[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/ i come from /pol/ . Shit is getting really messy there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1911_Navy_109967i.jpg (37KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
1911_Navy_109967i.jpg
37KB, 600x401px
Hi /k/ i come from /pol/ . Shit is getting really messy there ever since the elections and i want to change the background a bit . Since it's compulsory to own a weapon, and I'm quite interested in all kind of mechanical hardware i figured out that since we're about to enter a war soon i must harness the wisdom and knowledge from /k/ . . I will get a permit and a gun soon and I don't know why but a 1911 .45 acp is looking very apealing to me. My country is strict on weapons i don't have much experience. I shot Makarovs a couple of times and once an AK-47 7.62 ( i think newer ones are 5.56). Give me some advice . And I’m really into silencers . pic related - i want dis
>>
>>31879569
>Hi /k/ i come from /pol/

Yeah you can go ahead and GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>31879581
Yea, no . I'm sick of them . All i see is Hillary vs Trump shit . I'm not even American
>>
>>31879569
Come on faggots , i want to hear about the gunz!
>>
>>31879569
If your new to guns get a glock. Sometimes 1911s have issues that can be resolved if you put some extra time and money into them. Plus glocks are like $200 cheaper than a good 1911 and you can get one in whatever caliber you desire.

On serious level though in the event of an actual war your going to want a proper rifle like an ar or an ak.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (85KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
85KB, 500x363px
>>31879569

This is the type of colossally shitty post I've come to expect from /pol/ children. Lurk for several years more before you even think of posting again.
>>
>>31879611
Well since i live in Bulgaria and here it's pretty common to find old soviets AKs i think it's going to cut it. Fuck there are old barracks with warehouses full of old weapons
>>
>>31879619
I've been on /b/ , /pol/ and several other sites . I feel like 4chan is an institution .
>>
>>31879625
Shit seriously? Yea just grab a few of those aks, all the mags you can find and use the rest of your money to start stockpiling ammo
>>
>>31879637

If you're in Bulgaria, why not get an AK and Makarov?
>>
>>31879646
The problem here is ammo. Its being registered who and how much buys.
>>
>>31879625
See that's something to work with. Buy a tokarev the action is relatively the same and you can probably source military surplus ammunition.
Availability of ammunition is far more important in strict countries, find something that works then get something pretty.
>>
>>31879569
>an AK-47 7.62 ( i think newer ones are 5.56
You should do some more research.
>>
>>31879650
I really really really like the m1911 . The AK is great , but i want something more accurate and longer range. Maybe an SVD?
>>
>>31879652
I've seen some TT's . A colleague of my father says it's shit and he knows firearms
>>
>>31879672
They work just fine. They might not be the most refined handgun in existance, but it just werks.
>>
>>31879569
Welcome, and ignore the anti-/pol/ faggots. First, what country you from? 1911s are awesome but if you can't carry it you should get a rifle first - AR-15 if available, otherwise AK.

To use a suppressor you will need a threaded barrel, you can get these for the 1911 but a gunsmith is needed to fit it to the gun. You can swap them at will afterwards.
>>
>>31879745

>comes from /pol/
>too illiterate to read the several posts in thread that tell you what country OP is in

Color me surprised.
>>
>>31879745
As i said i'm from Bulgaria.
>>
File: IMG_1214.jpg (18KB, 276x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.jpg
18KB, 276x200px
>>
>>31879659
>I really really really like the m1911

Based on what? Have you ever shot one? Touched one? Even seen one?
>>
>>31879745
We have always hated you.
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.