases.

I watch him grit his teeth while white trash guys who clearly have no money finger-fuck a dozen $2000 rifles and leave without buying so much as a bottle of hoppes oil.

Or worse, the gun jews who try to haggle him down to a 1 or 2 percent profit margin whilst pointing his stock everywhich way about the store and talking to him like hes an idiot.
>>
>>31902993

Nothing wrong with not falling for bullshit margins.

If your gun is more expensive by sixty bucks you're a dogshit businessman. If you honestly can't get within 15$ of an online price you suck dick.

My local place in Vegas consistently beats or matches online prices.
>>
File: old timy v.png (1MB, 669x987px) Image search: [Google]
old timy v.png
1MB, 669x987px
>>31901466
Don't worry good story.
>>
>be in ma
>head up to a fuddy hole in the wall gun shop in NH; there's more pre 1960 wood stuff in here than you can shake a stick at
>buy a 1940s gill gun 22 and a 1950s Jc Higgins shotgun for like $200 total
>jolly man behind the counter knocks off $20 because why not
>walk out of the store, one gun in each hand
>some guy in a car parked next to me gives me a thumbs up as I put my new guns in my trunk

It was a good day.
>>
File: 1462834925025.jpg (113KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1462834925025.jpg
113KB, 1280x718px
>>31903396
i have a jc higgins shotgun, it holds a special place in my heart because it was my great grandfathers. never met him, all i have of him is some knives and that shotgun. works perfectly for a cheap shotgun
>>
>>31899477
>at my lgs
> decided to buy a suppressor
> clerk ringing me up asks why I want a suppressor
>tell him I want it for hunting, so I don't need ear plugs, and I can hear the deer.
> he says " that suppressor will blow the deer in half, there won't be any meat left"
>inform him suppressors don't work like that
> take the time to educate him on suppressor use
> mfw he decides to purchase the same one as me
> mfw we went to his land later on in the week and tried out our new suppressors
> mfw I converted a fudd and now we are range buddies
>>
>>31903713
Good shit
>>
>Lgs
>smoking babe at the counter
>need ammo
>"do you have any 12 Guage buckshot?"
>"is that like a brand or something?"

Clearly she had to have spent some time on her knees to get the job
>>
File: kquW3.png (311KB, 636x414px) Image search: [Google]
kquW3.png
311KB, 636x414px
>>31903713
>hfw "silencer"
>>
>>31901466
My gf is from youngstown! What a shithole.
>>
>>31903795
What
>>
>>31903849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHLEXPoiFy4
>>
>>31903713
I feel like gun store employees typically fall underneath the 100 IQ level.

How can anyone assume that what is essentially a small non-ballistic extension of the barrel would possibly increase the effects of the round?

I mean, I guess there's some obscure silencers that do act as barrel a minute barrel extension for part of the length, I've seen the design before.
>>
>>31899477
>frequently shop at Cabela's
>check out used guns rack
>not get swept for a change
>>
File: feels~03.png (150KB, 675x825px) Image search: [Google]
feels~03.png
150KB, 675x825px
>be me
>go to lgs 50 yards from where I work to fingerfuck a FNS9 compact or a revolver because I'm trying to pick a new carry gun
>some of nicest staff you'll ever see in a retail store
>have spent several thousand dollars there over the years
>my buddy wants to tag along and he brings his friend
>they hover around me talking their noguns conversation with each other
>ask if they have a FNS9 compact
>clerk unironically tells me that's a big gun, not very popular with CCing
>have to bite my tongue to keep myself from saying for you
>they don't have any FNs
>clerk insists I check out an HK VP9
>I have an iron deficiency so I shake like a motherfucker, can't shoot for shit with any handgun that doesn't way over 5 pounds
>insists I try it out
>insists I use his personal gun that he uses in 3 gun competition
>his overt niceness makes me start spilling my spaghetti, even after my close call with meme spouting
>he ushers me to the indoor range with my nofuns friend and his friend in tow
>I get some hearing protection and go inside
>can't keep a good sight picture because my hands are shaking with the tiny gun
>shoot all over the place
>not even sure I get one on paper from 10 yards
>go back out
>no guns friend and companion start with their expert criticism of my marksmanship
>clerk asks if I liked it
>y-yeah t-thanks
>my pockets are overflowing
>thank him again and come up with an excuse to leave
>go back next day and buy a few boxes of ammo for my Hi Power and some blue remover because I have a fucked up way of thinking that I need to buy their ammo to atone for every time I act like a sperg in their store
>I now have to check my autism every time I go in now
>>
>>31903396
You went to Pete's in Hudson, didn't ya?
>>
>>31903788
Probably a cheap ploy to draw in customers.

Worked retail before, youd be suprised, sales are usually 30% higher when you put a leggy pair of tits behind the counter.
>>
>>31903173
A lot of gunstores can't just get whatever they want at whatever price they want
A lot gunstores are in a pool of dozens of other gunstores so they can have more buying power with manufacturers
It's more complicated than just comparing numbers on gunbroker
>>
>>31903795
But that's the one for shooting down helicopters
>>
>>31902993
your friend is full of shit. the manufacturer sells the guns at distributor pricing, who in turn sell the guns at dealer pricing, who in turn sell the guns at whatever prices you see.

from what i've read the mark up from distributor pricing to the price the consumer pays is around 40%. so if your friend is claiming to only have 1-2% profit margin then he should switch distributors.

this is why when the wholesale dealers are trying to clear out stock they can slash the prices an decent amount, e.g. the 500-600 dollar veprs and 500-550 chiappa rhinos, and still come out ahead.
>>
>>31903926
take some fucking iron pills
>>
>>31899477
>be Ja'quan Freeman
>your neighborhood has always been crime ridden, but recently has seen an increase in incidents
>police rarely follow through with reports if they even bother to show up
>diligently save money from every paycheck from your gainful place of employment
>head to LGS to purchase low-cost firearms to gift to various friends and family members who are allowed to carry them so that they might defend themselves if necessary
>support local small businesses even though online transfers are cheaper
>have to settle for Hi-Points; not ideal but cost effective
>figure you've been a regular customer long enough to engage in what the internet calls "the bantz" with proprietor
>other customers give you the stinkeye like the unloaded and chamber flagged pistol will suddenly start spitting lead the moment it pointed in their general direction
>shop owner starts racially profiling you and talking about the ATF
>you figure he's bluffing but the thought of some government jackboot busting down your door and shooting your pugapoo unnerves you
>quickly usher your brother and his husband out the door
>go on /k/ to post about your experience only to see a guy admitting to buying Kel-Tec thinking he's better than you
>>
>>31903926
Jesus, eat some red meat and work out you huge faggot. You sound like a women
>>
>>31903173
>save $60 buying a gun online
>pay $50 FFL Fee

