[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's already starting, /k/, yesterday I couldn't find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Bizarro :k:.jpg.jpg (83KB, 490x358px) Image search: [Google]
Bizarro :k:.jpg.jpg
83KB, 490x358px
It's already starting, /k/, yesterday I couldn't find any 4.85mm at the store. Fucking panic buying fudds think O'Malley is gonna win. Can't wait until libfags get btfo by JEB next week.
>>
Kys
>>
>>31899021
Just like 4.85mm, Yeb is low energy.
6.8mm caseless ftw
>>
>>31899021
that's not how bizarro posts work.
It'd be more like;
>Man, I'm so tired of all these people reloading. It's gotten to the point where most of my stores have closed down. Really can't stand it since the Hughes amendment was never put in place, the loud chatter of automatic fire from my neighbors farm is so annoying. They're just foxes, let them eat as many chickens as they want.
>>
>>31899083
Yeah that is better. Fuck me then
>>
Damn, I wish we had as based gun laws as GB. Did y'all read that the britbongs just placed a law, that requires every houshold to have at least one select-fire rifle and at least 1000 rounds of ammo, not locked and always ready for use?
>>
I still can't believe Putin gave a large portion of Siberia for the extermination of Muslims and Chechens.
>>
>>31899147
I'm a Bong and I'm pretty sure this is bait...
>>
>>31899242
Also a bong, can confirm that >>31899147 is bait. Everyone knows the law requires at least 2 select-fire rifles, in case you are cleaning one and need to shoot.

Bloody hell, burgers always trying to make our laws sound worse than they are. They should just go back to eating scones.
>>
>>31899021
Don't remind me about it, I tried to buy 10,000 rounds of 30x173 HE yesterday, but that shit has gone up to 10 cents a round! I can't afford this, we really need JEB to win. At least if he wins, the money I used to spend on healthcare can go to guns, as JEB's government provided healthcare is top tier.
>>
>>31899287
No shit, I've been trying to feed the PAK 40 for my Sdkfz251/22 (Yugoslav use), and those kikes are gouging another 30 cents.

Also;
>Jeb
>implying Bob Barker shouldn't have gotten the nomination
>>
We really have the greatest mods.
>>
>>31899373
That was so bizarre I forgot this was a bizarro thread despite posting in it twice already.
>>
I'm just surprised all you guys have time to post here in between all your combat operations in NorKorea and having procreational missionary intercourse with all those 9.5s
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.