[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /k/. I'm pretty convinced that the world is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (27KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
27KB, 360x270px
Alright, /k/. I'm pretty convinced that the world is going to end rather soon in nuclear fire. I live in Iceland and would like to know if my island would be targeted by nukes or not. We're a part of NATO, had a US base (might come back up depending on relations with Russia in the coming years). It's situated on the edge of our southern peninsula , though. Do nukes target population centers?
Are we gonna get hit?

General hazmat suit/nuclear apocalypse gear thread?
>>
They wouldn't nuke you. They'd just cut off your supply of antidepressants and let nature run its course.
>>
>>31896432
Never heard of this one.
>>
>>31896421
>I'm pretty convinced that the world is going to end rather soon in nuclear fire.
Stop reading /pol/ you dumb motherfucker.

And the most likely (I use that term very loosely) nuclear attack would involve ground bursts to knock out Keflavik's runways. Expect fallout.
>>
>>31896421
Just close your borders and stop accepting rapefugees, my last truly White country.
>>
>>31896421
Pretty sure the fairies or what other mythical fucking thing that lives on your island will kill you first.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 214x236px
>>31896421
Are you pick related?
>be innocent as fuck
>upstand Swedish fuck boys
>fuck finnish women get money. Onni she's the only one who calls me daddy.
>>
>>31896657
No clue what any of that was, Anon. She is cute, though
>>
>>31896673
>SHE
>>
>>31896421
You are gonna burn with the rest of us. Damn cod-stealing bastards.
Give us back our rightfull Norwegian clay
>>
>>31896421
thule air base...thats about it though. maybe the biggest port in your country.
>>
>>31896793
That'd be smack dab in the middle of our capital.
>>
>>31896673
It's a webcomic. Some anons know it.
>>
>>31896856
Name? Is that character really Icelandic?
>>
File: icelandic.jpg (431KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
icelandic.jpg
431KB, 2048x1536px
I wanna move to Iceland, it looks like a peaceful comfy place.
>>
>>31897049
Nogunz, though
>>
>>31896421
Google and download for free "cresson kearnrys nuclear survival skills

Its actually quite easy to survive and thrive in nuclear events.
>>
>>31896793
Thule is in Greenland
Op is in Iceland
>>
>>31897098
Pfft only have to pass a test and bury the pistols for emergencies.
>>
We will. Russia is going to nuke us and also nuke the fuck out of greenland
>>
>>31897098
Didn't one guy import a tank or something to drive to protests, though?
>>
>>31897341
>nuke the fuck out of greenland

For what purpose?
>>
>>31897459
Idk it may melt
>>
>>31897098
I can deal, I just want a peaceful place to live with pretty women.
>>
>>31897098
Yeah but they don't have hordes of migrants either.
>>
>>31897049
> I wanna move to Iceland
> Post pictures of Faroese women.

Yes there is a diffrence. Faroese people are more half-anglo while icelandic people are half-irish
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.