Cool
>>
File: AWAY.jpg (202KB, 1247x1920px) Image search: [Google]
AWAY.jpg
202KB, 1247x1920px
>>31904003
>>
>>31903999
I couldn't even remember to take my Chantix twice a day. Let alone iron pills
>>
File: iceburn.gif (50KB, 500x129px) Image search: [Google]
iceburn.gif
50KB, 500x129px
>>31904003
>go on /k/ to post about your experience only to see a guy admitting to buying Kel-Tec thinking he's better than you
>>
>>31904014

>tfw two places near me do free transfers

Feels good man.
>>
>Go to local gun store for first time
>shortly after trump's "grab her by the pussy" scandal
>60+ year old gun store owner telling his wife it was 11 years ago and doesn't matter
>Shop covered inside and out in anti-clinton and pro-gun bumper stickers
>customer asks why gun looks like an assault rifle because lol NY
>"It's pump action. The stupid law doesn't effect them"
>buy two 870s for $500
>guy outside compliments out twin guns to match the twin fishing poles we had in the back

three weeks later

>ask if they have mini 14
>they do, $250 cheaper than gander mountain
>little girl playing with gun store dog saying she wants to stay the night in the store with dog
>fudds coming in to look at $150 savages and get scopes fiddled with
>idle joking as shop owner fumbles for lost set screw with magnet (it was in his pant legs)
>laugh about background check inefficiency and how private sales should be private
>IRL shitpost with owners about Clinton being pro-2nd amendment
>Oldbro owner tells me about how his shop and house were the only building on the fairly populated road back in the day and the main route was dirt that got rutted so badly they couldn't ride bikes

10/10 A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>31902993
Well, that kinda sucks for them. There is an awesome gun shop I bought my WASR at in Michigan.. Tons of guns, mix of surplus, fudd guns, new stuff, used stuff. They even had an SG-43 on a carriage once. Back in 2010 or so they had walls and walls and crates and crates of $99 nuggets.

Last time I went there, few years ago, they had $900 M92 AKs at the same time you could get them for $399 online. Cookie cutter ARs for $2000, nuggets for $250. Everything was at least 40% higher than you could get it for online.

Same with my local gun shop now. They were selling a PS90 for $1600 when they were like $1250 all day long online. Wish Id have gotten one since theyre unobtanium now. Only thing they had OK prices on were their pistols, which I feel is a common trend in gun stores.
That's why gun stores go out of business.
>>
File: lookatthemtits.jpg (210KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
lookatthemtits.jpg
210KB, 600x768px
>>31903947
did someone say a leggy pair of tits?
>>
not a lgs, but i share.
I look like early 20s, but was ~35 a few years back at a yard sale. Spotted long gun hidden back behind a table and a paper sign saying "for sale". Ask old dude "what kind of rifle is it?"
old dude: "ACTUALLY, "young man", it's a CAR-BEEEEEEN"
me: "Looks like a ruger barrel band I see there, so I'm guessing it must be a Ruger model 44. They haven't made those for 30 years, right? great gun, got one back home in my safe. What are you charging, "sir"?"
Wifey heard my tone and stepped in before me and old dude stopped using "polite" terms for eachother, told the old man she didn't want me buying another one and dragged me away.
>>
>>31904142
name that fucker now
where in MI?
>>
>>31904082
>day before going to ask for mini 14
>at gander mountain looking to fingerfuck rifles
>spy three mini 14s (natural wood, laminate, synthetic) for $1000
>guy bullshitting with fudd about shotgun camo tells me the only semi-auto carbines he has are .22
>wander around more eyeing rugers
>eventually get other guy to hand me wood stock
>ask if it only fires .223
>guy is visibly shaken and very forcefully says yes
>ask him if any are chambered .556
>he tells me the synthetic stock is
>"what about the laminate one at the end?"
>he very snottily replies that's the 5.56 he just told me
>Ruger themselves say the ranch rifle reciever shoots both

fuck corporate stores for anything but accessories
>>
>>31902993
I got hired at a gunstore the other day
They told me this same shit in the interview.
They make most of their money off of selling accessories with guns.
>>
was at the one the other day, just kind of killing time.

>Chubby dude, with one of those stupid chubby dude mustaches, and thick glasses walks in.
>"Hey, I need to see an ar-15!" he says a little too loudly.
>Gun store employee looks at him and already knows the deal, this dude knows nothing about guns, probably never even fired one.
>Hands the first p.o.s. Ar off the shelf too him.
>Chubby guy's demenor instantly changes when he holds it, he squints his eyes like clint eastwood, suddenly possessed by the bad ass gods.
>"What you planning on doing with it?" employee asks.
>"Protection" chubby guy says.
>"Oh? Home protection,"
>"That's right," Chubby guy says, like this is some kind of fucking old west genre novel now.
>"We don't usually recommend them for home protection, if you miss you have no idea where your rounds are going to end up," employee says.
>Chubby guy dramatically pauses, looks at employee with cold steel eyes. "Oh, I ALWAYS hit what I'm aiming for," he says.
>Employee just laughs, "Ok, sure..." he says.
>I go outside to laugh my ass off.
>>
File: 1431556450319.jpg (20KB, 360x466px) Image search: [Google]
1431556450319.jpg
20KB, 360x466px
>>31904003
nice try hillary
>>
>>31903990
It aint that hes SELLING them at 1 to 2 percent profits, you are correct, his listed prices actually give him a decent margin.

But he will buy a gun for $600, then price it at $700. Then some fuckhead starts finger fucking it and sayin "awww well how about I give you $500 for this, I can find one on armslist for that."

No shit, cuz its used and not being sold retail. This is new in box and I have to make money. $675 is as low as I can go, or GTFO.

Not saying he is dumb enough to sell at a 1% profit, im saying people are genuineley puzzled when he refuses to do so.
>>
>>31903936
affordable arms
pelham
>>
>>31903982
I don't really need that.. yet
>>
File: 1380334815224.jpg (54KB, 450x453px) Image search: [Google]
1380334815224.jpg
54KB, 450x453px
>>31904216
Mini 14 shoot both .223 and 556, There was an annealing problem for the first 2 years they made the mini 14 in stainless. The barrels would crack.
This made people think that
>223 cal meant .223 rem
If you Don't believe me, call Ruger yourself.
If you have and old stainless mini 14 barrel starting to bulge, They will replace the barrel free.
Life time warranty on all the stuff they make.
>>
>>31904052

Damn. Wish shops around here were that based. If I didn't have to spend $50 on a fucking transfer, maybe I'd buy some ammo or accessories from them.

A while ago fees were up to fucking $95 for a transfer.
>>
>>31903251
Lmfao
>>
>>31904003
>>be Ja'quan Freeman
>>your neighborhood has always been crime ridden, but recently has seen an increase in incidents
Ja'quan ought to know that it's legal to give guns as gifts and be up front about it. And for liability many stores won't sell you a gun if you have somebody with you that's fingerfucking it more than you are. Just like some stores make you show ID for all people with you when you buy happyjuice.
I have literally called LGSs and said "I'm christmas shopping, how many AR lowers do you have?" Picked up 4 last saturday that way.
>>
>>31901466
Yo! I'm coming back to Youngstown to visit. I'm from Niles, want to go to the range?
>>
>>31904525
My store does $45 dollar flat transfers.

