[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here up because of violent nightmares that induced rattling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: rethink_muh_life.png (335KB, 417x515px) Image search: [Google]
rethink_muh_life.png
335KB, 417x515px
Anyone here up because of violent nightmares that induced rattling shakes upon awakening?
>>
>>31887251
No, but I used to have exploding head syndrome.
That shit was not the best alarm clock nature designed.
>>
>>31887251
>>>/lgbtq/
>>>/x/
Looks like you got a gay ghost trying to possess you
>>
>>31887251
No, I'm up because if I told anyone how I really felt and what I'd like to do about these feels, my life would have to come to an end anyway... Processing how to dispose of these feels...
>>
File: tumblr_m5glhmD5V41r4e7ej.jpg (53KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5glhmD5V41r4e7ej.jpg
53KB, 454x600px
>>31887310
>>
Problem is, every nightmare ends this way. The only difference is the shaking. Sometimes it's light shakes, other times like tonight I wake up and it's damn near full body shakes. I have to ball up in order to make it stop even though the nightmare follows me into the after. Every nightmare is more violent and fucked than the last. And yes I've had falling nightmares. At least 5 different times that I can remember.
>>
No.
But my nightmares tend to come true in a way.
I had one about a car accident I had a few months later.
I saw Yellowstone blow up about 4 years ago.
>>
>>31887251
Nah. I have PTSD from war and Insomnia, and a drinking problem. My sleeping cycle is all fucked.
>>
I had a dream that I had sex last night. The real nightmare started when I woke up
>>
>>31887251
nah. Baby woke the dog who woke me. fucking dog.
>>
File: 1476755805709.png (1MB, 665x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1476755805709.png
1MB, 665x1152px
>>31887681
>>31887251
I used to have similar nightmare panic attacks but honestly (and I know it sounds retarded) but weed helped me get to and stay asleep.

It kills all forms of dreams really.
>huehuehue
But honestly you don't achieve as deep of sleep and don't get into full REM mode.

Sage because not weapons related.
>>
File: Desmond.jpg (18KB, 220x272px) Image search: [Google]
Desmond.jpg
18KB, 220x272px
>>31887251
Nightmares often take things away like limbs or teeth or friends, do not be horrified that your things are gone but instead be grateful that you ever had them, let the darkness humble you.
You feel terror through your ego, let go of what you grip so tightly and you will embrace fear like an old friend.
Humility and love are the catalysts of courage.
>>
>>31887251
Nope. I'm up because I'm still at work.
>>
Chicago anon here
I was up because people wouldn't shut the fuck up with their car horns about the cubs
>>
>>31887251
>Anyone here up because of violent nightmares that induced rattling shakes upon awakening?
PTSD on my case. Sometimes grabbing a body pillow (No, it's not a Dakimakura, but I want one with an A10 cover) helps relieve this.
>tfw too tall and too large to be the little spoon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.