[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone. I have applied for a Firearms purchasers ID in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161101-120204.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161101-120204.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Hello everyone. I have applied for a Firearms purchasers ID in New Jersey and will soon receive the credentials necessary to purchase a firearm. I would like to purchase an AR-15 for my first firearm and was wondering what is the average price of a Noob Tube in New Jersey and what are the restrictions on said Noob Tube. Is it difficult to mount on the rail?
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>31886508
I thought this board was supposed to give legitimate weapons advice. What gives?
>>
>>31886516
"Hey anons help me buy a grenade launcher in one of the most heavily gun restricted states!"

This is either a shit bait thread or your a 3/4 retarded 13 yr old who plays too much COD. Either way fuck off.
>>
>>31886475
fellow jerseyan here. If I ever cross paths with you at a range or a store and you repeat that i will be more than happy to murder you where you stand
>>
>>31886556
>>31886579
Watch out for that edge bro. You probably don't even own a noob tube.
>>
File: under control.jpg (138KB, 1024x649px) Image search: [Google]
under control.jpg
138KB, 1024x649px
I'm so confused with this entire thread.
>>
>>31886960
Whats wrong
>>
>>31886475
More
>>
>>31886475
Can't you just order online, have it delivered to a FFL, then pay a transfer fee? Here in Texas transfer fees are only about 25-30 most places. Check the NJ state laws to see if this is an option for you.

Not sure why you're getting so much hate.
>>
>>31886556
>>31886579
Do you seriously not own a noob tube in 2016? Fucking plebs
>>
If you got more money then brains you can get one of these things and shoot concrete slugs at people
>>
>>31886516
Sure, I'll hel you out. It's easy.

You can call (202) 648-8410 and tell them you are looking to buy a grenade launcher, tell them how much money you're looking to spend and they should hook you up.
>>
>>31887107
>Telling someone to call a 202 area code

You best hope OP is retarded as he seems.
>>
>>31886620
lol these faggots don't own a noob tube
>>
School started awhile ago. I wonder when the middle schoolers will stop shitposting.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.