You could order 5 pallets of ammo and they'll only charge $45, which I think is pretty fair.

I mean, they do run a business after all, and it's pretty much the only business I'd consider supporting at all, so I don't mind it.
>>
>>31903173
>fuck my local gun store surely this $60 i save online will be well worth the eventual decline of the firearms industry
>>
>>31905512
I want noguns to go.
>>
>>31904364
you guys keep coming up here and asking me if you can buy ARs or post ban shit and it needs to fucking stop
>>
>>31903713
>> mfw he decides to purchase the same one as me
>> mfw we went to his land later on in the week and tried out our new suppressors
Nope. Fictional story.
>>
>>31905512
>>31904525
you two are fucking retarded nogunz.
you realize when we run a background check for a transfer we have to store that bullshit paperwork for 20 YEARS right? As in, if i do a background check for you and the ATF decides to ask me for your paperwork 19 years from now, I have a week to procure it for them?

So quit fucking complaining about transfer fees when you probably don't even support them or give them business anyways.
>>
>>31903990
1-2% profit margin could sync up fine with 30% or more markup
don't forget overhead like rent, electricity, heat/cooling, water (need a bathroom don't they?), lawyers and accountants (at least one of each on retainer or payroll), salesmen, gunsmiths, insurance, paying off customers who are angry about <insert BS your shithead employee did>, etc, etc
>>
>>31903396
> mire than you can shake a stick at.

Thank you please keep this phrase alive good sir
>>
>>31899477

Went to academy this morning, to get a glockywocky.

>Ask to see a g17 and 19 gen 3
>Pulls both out
>i'm trying to decide which feels better,
>counter guy asks me if i'm wanting to conceal carry with one of these
>i say no
>he says "good because you wouldn't be able to conceal carry with either of these"
>smile to myself at the though of /k/fags losing their mind at the thought of someone thinking that the g19 is not concealable
>end up buying the 17 because i have big hands and i'm not a faggot
>>
>>31904216
the target models have tight match .223 chambers
>>
>>31903926
>wants an FNS9 COMPACT
>complains the VP9 is small
>complaining that a larger gun is too small

are you retarded?
>>
>>31903173
>My local place in Vegas consistently beats or matches online prices.
and theyre either overcharging in the first place or making nothing on guns

i had a customer ask about a RAS47 with the MOE furniture, AIM surplus was selling the gun at what it would cost us to get it, if i sell him that gun at that price i lose money just on my wage

take optics planet for example, a $1400 ACOG on there is $13XX cost, and they dont charge tax, so why bother even stocking ANY ACOGs when they sell close to cost
>>
>>31905574
Ten years later
>I wish I didn't have to drive to the next state over to buy guns
>but at least I didn't waste 10% on buying from my old gun shop. Fucking jews tried claiming they had to make a profit. Glad they went out of business!
>>
>>31902993

There's a gun shop in my town.

The owner is a legendary ass. Every person that's into guns in my town know him. He's the old fud type that hates polymer pistols. Yet he sells Glocks and whatnot. Whenever a new person comes in looking for a Glock or something he calls them an idiot and shows them pictures of exploded Glocks he keeps in a binder. Also his prices are jacked way up and lies saying shit like the Remington he's selling was special made for his store made with special steel and that's why he charges so much.

His store probably doesn't even break even. But he has a side business where he buys old large military equipment and resells it. Not only keeps his business alive but gives him a pretty good living.
>>
>>31903858

I think we assume gun store employees are as knowledgeable as enthusiasts.

I'm sure there's lots of employees that are, but there's probably a ton that aren't. Or just more knowledgeable in one area of guns.
>>
>>31907145
>and I'm not a faggot

You had me up to that point. That's when I realized the whole story was fiction.
>>
>>31903173
You ignorant fuck. Stores have to pay, rent, rates, bills, staff amoung other things so that their customer base can ask questions and weigh up their options on multiple guns. Not everyone sits at home on /K/ or Youtube all day furiously masturbating over Hicock videos. Not to mention they also have to compete with other stores in the area.
>>
>>31902124
Where is this at?
>>
>>31907622
Urbandale, Iowa
>>
>>31901466
>>31903843
>>31905472
Oh shit youngstown bros waddup.
Range trip sometime?
>>
>>31907753
oh wtf, i used to live in youngstown too, whats up bros.

Ill be back there in a couple months, i wonder if you can ship back mags/ammo out of state without much issue since its much cheaper there.
>>
>>31907269
No it wasn't heavy enough
Sorry for the confusion
>>
Not gunstore but pawnshop with guns in back so same diffrence

>be me going to pawn shop that explicitly advertises selling guns
>bring grandma along, she hasnt shot a gun since her dad passed away
>all his guns went to some fudd son in law
> anyways, get into pawnshop
>full of niggers on their phones
>ask where guns are
>Jamal points to back room
>door unlocked, walk back there
>display cases unlocked and open for all the handguns, long guns on the wall
>no locks, no anti theft systems, no cameras
>immedeatly begin fondleing each gun on the wall
>stevens model 77
>remington 870
>mossbergs of all sorts with any attachment you can think of, pistol grip, folding stock, extendible stock, flashlights, shell carriers, etc
>im looking for a cheap gun to beat the tits out of
>grandma looking for a CC derringer
>always tells fond stories of her dads derringer
>she found a derringer
>Talked jamal down to $50
>fucking what
>bought the derringer
>found a $150 h&r pump pardner
>try to talk the guy down to 125 cuz parts are wobbley
>wouldnt budge
>he tried to talk up the price to 175 because it was taticool
>it was black, thats it
>"actually how bout 180, cuz i gave your sweet old lady a deal"
>no thanks
>go back into back room to return shotgun
>do the most mature thing i can think of
> steal all the chamber flags from evey handgun
>take batteries out of taticool lights
>leave and never return

Story a bit random but im bored and waiting in dickheads sporting goods for my new purchase to go through
>>
>went to local gun shop
>spend an hour talking about guns and cars with a few guys
>buy a new pistol, we take it to owner's land later and put 200 rounds through it

Seriously where are all these shitty gun shops and why do people go to them
>>
File: 10mm.png (569KB, 617x446px) Image search: [Google]
10mm.png
569KB, 617x446px
>go to local gun store
>local gun store also runs a very large national retail site
>actual store is shit
>tons of funs and accessories but nothing old or particularly interesting
>yfw they sell mosins with polymer sporter stocks almost exclusively instead of from the crate
>anyway, go in and go to counter; all ammo behind counter
>two guys looking at handguns with employees
>one guy talking to retired leo about nothing
>eventually ask the guy if i can get a box of [spoiler].40[/spoiler]
>"i'll be with you in a minute sir"
>wait 5 more minutes
>look around
>spindly young guy stocking holsters
>ask him if he can retrieve some ammo for me
>"I'll go get someone"
>goes in a door to the back, never to be seen again
>ask a lady walking by if she can get some for me
>"sorry hun ask him" she says, pointing to original dude
>say fuck it and go to door
>csr "Hello sir, how was your visit today?"
>tell her the story
>she says she hears this a lot, is frustrated by it constantly
>tell her i know it's not her fault etc etc thanks for listening
>she recommends me to another store on the other side of town
>go to other store
>older vietnam vet runs it, smaller store but more interesting stock
>they actually talk to me, wanna see what i'm interested in
>talk about milsurp rifles, nuggets, revolvers
>get in a discussion about hog hunting and .454 casull
>talks about how his cousin wants to deer hunt with 10mm
>buy some 7.62 and take note of a mauser on the wall
>mfw i might buy a mauser today

went to a shitty big gun store and ended up finding a smaller, nicer gun store
>>
>>31904082
Gun stores can be comfy as fuck sometimes. Just listening to the banter between regular customers, listening to the new shooters get taught things about firearms and their use (if the gun store isn't ran by dumbasses who don't actually know how to shoot), just walking around looking at their offerings, checking out shit.

