[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ommandos I'm 18 and im a bit sick of college im doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Hey /k/ommandos I'm 18 and im a bit sick of college im doing comp sci but coding sucks I dont know what i wanna be in life im thinking maybe a pilot or be part of tank crew however I need an escape. I think when imma buy an sks and im going to go innawoods for a bit to let out my feeling but i really dont know how to survive being a fat comp nerd but not a pussy. I need survival advice and everything I need to know to live innawoods even though it will just be a week.
>>
just practice hunting for a while, hunt rabbits until you're ok at it. get a .22, air rifle, bow, slingshot, whatever. also learn wild foraging.
take quite a few bags of rice and noodles.

go out innawoods, make your shelter, firewood, etc. just hunt rabbits, gather some wild foods like wild garlic, nettles, bullrush, etc and just eat those, the rabbits and the rice/noodles and youll be fine.
>>
File: CV-22 USAF.jpg (586KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
CV-22 USAF.jpg
586KB, 4256x2832px
>>31873022
I can speak to the pilot walk of life. Military or civilian?
>>
>>31873056
I was thinking going military to either fly jets or cargo planes then going civilian and flying like airliners n shit maybe even helicopters depending what i have a hard on for.
>>
>>31873039
thx m8 for the advice i to have a 10/22 so i could just go with that
>>
>>31873090
Mil flying is an absolute bitch to get into and harder to stay in. Commercial you'll need to sell organs to get all your ratings and has a stupidly high curve for experience to pay ratio.

Either way you're in for a long pipeline, not to mention the culture difference between the two. Luckily, the industry as a whole is desperately undermanned
>>
File: 1477949430761.png (93KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477949430761.png
93KB, 1200x900px
>>31873168
damn. aight thx for the heads up.
>>
>>31873098
it's quite easy to go hunting for rabbits, squirrels, pidgeons, etc.
i spent 6 months innawoods in the UK living off the land with a bow, that wasn't difficult (I wouldn't say it was easy) and i was fine.

do it, you're probably not walking into the alaskan wilderness so if you get absolutely starving just buy some stuff from the shop.
>>
>>31873244
I live in Georgia so it wont be tough wilderness but i just like to be prepared. not to mention im not a fit /k/ommando so im a bit worried bout my fatass.
>>
>>31873321
get healthy for a bit and you'll be fine mate. good luck friend.
>>
If you see a bear attack it. You must assert your dominance to the surrounding wildlife.
>>
Save enough to buy small a cabin, some land and some solar panels. That's what I'm doing with 2 of my buddies as soon as I graduate from High school. This is the one I'm looking at because it has 2 bedroooms. $30k to have it built on my family's ranch, $1.5k for the county to put in a water meter and about $2k for solar panels. http://www.tuffshed.com/product/the-columbia
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.