[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the P320 will replace the Beretta 92 handgun as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: sigabest.jpg (106KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
sigabest.jpg
106KB, 560x560px
Reminder that the P320 will replace the Beretta 92 handgun as the US military's sidearm

Why? because the competition is called Modular Handgun System

The P320 will become hugely popular and available. Are you ready?
>>
>>31899324
Hickok45 might cry and wipe his tears with his Glocks when that happens
>>
>>31899324
Replacement in 2030
>>
>>31899324
It's already pretty popular, a lot of glock guys I know have switched or have tried and enjoyed it.
>>
>>31899354
I'm one of them. The P320 compact is slightly better than the Glock19 in every way.
>>
>>31899324

I don't doubt that the military will choose the P320, but I'm not happy about it. Every game is going to start including the P320 because its status, but the gun is kinda ugly.
>>
>>31899526
uglier than a Glock or XD?
>>
>>31899542

Nothing is uglier than an XD. The look of glocks has definitely grown on me over the years. I actually like their plain, basic look now. The reason I don't like the P320 is its height. It's just too tall for a striker fired pistol and it visually throws the proportions off to me.
>>
>>31899563
i guess it is strange that the bore axis is so high. But I am used to the look of the P250 and it looks almost identical to that
>>
I don't think it will. Glock will probably get it. There's a chance that the 320 might get it but I'm doubtful since the FBI didn't take it and just went with the glock. The military will probably just keeping using the 92/m9 forever.

Although they haven't ruled out the beretta apx yet, but I don't really see what that vaporware can do better than the g19/320 at this point.

Tldr:if anyone gets it glock probably will because reasons
>>
>>31899324
The Beretta is better looking and that's all that matters in a ceremonial item.
>>
>>31899626
The FBI was fucked up
>had a list of specifications
>Sig met every single one
>glock was close, but didnt meet the completely ambi controls
>FBI chooses glock and commissions the ambi controls
>>
>>31899324

it headshots pretty well in CSGO so im for it
>>
>>31899745
Glocks entire one control...
>>
>>31899756
are you talking about the p250? and if cs:go is what the us military should go by, why aren't we using five-sevens?
>>
Nothing will replace a glock 19
>>
File: arex-zero1_d.jpg (418KB, 888x698px) Image search: [Google]
arex-zero1_d.jpg
418KB, 888x698px
>>31899324

Best SIG coming through.
>>
>>31899782
>NATO should stop using 9mm and throw out their entire stock of it and spend billions on acquisitions for the infrastructure to support the 5-7 cartridge for a sideram that barely anyone will ever use to shoot brown people that will never have any body armor

Gee I wonder why
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 792x792px
>FBI chose glock over the 320

dumb fucks can't do shit right
>>
>>31899809

The only reason I can see the big army not going with a G19 is the fact that it doesn't really have a safety and the MAJORITY of people who carry a pistol are fucking idiots who WILL shoot people via ND/AD.

That said, I don't know if the P320 has a safety or not.

Offtopic:

I'm looking at buying a G19 MOS. I want to replace the barrel with a factory threaded barrel.

I'm concerned that the threaded barrel being heavier, the RMR increasing the slide weight, will cause issues with the weapon cycling. Does anyone have experience with this kind of setup?
>>
>>31899843
I was talking about in terms of a video game
>>
File: Beretta_92FS_left.jpg (916KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Beretta_92FS_left.jpg
916KB, 3008x2000px
Literally the prettiest handgun there is.
>>
>>31900282
Yes that is literally not a problem, I work at a store/range and see people with that setup all the time and they never have problems. I've also shot g19s and 34s with that setup and there have been zero problems
>>
well a p320 compact was the first firearm I bought, so I guess I'm ready.

>>31900282
mine does not have a safety, but I believe you can get them with a trigger safety
>>
>>31899324
>The P320 will become hugely popular and available. Are you ready?

No, the glockfags were already bad. Now another plastic bottom line compromise will have a new cult following. Its like an applefag civil war.
>>
>>31900399
rg, thanks.

Gonna try to talk the guy I'm buying from to just charge me the extra $50 for the threaded barrel and have him keep the standard.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.