LGS down the road is pretty fucking comfy. Its fun to just sit there for a few extra minutes every time I go in just to breath in the atmosphere.
>>
File: 1237148252423.jpg (45KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1237148252423.jpg
45KB, 256x256px
>>31908428
>being a thief
>>
File: IMG_0575.jpg (12KB, 212x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0575.jpg
12KB, 212x185px
>>31902193
>>31901466
When I was younger I had to stay at Nationwide Children's Hospital for a couple months. Nationwide Children's Hospital is located on Parsons Avenue in Columbus, and if you've ever been there you can tell it's pretty deep in the ghetto. Basically, I would see a lot of fucked up shit going down through my binoculars. I was on the 12th floor so I could see pretty much everything. I saw
>Niggers kicking a dog in an alley for fun
>Niggers beating this shit out of a white guy
>Niggers trying to rob a store
>Niggers robbing a house
>Niggers robbing a white person's house and getting shot
>A black gentleman who worked at the hospital getting mugged by Niggers (the black guy was pretty nice, he picked up a pizza for me)
>multiple counts of vandalism perpetrated by Niggers
>Niggers chimping out when they're escorted out of the building for being a dangerous felon and a registered sex offender
>niggers

I actually have some non-/k/ related stories about chemo therapy and the nurses if anyone would like them
>>
>>31909498
Tell som stories if you got 'em man :)
>>
File: 1460526828291.png (423KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
1460526828291.png
423KB, 1057x611px
>>31909514
>feeling kinda shitty
>hair's coming out in clumps at this point
>cute nurse comes in to check on me
>how're you feeling?
>try to say I'm fine
>what comes out instead is a stream of yellowish acidic goop that covers her cute puppy scrubs
>try to say 'oh my God I'm so sorry'
>"acghh mah gochd ichm sochryy"
>sputtering more yellow fluid
>I sound like Donald duck
>>
>>31909498
Did you fuck any nurse or what?
>>
A mix of the good and the bad today. Some Belgians came in and bought a Beretta, which was nice. But then again, there was some fuckstick trying to convince this Chinese couple to buy Dragon's Breath for their new home defense shotgun.
>>
>>31909549
You had cancer? Damn man. How old were you at the time?
>>
>>31909549
>fast forward a week or two
>very sleepy
>the pain medication kinda puts me way out
>a couple nurses come in with some bags of saline and medicine
>ask for a sprite and then check out for a couple minutes
>when I return to earth the nurse is saying something about urine
>nod my head so I can nap
>she comes back with sprite
>take a sip and pass out
>when I come to I really have to pee
start trying to get to the bathroom
>wet myself
>what the fuck
>start screaming
>my piss is bright red
>slip
>start crying
>nurse rushes in to see me in a puddle of my neon red piss sobbing uncontrollably

>>31909608
I was 13 or 14, depending on how far into chemo I was
>>
File: 1419429834112.jpg (27KB, 347x402px) Image search: [Google]
1419429834112.jpg
27KB, 347x402px
>>31909604
>trying to convince this Chinese couple to buy Dragon's Breath for their new home defense shotgun
>>
>>31909629
Damn man, are you doing any better now with the cancer?
>>
File: 1477153051216.jpg (3KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1477153051216.jpg
3KB, 125x104px
>>31909608
>chemo is very hard on me
>I can't get up very much
>extremely horny
>slowly jerk it under my blanket
>about halfway done when a nurse comes in
>she noticed
>laughed a little and then sat on the bed and placed a hand on my thigh
>forget her words exactly but she said that she understands that boys have needs and that chemo can make it hard to satisfy themselves
>pulls my covers down
>gently gives me a handjob
>I cum really hard, and she laughed
>cleaned me up and gave me pills

>>31909645
im about 6 years out of chemotherapy. I'm cured.
>>
>>31902993
i feel like an asshole now...I went to my local gunshop and checked out their lowers...The one online was 170 bucks, local gun store has it for 275. Left store and ordered lower online....

The 100 bucks i saved i plan on buying a couple p mags etc...
>>
File: good day.jpg (22KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
good day.jpg
22KB, 500x400px
>>31904157
>>
>>31909688
A 70% markup is exorbitant, especially on something like lowers, and that shop didn't deserve your money. Avoid anything more than 10-20% more than what you can find online. It's great to support your local businesses but don't be a chump.
>>
>>31909683
Ah that's good to hear you're "cured" man, hope you have a nice life you know
>>
>be in buds
>wanting to look at pistol
>waiting
>old people talking to all the folks behind counter
>lady finally gets guy to counter and walking to help me
>old bitch stops her, conversation engages
>wtf
>other guy finishes with his customer
>two black ghetto fat dudes walk in
>he instantly walks up to them to help
>WTF
>loudly say "oh fuck this place"
>walk out to never return

fuck bud's gun shop
>>
>>31909683
Nathan?
>>
>>31899477
>Be in high school
>Be worker in LGS
>Be almost completely incompetent
>Guy wants to buy a gun
>Hand him a 4473
>He gets to the race section
>He pauses
>Looks up at me
>"Do you think the ATF would get upset if I put "Master?" "
>Luckily no-one else was there or I might have been fired for laughing my ass off.
>>
>>31910094
Nope.
>>
File: 1463652210795.png (142KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1463652210795.png
142KB, 292x257px
>>31910145
>>He gets to the race section
>>"Do you think the ATF would get upset if I put "Master?"
>>
>>31907657
There's three stores in Urbandale according to google. Be more specific.

>>31908459
Eh, I only went to one because it had an indoor range and I didn't have anywhere to shoot at the time. Plus they were pretty damn close.

And honestly they weren't that bad. Biggest annoyances were that they were always busy and the owners wife was mildly rude. Her attitude towards customers just screamed "my time is much more important than yours pleb". Plus they had a high turn over for employees, probably because most of the people they hired were idiots.

