[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a question for those of you who concealed carry or plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: a.jpg (174KB, 820x546px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
174KB, 820x546px
This is a question for those of you who concealed carry or plan on carrying at some point.

Has the rise of Islamic terrorism in the West (ie. The Boston Bombing, Pulse Nightclub, and knife attacks all across Europe just to name a few) changed or made you reconsider what you carry on a daily basis? In a mass casualty incident, whether it be a bombing or shooting, what is your general plan?

Most people who have a CCW have it with defending themselves against common criminals, but does the increase in Islamic terrorism (or at least mass casualty situations in general) influence your choice of carry gun or other everyday carry stuff?
>>
>>31878868
No because I'm not retarded and know my chance of getting threatened in some terrorist attack is somewhere between my chance of being struck by lightning, and my chance of getting trampled by a rogue dairy cow

why does this keep getting posted with a Sikh
>>
>>31878880
that goes for mass shootings too

It's so statistically improbable, its literally not worth the cost of worrying about it
>>
>>31878880
>>31878883

Correct me if I'm wrong, but getting robbed or attacked by a criminal is very unlikely as well, yet people carry to protect themselves from that.
>>
>>31878868
That man is a sikh

They are literally the most based hindus, total bros, please don't lump them up with the terrorist mudslimes
>>
Pretty stupid question. The chances of needing to use you CCW are low, and your being in a "mass casualty situation" are even lower. You can't live your life in anticipation of such a thing. If you do wind up in one, you should try to escape just like everyone else, you're not Bruce Wilkins without shoes.
>>
>>31878909
>You can't live your life in anticipation of such things

Than why carry a gun?
>>
>>31878899
Robberies are orders of magnitude more likely than getting magdumped on by an autistic 17 year old, or menaced by an islamist terrorist
>>
>>31878868
I think about it every damn day

I used to carry a fuckhuge knife in my school bag (This was a little bit after the Oregon College shooting). Had an fortunate run-in involving a bag check and got it confiscated tho :(

Here in Canada we can't legally carry a stick for the purpose of self-defense so anyone living within the law is fucked anyway

>Just invade us for oil already
>>
>>31878868
Not really. Even if it wasn't a problem I'd still carry. Now I just rub my ammo against ham for a -72 virgin debuff on targets.
>>
>>31878868
That's a Sikh in your picture, not a muzzie
>>
>>31878899
Depending upon area time and appearance
>>
>>31878880
>why does this keep getting posted with a Sikh
ignorance
>>
File: ivan.jpg (43KB, 902x201px) Image search: [Google]
ivan.jpg
43KB, 902x201px
>>31878880
>my chance

feel free to continue being a child in the body of a grown person.
>>
File: 1477100932932.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1477100932932.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>All these people taking the bait

Posting that picture and purposefully getting it confused with a Muslim is an /int/ meme you dolts.

Also, I actually carry an extra magazine nowadays. It's a crazy world and it's not getting any more sane.
>>
>>31878921
>Than
I don't carry, do have a hand gun for that reason. I also live in a safe part of town and am a large male.
If I lived in the projects or was a manlet/woman or any combination of those my chances of needing to carry may rise to justify doing so.
This all took me about 30seconds to think through; longer than it took you to post this shitty thread.
>>
>>31878990
>I also live in a safe part of town and am a large male.

That's what I though until the day when 3 chechen men wanted to murder me with butchering knives and I had to run away like an animal. You are just a child with no life experience or you just don't value your own life.
>>
>>31878981

Which is called crossboarding and a newfag thing to do
>>
>>31878975
why are you not steeling yourself against livestock attacks, which are statistically far more likely than being harmed by a terrorist or mass shooter?

Feel free to continue being a child in the body of a grown person
>>
File: 1474517158577.jpg (168KB, 2325x2124px) Image search: [Google]
1474517158577.jpg
168KB, 2325x2124px
>>31879008
>Crossboarding
>Newfag

Now your just making shit up. If you seriously only have one interest or hobby in life, consider getting tested for autism.
>>
>>31879023

Stay mad, newfaggot.
When I started lurking, crossboarding was frowned upon, and a lot of users can confirm that.

Maybe not when you started lurking.
>>
>>31879027
Alright, whatever you say. Enjoy autism and getting BLACKED when the very unlikely event of a home invasion occurs and you didn't prepare for it because "it will never happen to me."
>>
File: g29.jpg (84KB, 600x373px) Image search: [Google]
g29.jpg
84KB, 600x373px
>>31879016
>why are you not steeling yourself against livestock attacks,

B-but I am?

>which are statistically far more likely than being harmed by a terrorist or mass shooter?

The fuck you live? Next to a hippopotamus infested river in Afreaka?

>Feel free to continue being a child in the body of a grown person

Sure thing. I will not let collectivist scum kill my inner spark.
>>
>>31879008
Buddy I'm so oldfag, I'm laying on my 4chan deathbed.

Cross boarding is fine, depending which ones you visit. /K/ is one of the last boards holding out, but the future is bleak.
>>
>>31878868
No change.

If I find myself in the middle of a terrorist attack and do not have an immediate clear shot of the attacker, I am running.

My CCW is to protect me, not replace a SWAT team.
>>
>>31879004
Does not wearing a massive insulated body suit to protect from lightning strikes make me naive too?
>>
File: Guns_of_the_south.jpg (57KB, 298x475px) Image search: [Google]
Guns_of_the_south.jpg
57KB, 298x475px
>>31879085
stop grasping at straws, you already drowned.
>>
>>31878868
>makes post islamic terror
>posts a picture of a sihk
Good morning /pol/.
>>
>>31879142
>>31878903
you people have no clue. sikhs are violent savages just like any other shitskin. no, they aren't muslim but they aren't really much better.
>>
>>31878981
>le /pol/ is /int/ meme
Fuck off
>>
>>31878868
>Islamic terrorism
>picture of Sikh
Good thread so far
>>
>>31879150
>hurr all non-whites are savages
>too racist to have sikh bros

How you doing Jethro, burn any crosses lately?
>>
>>31879150
>sikhs are violent savages just like any other shitskin
Please go back to /pol/. Sikhs are bro-tier.
>>
File: IMG_4837.jpg (195KB, 1056x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4837.jpg
195KB, 1056x750px
>>31878868
My poorfag EDC was setup with multiple situations in mind. I used to carry a Kel-Tec P11 with 2 12-round mags but after the gun failed on me at the range enough times, I sold it and got a CZ-75 clone. Now I carry 17+1 rounds loaded 150gr HP, with a 19-round mag loaded with 147gr flat-point FMJ for barrier/windshield penetration. I also keep a 30-round mag in the car that's loaded with 124gr FMJ.

And I'm pretty sure OP pic is a Sikh, not a muslim.
>>
>>31879150
Go back to (((reddit)))
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.