[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEO thread. Two cops were killed a few hours ago and a few blocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0322.jpg (2MB, 4032x2639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.jpg
2MB, 4032x2639px
LEO thread.
Two cops were killed a few hours ago and a few blocks from my house. I'll be attending memorial services but in the meantime anything LEO/firearms related.
Pic semi related, did anyone see the video of the state trooper chasing the OK dude and shooting while driving?
>>
Whoever shot those cops dindu nuffin.
>>
>>31878816
My guess is he doesn't make it out alive, otherwise those cops have great restraint.
>>
>>31878728
Iowa?

If so I read that news report, that's some very troubling stuff to see happening
>>
>>31878728
Sorry to hear that.

Hope they weren't racially profiling someone and it ended up being a two way fuckstreet
>>
>>31878837
Yeah. I mean we have been having uptick in crime recently (thanks nignogs) but nothing like this. Trump wins Iowa with this.
>>
>>31878838
I think they were sitting in their cars. Shooter was whitey.
>>
>>31878845
While statistically possible given the state it is generally more likely to be a token nog or durka. But hey we occasionally get surprises
>>
>>31878841
>Trump wins Iowa with this.

A critical state to win for sure...
>>
>>31878845
:^( why we gotta kill
>>
>>31878728
Seriously, fuck off with this thin blue line bullshit. Every time a cop gets shot it is a national tragedy and the biggest manhunt every must be conducted because "muh law and order" but it was just a regular Joe blow shot no one, especially police, would give a shit. Cops don't even make it into OSHA's top 10 most dangerous jobs but everyone acts like cops are fucking patrolling in a god damn war zone. Obviously ambushing a cop is fucked up on many levels but I don't see how it is a national tragedy. We all have to stop and have a moment of silence for a slain officer but no one bats an eye when someone is killed during a no knock raid at the wrong address. Fuck off with these boot licker treads.
>>
>>31878968
Yeah, a cop was shot 5 times here and I have yet to see it on national news. His body was flown home yesterday. For all we know OP shot those 2 and is basking in some form of sick sadistic 'look at me' thread on a Vietnamese rice cooking board.
>>
File: IMG_20161029_190152389.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_190152389.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>31878968

Murders of police like this are an attack on society and on public order.

>>31878845

Stay safe, akhi
>>
>>31878968
Triggered as fuck.

Go to your copblock safespace, your fee fees will be less bothered there.
>>
>>31878926
He is white bruv.
>>31878934
It's a fairly close race if we are believing polls so yeah any state is critical.
>>31878968
Wrong thread faggot, and you'll generally find me in those threads bitching about police training, however that doesn't apply here, police dindu nuffin.
>>31879003
Thanks akhi, got my USP and AR loaded.
>>
>>31879003
No, they fucking aren't. Whoever shot these cops wasn't attacking society. He was probably was just pissed off at cops for the bullshit they get away with. Hell might have even had a bunch of his money or stuff sized by police as part of civil forfeiture.
>>
>>31879036
They have a suspect id?
>>
>>31879047
Yeah, too bad killing is illegal and morally unjustified outside of war.

Otherwise, he was just a good boy!
>>
>>31879050
Yes but not really sure if he is the shooter or just connected in some way.
>>
>>31879047
>Whoever shot these cops wasn't attacking society.

Going by your logic, they are. If their shit got sized, by attacking random cops they are attacking the framework that did whatever they have a beef with.

The only way yoyr logic works is if its personal, that specific cop. But thats rare.
>>
>>31878968
Genuinely correct but let the cops mourne in their containment thread.
>>
>>31879002
The officer you are referring to was on Fox News first page for a few days
>>
>>31878728

They probably did something to earn that.
>>
>>31879058
So beat the spread..... maybe
>>
File: IMG_1074.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1074.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
We postin patrol rifles?
>>
>>31879058
Hey man this is unrelated to the thread but how come all my Muslim friends get genuinely angry when I joke about Mohamed being a paedophile? I mean at least he wasn't a Jew like the Christian prophet.
>>
>>31879691
Why not
>>31879698
They might take religion more seriously, they should be equally angry if you said something bad about Jesus, David, Abraham etc.
>>
>>31879769
Yeah did notice the more faithful sorts would get confrontational with the anti christian atheists in the 90's to early 00's no idea if it is still like that but some do respect others of the book. No the shitbirds in my area from Sudan, Somalia, and Yemen are about as good as neighbors as the nation of islam.
>>
>>31879872
Yeah honestly arabs and Africans are pretty much shit no matter the religion. Even at my mosque they are pretty frowned upon because they are dirty as shit. It's like 80% euros of some sort, 10% turks and Iranians, 5% asians , and the other 5% are some nigs and arabs no one there talks to. That 5% will come on nights that we bring in food and take people's dishes silverware and the food too, one of them was caught stealing pallets of drinks we would give out to people on Ramadan.
>>
>>31878968

Agree 100%

10/10

Keep postin'
>>
>>31879988
Funny how non shit genes express well over a variety of cultures and religions. Also while I intensely dislike the Iranians who imbedded with various Afghan militants I do respect their abilities and inventiveness with weapons. I mean who the fuck comes up with a rpg7 launched efp
>>
>>31879691

You didn't include a beverage
>>
File: 1475617150141-k.png (511KB, 850x708px) Image search: [Google]
1475617150141-k.png
511KB, 850x708px
I live in Harrisburg area in Pennsylvania. Want to join the Philly PD. Anyone familiar with how they are? Is their any good resources I could read for becoming a police officer? Any subjects I should look for?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.