Example
>be me
>been going to this fun store regularly to use the range
>new person at the counter, get stuck talking to him
>He runs through the rules real quick, checks my ID
>mis-reads my ID, tells me to get out before they call the cops
In Iowa. It's illegal for anyone under 21 to possess a handgun without supervision by someone 21 or older. Exception if your job requires you to carry a firearm.
>I'm 23, read it again
>He does and apologizes
>I fill out the paper work and make my way to the range
>He stops me and demands I put on safety glasses
I wear glasses and specifically order the ANSI ballistic rated ones so I don't have to fuck around with extra pairs of glasses or wear safety glasses over my normal glasses.
>Inform him my glasses meet ANSI Z87.1 standards
>He claims that is impossible "because civilian lenses aren't made that way!"
>Owner comes over and tells the employee that he is an idiot
>I shoot muh guns
>fin
>>
>>31904003
As an owner of an rfb, rdb, and ksg, i can say there is literally nothing wrong with keltec.
>>
>>31903926
You're fucking gay and that story gave me cancer.
>>
>>31908428
>gets butt hurt so he decides to rob the store
Literally nigger tier, kys
>>
>>31903713
Ummm or no...

Fiction

so much for the freakin half year wait for ATF paperwork.
>>
>>31902124
I live in Iowa too.

You didn't know about the KKK in Iowa? It used to be a huge thing for a while in the 20's. They've been replaced by the Neo-Nazis and bikers out here though.
>>
>>31910332
My mistake, I went to JLM gun shoppe. It was surrounded by 2 stores like a strip mall sort of deal, and you had to park behind it.

>>31910982
I mean I knew about KKK being everywhere, but in Iowa today? I didn't figure there was any sort of club around at this point.

Maybe because I lived in a community where racism was not present in desu. See: Pella, Iowa.
>>
>>31903926
Are you that guy that said "kys" to a clerk then waited after hours to get your wallet and keys back?
>>
File: 49573096.jpg (19KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
49573096.jpg
19KB, 401x401px
>>31911045
Well I'm at ISU and a week or two ago we supposedly had white power posters put up. I didn't see them so it could have been something harmless that a SJW got triggered over but I haven't seen any SJW's either. Hell, every time I hear someone mention any of their talking points they're mocking them.
>on campus shuttle
>guy and a girl are talking about toxic masculinity
>both are laughing
>my heart warms
>Midwest is best
>>
>>31910881
>>31905584
>>31903858
>>31903775
>includes the "___ and I are now range buddies" meme
>still takes the bait
>>
>>31904240
>stupid chubby dude mustaches
???
>>
>>31911089
No
>>
>>31909751
yeah, i fucking hate bud's. which one, Lexington location?
>>
>>31911257
Don't lie faggot
>>
>>31909683

ITT: Shit that never happened.
>>
>>31911875
Most of this board are far worse than him you know.
>>
>>31911131
That was on the news, I'm glad there is someone in a liberal college saying something
>>
>>31909498
I used to work valet at the hospital. That area is controlled by a bunch of different factions of the bloods, who all hate each other, so I'm not suprised at any of the shit you said. I was working there one day when we heard a few gun shots. The guy ended up running through Livingston park and dropping his gun. It was found by some children a few hours later near the playground.
That place was god awful. 13 year old kids trying to bum cigs off me and saying fuck you when I don't give them one. And the car I drove that had a literal trail of fresh diarrhea from the back seat to the outside
>>
>>31908647
yeah I learned that shit real quick. My grandfather is a good ol' boy, served in 'Nam, was a CO afterwards, the guy who taught me about guns. He assured me the lgs would be better than big box, he was right. We went to a different store first, guy was into civil war re-enactment and condescending towards my fiance, told us not to buy the first gun we saw. Went to the greentext shop, the gunsmith's wife is the one who checked us out. I mean the first guy gave us some good advice but shit dude, if you want my money don't pre-emtively say my fiance is a shit shot as your opening pitch
>>
>>31912297
holy shit dude do you remember the woman who would go around and complain about how they wouldn't let her ferret be a service animal?
>>
>>31901466
Hey what's up ohio bro. Akronite here
>>
>>31911627
Yeah it was in Lexington. Didn't know they had any others
>>
>>31912841
There's one in like Sevierville or something. It's equally shitty :^)
>>
>Once I bought a shotgun and two rifles in one go
>I made the purchase and nothing interesting happened.
>>
>>31907337
This
>>
>>31909640
Worst part is that the guy is a regular who the boss knows and likes. I would call him out for his bullshit, bit I just started a couple month ago and don't want to get fired.
>>
>>31910982

That's kinda funny. KKK didn't come out until the almost the 70s, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>31903788
Nah man, sales increase just because dudes want an excuse to talk to her.
>>
>>31909688
>275 for a lower
that lower better be able to suck your dick to be priced that high
>>
>>31912781
>>31901466
>>31907753
>>31902193

Ohio bros! Circleville here. How is everyone?
>>
>>31904014
Better than paying state tax on it there at the store, kuck.
>>
>>31899477
>Decided to checkout a shop in the area that I recently moved to
>My primary thing is milsurp rifles
>Walk into small hole in the wall shop
>Greeted by employ
>See rack of old shit in the back
>Walk over there's a butchered #1 MK3
>Sporterized, dings, scratches, drilled and tapped
>Almost shed a tear
>Look at price tag $650 Credit or $575 Cash
>I continue looking through the rack
>Yes
>Chilean Mauser, not horrible shape
>Look at price tag $445 Card or $365 Cash
>Nope
>Pick up two boxes of .303 and leave

There was also a beat to shit Turkish M38 mauser labeled as a German K98 for over $350

I guess the "I can get that online for cheaper age" of gun buying has made these people stop giving any fucks about local brick and mortar customers.

Also, the fuck heads who don't haggle because one too many of these "what's the lowest you can go?" cocksuckers, has completely killed my love of small gun shops.
>>
>be me
>be inna LA
>Go into some random FFL
>Bags of .22 laying around everywhere
>Random boxes of 6.5 "Jap" on tables
>Only guns on display are all shotguns and bolt action rifles
>"Got any ARs or other Modern Sporting Rifles?"
>Nope, too small caliber
>Say thanks and leave
>I refer to the place as FuddyMcFuddertons from then on

Later
>Be in store in Nor Cal looking around
>Talking to employee about bullshit laws
>"Well if you got 30rders you can still use em in these bullet button rifles"
>I spent the next 5 mins explaining why that's completely illegal
>I don't blame him for not knowing all the stupid shit laws
>Get to talking to another employee about 6mm PPC "rail guns" and how cool I think the engineering
>"Sounds pretty gay"
>I buy a few boxes of .22 and leave

Meanwhile, in the glorious state of Texas
>Be inna Austin for work
>Head to a range during off time
>Talk to employees about how Cali fucking sucks
>I rent a P90 and a 7.62 AKM
>Shoot the shit out of em
>FREEDOMINTENSIFIES.JPG
>Talk with staff about Trackingpoint, Defdist, find out they both frequent the place
>Buy a replacement mag button spring for one of my AR lowers
>Say thanks and get back into town
>>
>>31913703
Marietta here.

