[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ so I got bit message of a problem so here we go >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Hey /k/ so I got bit message of a problem so here we go
>be me 15 mins ago
>I am 19
>I have been looking into buying a gun for myself for about 2 years now
> finally convince my dad to let me buy a wz.88 tantal for $775
>dad and I are discussing payment for gun bought it through gunbroker
>mom asks what we are buying
>dad and I come up with quick lie
>tell her its a semi auto transmission for my truck
>she asks if its a gun
>I finally cave in and tell her its a gun but not the model
>soccermommaximumoverdrive
>dad says lets have a reasonable discussion
>me ok
>mil YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PERMIT TO BUY A GUN!!!
(I live in sc)
>dad says no you need a permit to CV
>mom flat out ignores him continues to say NO
>me let me explain to you basic gun laws tell her I m 19 so I'm legally an adult I don't need a permit to buy a rifle and shotgun I have to be 21 to but a pistol
>she says NO AND IF YOU DO BUY A GUN AND I FIND IT I WILL THROW IT OUT
>I tell her if she throws it out she will have to pay me back because it is my property that you would have stolen
>she continues to say NONONONONO
>I drop the argument and walk away
>she storms off and calls me and my dad assholes for doing behind her back fair enough but the problem is even if we did come clean from the vary get go she would have reacted the same way
What should my dad and I do /k/? We have the gun already to be shipped out and we were going to send the seller the money Friday we would have sent it earlier but it wasour first time buying online and we already have a m91/30 and a youth match pair .22/20 gauge hiding in a place where she refuses to go to in our house
In in highschool and im getting ready for the Uscg asvab and meps in about a month and on top of that I want to get a ak while they are still pretty cheap before the election.
>>
>>31874201
CC
>>
>>31874201
sorry about all of the typos i didn't have access to my computer and types this on my phone
>>
>>31874201
Her house her rules. Until you are no longer a child living with mommy you have no rights.

>lol uscg
Besides being a fag, what do you think is going to happen to your gun when you do go to the CG? You think you'll be allowed to keep it in base housing? kek
>>
>>31874264
True, but what about the dad in this situation. I'm assuming OP lives with mommy and daddy, is that true, OP? If so, who owns the house? Who is the sole bread winner? Is your dad a beta cuck or a real man?

A real man will go dick his wife and calm her down. She'll forget in a few days, well before the gun arrives. Keep it low key until then and it'll all blow over.

If your dad is a beta cuck, well, sorry. He's probably already cancelled the transaction. Your mom is going to bitch and moan and probably go for a "girl's night" tonight (re: call her boyfriend and fuck over at his place for the night). Your dad will have to be in the dog house for a few months and get even less sex than before. This will make him cranky and irritable, and will blame you for the whole ordeal.
>>
>What should my dad and I do /k/?

Stop being cucks ?

Listen dude, i'm a fucking yuropoor and even I would tell this hag to get the fuck off my nerves before I bitchslap her with my own bare naked cock, no incest implied.

For fuck sake the discussion would go like this, and by the way she don't get a saying in this until imma finished.

>OH OKAY YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNT LEMME EXPLAIN SOME SHIT TO YOU SINCE IT SEEMS YOUR LIBERAL PEA SIZED BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
>YOU SEE FUCKING DUMB BITCH THE WORLD IS A FUCKING DANGEROUS PLACE, LIKE LOTS OF FUCKERS AROUND AAAAND SINCE I'M YOUR MOTHERFUCKING SON AND THIS MAN RIGHT THERE IS YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HUSBAND WELL LET'S SAY WE HAVE A FUCKING SAYING TO NOT ONLY ENSURE OUR OWN PERSONAL SAFETY BUT ALSO YOURS CAUSE YEAH YOU GUESSED IT WE VALUE YOUR SWEET LITTLE BUTTERFACE EVEN IF YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN SAFETY.
>NOW YOU LITTERALY HAVE TWO OPTIONS : YOU CAN STAY A LIBERAL BITCH AND EVEN START GETTING CREAMPIES FROM AIDS RIDDLED NIGGERS GANGBANGERS WHO AS A MATTER OF A FACT ALSO LOOOVE TO PLAY AROUND WITH THEIR SHITTY GUNS LIKE THE FUCKING DISGUSTING APES THEY ARE, AND IN THAT CASE YOU'LL BE FUCKING DEAD TO ME AND DAD,
>OR YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE WHATEVER YOU SAY I'M NOT LETTING SOME MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER APE GOATFUCKING BEANER MUDSLIME RAPEFUGEE KILL ME AND RAPE MY MOM. I'M PUTTING LEAD IN HIS FACE UNTIL HIS BOYFRIENDS CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE HIM FROM A FUCKING TRIPLE CHEESE PIZZA WITH EXTRA DORITOS.
>IS THAT FUCKING CLEAR MOM ? I GUESS IT IS, NOW LET ME BUY SOME EXTRA NIGGERKILLER AMMO FOR THIS AS WELL AS ORDERING AN AR-15 FOR MORE SCARY POINTS.
>LEARN YOUR PLACE AND DON'T QUESTION MY MANLINESS EVER AGAIN.

At this point she's either crying on the ground pissing herself in fear or she's bent over doggy style completely drenched taking your dad's huge dick while moaning to him "OH YOU THE MAN PLEASE DO ME ANOTHER LIKE HIM I'M SO FUCKING WET RIGHT NOW!"

My two cents OP. Good luck !
>>
>>31874465
Spoken like a true 13 year old
>>
>>31874479
>implying op isn't 13 years old in the first place
>>
>>31874521
This
I wager OP is underage, which is why he needs his dad to complete the purchase, or he's poor, which is equally pathetic
>>
>>31874866
like i said im 19 i have a pay pal but my dad is paranoid that people will hack my pay pal and steal of my money
>>
>>31874201
Do not buy a Tantal. Century used the wrong barrels for many of those so they keyhole and are absolute trash.
>>
>>31874898
So both your parents are retarded?
>>
>>31874978
that was back in 2010
>>
>>31874954
that was back in 2010
>>
File: bdubs.png (342KB, 677x947px) Image search: [Google]
bdubs.png
342KB, 677x947px
19, high school, and in November?

You're either underage or you're a retard who was kept back a grade. Your Father is an idiot for trying to keep this from his spouse and you telling her anyway threw him under the bus for trying to cover for you.

I don't know what kind of fucked up relationship your parents have with each other, but so long as you live under their roof then you abide by their rules. Something went wrong with the parenting for the last 19 years of your life so that helps explain why you seek advice for family social confrontation on 4chan. It is unlikely your mother will ever change her mind, because now she gets to play victim since you tried to lie but told her anyway.

So now your remaining option is buy the gun on your own and tell neither parent. When your mom goes through your shit, finds it, and throws it out you get to call the cops and create all sorts of white trash familial drama.

Good luck.
>>
>>31874201
Sounds like your dad needs to hit your mom.
>>
File: sean Connery.jpg (61KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
sean Connery.jpg
61KB, 850x400px
>>31875739
>>
>>31874898
I don't believe you. If you really are old enough, be a fucking man and just go out and buy it yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.