Alright so far.
>>
>>31904142
Was it On Target, Kalamazoo?
>>
>>31909751
You're not a protected species like the other groups in your post.
>>
>>31899477
>"It's a $129 gun so yea"
Hi-Points are cheap, ugly, and a pain to strip, but they are functional...assuming the feed ramp isn't fucked up with paint.
>>
>go in
>look around
>Walk up
>"Hey can I buy a stag arms a2 lower or have one shipped in"
>"Yessir"
>"sweet thanks"
>"No problem."

Younger buddies bitch about being treated like kids in there when they finger fuck shit. Guess a fatass in carhartts doesn't have to worry about that.
>>
I walked into BassPro about two years ago on a slow day with my annual bonus in cash, and big plans for a day of shooting with my wife. I had two guns set aside for me and a grand power or some other rotating bolt obscure pistol ordered to win the Fedora measuring contest with my local shooting club. I was ignored at the counter and treated like a window shopping teenager. After getting the manager he disappeared and I haven't ever been back. I use two local shops now with an excellent staff and they match prices to within their ffl fee for an online price. They even bulk order my Xmas presents for one transfer fee. (this year it's Arcus issue guns from Iraq, last year was gen3 glock 21s with night sights) Ortiz custom guns and thunderbolt guns in the Savannah GA area are awesome, and deserve your consideration.
>>
File: 1477263658314 (1).jpg (134KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477263658314 (1).jpg
134KB, 500x640px
>>31912297
>And the car I drove that had a literal trail of fresh diarrhea from the back seat to the outside
u fkn wot
>>
>>31901466
>>31902193
>>31905472
>>31907753
>>31907802
>>31913703

Southern Columbus here, sup Ohiobros.
>>
I sold a shotgun this morning to a retired University of Texas baseball coach that I had known since I was a kid because my parents sent me to UT baseball camp every summer. He was about to walk away and drive to cabela's because the brain dead management are usually the only people working the gun bar at Academy before 10am and treated him like shit. I hopped in and saved the day and did my best to act like an LGS type scenario, he bought the gun and the safe I showed him. Then I got shat on by management two hours later because I boresighted a rifle for a guy I sold that rifle to a week earlier, "we charge for bore sighting unless it's the same day as buying the scope or gun".
It's a solid enough job for finishing college but I can't stand this corporation shit.
>>
>>31899477
>>31902124
BOTH SIDES OF THE MADE UP RACE WAR
>>
>>31909498
is it just cheaper to buy fuckloads of land in a city if it's black land?
>tacoma
>all the hospitals and medical shit are all along one street
>smack dab in the middle of hilltop
>>
>>31905512
>transfer fees
>ammo
Fucking nogunz son
>>
>>31913372
Are you have a learning disability?
>>
>>31916371

St. Joseph's?

Girl I know used to work there. Said not her favorite place to work when doing night shift.
>>
>>31912582
Unfortunately I dont think I ever saw her. However I did drive a van that had what was basically a lizard sanctuary in the back. The smell was unbelievable.
>>31913703
Columbus here!
>>31915634
Yeah dude. That was probably the worst car i ever drove. Luckily I only pulled it from the valet lot to the owner. I smelled it and thought "oh just another day here" and it got progressively worse. Got out of it after i had pulled it up to the stand, walked behind the car and saw the trail of poopoo. It had gotten on the back seat, the floor of the back, smushed in between the door and on the outside below the door where a running board would go. 90% of the cars we parked there were in absolutely terrible condition. I still work for the same company, just never there. Mostly weddings and rich people private parties
>>
chemo always kills any drive for me, I could count on one hand the amount of times I fapped during my stay at the hospital. I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia a little over a year ago I was in remission for 6 months of that year but my type of leukemia is a tough fucker to kill it relapsed back in September I got chemo through october which got me to a solid remission I have been out of the hospital for almost 3 weeks now but I go back in a few days for radiation and more chemo to prep me for a bone marrow transplant. Due to my immune system being fucked for about a year I will have to live as a NEET for a bit, might try online school but cant go to a regular college or super public places for that year. I am also going to have to get all my immunizations again. Cancer sucks man I am 18 and already have heart damage from chemo probably going to have cataracts from the radiaition in the next 5-15 years. Outlook is decent though I am at the best place possible in the US for this sort of thing. I have a couple interesting stories as well although they are mostly about me having a shitty time but are funny to look back on. Not as lewd as other cancer anons.
>>
>>31917290
>I am at the best place possible in the US for this sort of thing.
MN?
If so, lets go shooting sometime anon. If not, good luck man
>>
File: 1475089332977.jpg (55KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1475089332977.jpg
55KB, 416x416px
>>31917290
Shit dude, I'm sorry. For me it was Burkitts lymphoma. just hang in there, dude. you'll pull through.
>>
>>31917399
Unfortunatly not in MN otherwise would take you up on the offer. Im over in WA so I got sent to Seattle, I suppose we may actually not be the best for overall cancer care but for bone marrow transplant patients the SCCA and UW med center are amongst the best. Pretty cool technology they have developed in the past few years the transplant itself is anticlimactic they simply infuse a bag of donor stem cells after nuking my marrow to the point it wont regenerate by itself. Stem cells rebuild my marrow and kill off my old immune system and then make a new immune system for me. Pretty neat stuff. There are some really shitty side effects but hey I get to have a chance at living a normal life again and thanks for the good luck, I need as much as I can at this point.
>>
>>31899477
>>asks if they jam
>>"It's a $129 gun so yea"
>>"i'll take it"
>>
>>31917442
No reason to be sorry anon, shit just happens and like I said outlook is good so hopefully I will live on to shitpost here for many years. On an unrelated note I also had the neon red piss one of the chemo agents caused it daunorubicin was its name if I remember right it is beet red in color and turned my piss a shade of neon red-orange. There was also a bright blue chemo I got, it turned my piss neon green I think that one was mitoxantrome. Chemo is crazy shit.
>>
>>31909683
I shouldn't be this hard...
>>
File: smug_anime_face_34.jpg (209KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
smug_anime_face_34.jpg
209KB, 600x582px
>>31918237
I have had a fetish for nurses since that day.
>>
>>31903426
something about em that makes em nice.
>>
>>31907380
is this sam's in fucking lake havasu?
>>
>walk into small gunshop within walking distance of new apartment
>two lard whales behind the counter
>looking to buy a cz75
>"hey do you have any cz pistols?"
>"nope those are poor quality, just get a glock, even ueed you cant break a glock"
>see both have glocks on their hips
>i explain i already own two glocks (26 and 19) im looking for something i dont already own.
>"oh here" pulls out a taurus g2 pt111"
>tell him im not interested, ask if hell have a cz shipped?
>"Cant do that pal, i dont sell stuff i dont trust"
>"Do you do online transfers?"
>"not for shitty pistols"
>just turn around and leave never go back

I really wanted to be able to shop local and support a small businesses but god damnit now i have to drive 30 minutes to a store in another town instead of walking down the street.
>>
>>31919409
yeah some shops can be lile that. There is an auto parts shop in my town that is kinda like that but with auto parts it is more of a valid concern. I was looking for wheel bearing hub assemblies for a subaru and called into their shop to see pricing.
>well cheapest we stock is 139, I can get cheaper for you but we usually dont stock that cheap chinese crap in my shop.

It was a valid point because if you have shitty wheel bearings they will blow out earlier and if they fail critically your wheel will fall off. Buying cheap chineese car parts is like buying a PTAC upper from psa or an IO built akm sure it works for a while but it will be rough around the edges and will probably not last as long or preform as well.
>>
>be me broke ass criminal justice student
>heading to store that has cool tactical shit cheap
>see small shop decide to head in
>bullshitting with dude who acts like he works there
>see underfolder ak
>been wanting to get a truck gun
>think another AK wouldn't be bad
>go to check it out
>first one is canted af
>dude starts telling me about the glory of CAI
>dude's raving about the sling swivel being in the best place
>start getting annoyed
>cut him off tell him not my first ak or first undefolder
>dude shuts up
>check out ak numbah 2
>very straight
>look at price tag
>almost 1,000 dollars for a century
>nope.jpeg
>leave store cause I gots places to be
might go back they had bakelite ak grips for 5 dollars
>>
>>31902193
>Walther ppk cause "James Bond"

Thats so cringe it was probably a quasi-legit purchase. His girl was probably paying for it because he was broke or something. Possibly not ''that type'' of straw purchase.
>>
>>31919715
and so i understand that but i dont feel like a cz is at the same level as an IO akm. Half of their case was just glocks. Dont get me wrong i like glocks but i just wanted to shoot something else
>>
>>31919746
probably $5 because they tried selling them for more and failed
>>
>>31919813
nah man I understand CZ is a bit rough around the edges but it isnt dangerous like an IO akm. CZ is usually breddy gud. Was just pointing out the almost pretentiousness of small buisness owners when dealing with something they consider garbage, CZ being garbage is an opinion while chinese auto parts being shitty is usually objective. Some stuff the chinese put out today is actually good though but it can be a roll of the dice.
>>
>>31907145
Shit, before my truck got broken into and it was stolen I CC'd my G17 gen4 daily. Helps I'm 6'3 and 220lb so it's proportionately sized to conceal
>>
File: michael-j-fox.jpg (16KB, 293x300px) Image search: [Google]
michael-j-fox.jpg
16KB, 293x300px
>>31914774
>some other rotating bolt obscure pistol ordered to win the Fedora measuring contest with my local shooting club
What did he mean by this? Like a Deagle? Are there other pistols that use rotating bolt (besides AR pistols)?
>>
>>31921873
Px4 for one
>>
>>31921995
Neat. Rotating barrel isn't quite what I meant, but I love seeing new action types.
>>
>take concealed carry class
>mandatory in my state
>during a break a few other students and I are watching people shoot at the range
>old guy walks into range lobby
>I say walks but it was more like he trudged
>obvious problems with his legs/hips
>built like a beanpole
>white hair thats really patchy in places
>he had a cane in one hand and a briefcase in the other
>immediately the employees greet him and start treating him like he's the pope
>we are all a bit confused
>this old man very slowly walks into range
>puts briefcase into his lane
>other employees have kind of gone quiet
>one of the ones I was talking too told me to watch closely
>old man prepares all his guns, puts up his targets and sends them out about 12 yards
>picks up a revolver
>literally fires all 6 shots in about a second a half
>speed reloads
>fires next 6 in another second and a half
>everyone in the lobby is stunned
>old man retracts target
>one hole
>all the noguns are like cool
>everyone else is standing there bug eyed
>employee I was talking to told me that this dude has forgotten more about shooting handguns than all of us in the room combined will ever know
>looks like a super frail old man
>employee tells me that a bunch of niggers tried to steal his old caddy and thought that because he was an old man, he wouldn't fight them if they brought more niggers
>old man shot 6 niggers from about 6 feet
>literally shot straight through each one's heart dead fucking on

I want to be that old man.
>>
>>31904027
It's fucking simple.
Set yourself an alarm on your phone.
Or literally get a piece of paper, some duct tape, a sharpie and just stick a piece of paper saying "TAKE YOUR FUCKING PILLS MR IRON-DEFICIENT GOLEM" above your bed for every morning.
>>
>>31921873

beretta m8000 for two
>>
>>31909696
This shit fucking kills if you know you didn't do your best.
>>
>Want to buy M&P Shield
>Go to LGS
>Purchase it for 380
>leave without incident because the owner isn't a retard and is actually knowledgeable about what he sells
>also live in a 90% white county so there are almost zero gunretards that live around here
>>
>>31923886
also the owner calls taxes "government extortion" and the 4473 a "flimsy sheet of paper"
>>
>>31923089
>Things that never happened for 500, Alex
>>
>>31905619
triggered
>>
>>31907248
Kinda makes you want to try and cram a rough old surplus 5.56 in there just once to let it know what it's been missing out on its whole life, only to never give it that sensation ever again, thereby ruining it for .223 forever
>>
>>31904240
>Chubby guy dramatically pauses, looks at employee with cold steel eyes. "Oh, I ALWAYS hit what I'm aiming for," he says.
He aims for the toilet seat?
>>
File: 1471713978519.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471713978519.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>31905619

>Acting like filling out a few pages of paperwork and then put them in a filing cabinet is hard work or worth $45+

Kek
>>
>>31903713

>at my lgs
> decided to buy a "suppressor"
> clerk ringing me up asks why I want a "suppressor" whilst winking and arching his hips
>tell him I want it for bear hunting, so I don't need ear plugs, and I can hear the bear
> he says " that suppressor will blow the bear so hard the meat will be red raw"
>inform him im gentle with bears so "suppressors" don't work like that with me
> take the time to "educate" him on suppressor use
>mfw he decides to purchase the same one as me
> mfw we went to his land later on in the week and tried out our new "suppressors"
> mfw I converted a fudd and now we are "range buddies"

Sounds gay brah
>>
>>31903926

yea, i get spergy at the lgs too but im sure its because you faggots made me think too hard. one shop i go to the guy knows me by name and is so nice i kinda get weirded out and start acting weird. i think he posts here or at least lurks because i see pictures from his shop on here all the time. i responded to a post once and he said next time i come in say something about /k/ommando or some shit next time i come in. i wasnt sure if that was really him or one of you faggots trying to make me look autistic to my lgs.

another gun store i go to i bought a lower from a few weeks ago and the counter guy was so fuckin nice and talkative and i kinda got weirded out by that too. like not trying to be a dick but i dont like small talk.

>be buying ammo one friday after work, shooting the shit at lgs
>security camera outside is playing on the wall
>lgs owner says oooohhh boyyyyy
>fat neckbeard sperg comes in looking for hd gun
>says he was thinking about a mosin
>instantly mentally lol and think of here
>tells him thats probably not a good idea
>starts commenting on all the guns on the wall calling them by their wrong names
>leaves
>>
>go to gunstore a couple weeks ago with my dad so he pick up some .223 for his new AR
>look at prices of guns
>beretta 92s are a bit pricey
>they don't have the one I want anyway
>oh well
>leave

fin fur and feather isn't that great

wasn't that an exciting story, /k/?
>>
>>31924985
when you go in there next, ask if something is a FAMAS
>>
>>31925185
Fin fur has good prices on a number of things but not every model
>>
>>31915683
Suburban Columbus fag here
>>
File: 1440775239147.jpg (23KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
1440775239147.jpg
23KB, 318x307px
>>31901466
Oh wow Youngstown and Youngstown surrounding area anons that's interesting.

Story time about how I almost almost got killed in Youngstown

>be me about 17
>Church group does a semi-mandatory 'service project' at the park in Youngstown.
>whatever there will be food probably
>pick up trash by the river
>wonder why I traveled half an hour from where I live to clean up a shitty river that subhumans are going to litter up as soon as we leave again anyway.
>I walk around on the river side picking up trash
>Retards in my group are walking through the middle of the fucking river/creek
>"anon why don't you come in the river and pick up trash" I dont want to get wet "Come on it will build character!"
>All of a sudden we have to leave
>The whole park shuts down because of a massive E-coli bloom
>mfw the rest of my group was walking in literal shitwater

So after that apparently when dense church leader field trip people's plans get disrupted they start praying and come up with a stupid "New plan guys"

>The 'adults' come up with the 'brilliant' idea to go and 'help' the poor people in the city.

It takes a really dangerous level of absolute stupidity for a group of young pasty white churchgoing people to give black people in the ghetto of Youngstown ohio 'help' in the form of and I am not making this shit up Pocket Change for McDonald's and Our Churches Pass along cards.

I try to bring up my concerns to two of the adults that i thought were semi-intelligent but i got a rant about how "Everyone deserves the light of Christ anon"

Part 2. in a sec
>>
>>31902993
>Getting mad at people handling guns without buying to see what they like

Your friend is a major asshole.
>>
>>31899477
Here's my latest story of going to a gun shop.
>Be looking for 12 ga 2-1/2 in shells for my newest purchase
>Go to shop that occasionally has weird ammo
>Go to gun counter and ask to find the ammo (I knew that they would have to check in the back for it)
>Guy disappears for a while
>I take the opportunity to browse the milsurp/used racks
>Finish with the racks
>Been awhile
>Guy is still in the back
>Ask one of the other sales guys to check on him
>Wait a few more minutes
>Both sales guys come out
>They don't have the ammo I needed
>He went ahead and called the company's other stores for me (the other stores didn't have it)
>I thank him for his time

This is why around a third of my guns come from this company, the service they give is great and the staff are fairly knowledgeable (they didn't just send me to the 2-3/4 in boxes).
>>
>>31903713
>everybody starts clapping
>>
>>31904027
>im so retarded that i die

great life pal
>>
>>31908592
is this grabagun? I was looking at some cheap shotguns on their site and realized its down the road. Based on their shit-tier website, beyond fuddlore shit on their website, and that they make tons of money online and probably very little in store, also have tarded hours, I had a feeling this would be my experience there. Basically stock boys running the counter that don't know shit. Haven't been yet, heard they do $25 transfers tho.
>>
>>31926998
Different anon, but your reading skills are subpar

They're people who come in but have no intention of ever buying anything, instead showing up for the sole purpose of touching "sick gats"
>>
>>31904240
>We don't usually recommend them for home protection, if you miss you have no idea where your rounds are going to end up

but 5.56 breaks apart better than a hand gun cartridge, so it's actually safer
>>
>>31926890
>09:36:23
"part 2 in a sec"
IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A FUCKEN SEC MATE
I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT HERE
>>
>go to local fun store to pick up FFL transfer
>talk to guy at the counter, he is jewish, little hat and all
>tells me I have to fill out the form for the background check and wait 5 days to pick up my AR
>I say "ok, no big deal" and fill out the form
>have a couple of questions regarding my SSN and my immigration status
>he answers the questions and we have a pleasant convo about .308 and how he's considering carrying savages and socoms
>he brings my rifle out so I can fingerfuck it a bit
>all seems in order
>he tells me he can't let me take it but I can shoot it at their range in the back if I want any time
>tell him I appreciate it, but I'll wait til I can give it some TLC at home
>say "well, see you next week bud"
>he waves me out
>I go home and play vidya
>>
>>31911131
Indiana here, Midwest is truly the best-west
>>
>>31901466
Youngstown is like where I live but not ""as""" bad. Old industrial/towns that were once great but went to shit once the mills left. But the cost of living is dirt cheap here and no one bothers me so its all good.
>>
>>31909683
I want this to be true so badly
>>
>>31928180
it is boi
>>
File: sweaty jpeg.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty jpeg.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>31928361
w-what did the nurse look like
>>
>>31904525
Where I am a $20 transfer is generally seen a robbery
>>
>>31928661
she was a brunette with curly hair. she had wide hips and thick thighs, but small boobs. she had pale skin with a cute blush.
>>
>>31928720
Nothing quite like a story of a nurse committing statutory rape on a cancer patient to restore your faith in humanity
>>
>>31913936
Wait why can't you use the 30rnders if you owned them before the ban???

Wtf I hate this state
>>
>>31928770
it was enjoyable
>>
>>31928825
Yeah I bet. Sympathy tugjobs rock.
>>
>>31910425
Hey, I have an RFB and a KSG. How is the RDB in comparison to the RFB?
I have a number of other kel-tec guns, and can confirm for them not being trash. Occasional QC issues with new guns? Yeah.
>>
just went past special ed class at school see they watching vine compilations debate on shooting up class
>>
>>31913775
Unless you live in one of the several states that don't have income tax, super cuck.
>>
>>31904142
Where in Michigan
>>
>>31911131
Michigan resident here
>Someone spray paints "KKK" in red white and blue, "Niggers Go Home" as well
>almost everyone I know doesn't give a fuck
Midwest is Best
>>
>>31929611
Your grammar suggests you're posting from inside the sped class, Anon.
>>
File: Zpmyqjmh.jpg (62KB, 1024x429px) Image search: [Google]
Zpmyqjmh.jpg
62KB, 1024x429px
>be me
>ups delivers package of bcm upper and a lower build kit
>drive to lgs 5 min down the road
>see stack of spikes lowers in case
>ask to see pirate lower
>ill take it .jpg
>sign a piece of paper and pay
>door to door I arrive home 15 minutes after getting my ups shipment
>build rifle

Why is going to a gun store such a process and story time around here?

Pic related
>>
File: 1478525241108.jpg (8KB, 143x255px) Image search: [Google]
1478525241108.jpg
8KB, 143x255px
>>31904157
>>
>>31931557
How do you like that romeo red dot?
>>
>>31926252
yea, fuck you buddy.
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.