[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I messed up bad /k/. I shot my wife in the arm via negligent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 23

File: shield.png (339KB, 672x403px) Image search: [Google]
shield.png
339KB, 672x403px
I messed up bad /k/. I shot my wife in the arm via negligent discharge. She's okay, broken bone, but I hate myself.

While attempting to strip a S&W Shield, I checked the chamber and didn't see a round. I fucked up and didn't check the magazine since I had just pulled it out a few moments ago. However, she had put it back in. When i released the slide it chambered a round and I squeezed the trigger discharging the weapon.

Hornady Critical defense at less than 2 feet. It didn't expand, but went right through her arm. What hurt the most was hearing her scream. She says she trusted me to teach her the right way to be safe, and I failed. After almost 25 years of shooting I became complacent.

Who else here has had a really bad ND?

Feel free to pile on how stupid I am. I know it's coming.
>>
>>31872229
Please turn your firearms in at the local Obama Control Booth.
>>
>>31872229
>I checked the chamber and didn't see a round. I fucked up and didn't check the magazine since I had just pulled it out a few moments ago. However, she had put it back in.
so you cleared the weapon, left the slide open, set it down and left. then your wife came into the room, saw the gun, put a mag in it and left. you then picked up a fully loaded gun, released the slide, pointed it at your wife and pulled the trigger. yeah, ok.
>>
Always treat it as it was loaded and blah blah blah...

I'm happy you guys are okay though, it was an accident and i'm very sure it taught everyone a lot of safety stuff, don't feel super bad about it forever.
>>
>>31872229
Damn man.
That's fucked up city right there
>>
>>31872256
No. I pulled the mag out and we went over the operation. I set the mag and pistol to the side. My wife put the mag back in.

Afterwards, I picked up the pistol not realizing the mag was in, and not checking. I pulled the slide back and the chamber was clear. I did not see the round at the top of the magazine. Of course it's stupid, we've already established that.
>>
I refuse to believe this retardation.

You removed the magazine, and she reinserted it, implying you set the pistol down long enough to do so? And top of all this you dry fired while pointed at your wife? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>31872256
This. Couldn't you tell by the weight of it that it was loaded.
>>
>>31872246
Found the 12 year old who hasn't been shooting long enough to have an accidental discharge.
>>
>>31872229
Timestamped pic or didn't happen.
>>
>>31872271

this is at least 50/50 both your and your wife's fault.
>>
>>31872279
The shield is similar to the glock in that you must squeeze the trigger to release the slide. It's not dry firing you retard.
>>
>>31872290
this
>>
File: image_43858.jpg (70KB, 556x700px) Image search: [Google]
image_43858.jpg
70KB, 556x700px
Several rules broken.

>never point the gun in an unsafe direction
>visually inspect chamber
>visually inspect magazine
>if you do point the gun in an unsafe direction, at least ensure your wife isn't in said direction

Please use any remaining bullets to kys, my man.
>>
>>31872291
OP here. I'm going to say it's completely my fault for not being aware of the muzzle, for not treating it like a loaded gun, etc etc.

>>31872281
I could not.

>>31872269
Thanks. I hope me admitting to my stupidity will make others aware and hopefully wake people up. We often do something so many times that we start to become complacent. In this case, i broke the first rule about muzzle awareness and unfortunately my wife is the one paying for it.
>>
>>31872271
you didnt notice the weight of a fully loaded gun? doesnt seem logical to me but ok.
and then you pointed it your wife and dry fired, what you thought was an empty gun, at her? why? for fun?
this all reeks of bullshit. feel free to post a timestamp of your wife's arm wound
>>
>>31872293
Okay...you pulled the trigger while pointing the Shield at your wife. Outstanding.
>>
>>31872229
And that is why you should not allow people without military experience or something similar to own weapons.
>>
>>31872312
Op here.
As I stated, i did inspect the chamber. That's how the round was chambered to begin with. But you're right, I broke all of the other rules and it was stupid.

Again, we've already established it was negligent. I hope this makes you pay more attention.
>>
>>31872324
>post a timestamp of your wife's arm wound
this desu
>>
>>31872338
So the guy who shot his wife is going to get snippy with someone calling him an idiot? America really has gone to shit
>>
Shot a nugget in my house once by accident when i was a wee lad.
>>
If this is real you need to get rid of your firearms before you hurt someone else.
>>
It's fake. He answers every question, but ignores 3 different people asking for a time stamped picture.
>>
>>31872293

>Pulling the trigger of a cocked firearm on a (presumably) empty chamber.

>Not dry firing.

That's called fucking dry firing dumbass. The fact that it's a part of the disassembly process doesn't mitigate the fact that you dry fired at your fucking wife.
>>
>>31872330
Vet here. I dont trust half the tards i served with not to ND.
>>
>>31872364

It's not snippy. I fucked up, and I'm just hoping to help others avoid it.

I've heard the rules of safety so many times that I just started to take them for granted. It's just a reminder not to be as stupid as I was. It's not calling anybody out, just reminding everyone.
>>
File: hWNQJuu.gif (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
hWNQJuu.gif
13KB, 200x200px
>>31872283
You can't bait the baiter.
>>
>>31872399
If there's a round in the chamber it isn't dry firing.
You're as stupid as OP.
>>
>>31872229
>Who else here has had a really bad ND?
Not me. I'm not an idiot.
>>
>>31872229

nigga it even has a fucking LCI on it. You are your woman are stupid.

This is obviously a bait thread, no way your are this much of a nigger and stilll paying that much for your problem solver
>>
>>31872435
They're only about $300
>>
File: 1450225273832.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1450225273832.gif
4MB, 600x338px
>>31872293
>must squeeze the trigger to release the slide
>>
Jesus fucking christ. There are FOUR rules. That's it. No turn signals, no memorizing what to do at certain yield signs or near flashing yellow lights.

>THE GUN IS ALWAYS LOADED

>NEVER POINT THE GUN AT ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCK UP

>KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE BANGSWITCH

>KNOW WHAT YOU'RE AIMING AT

Hell, only three of these are actual rules. Even then, you can break any one of these rules and not cause an injury. You had to break literally every single one of these incredibly simple rules to fuck up this badly.
>>
>>31872415
Your reading comprehension sucks. Please go back and finish High School at the very least.
>>
>>31872445

why get a 300 glock when you can but a 100 dolla glock

this thread is stupid, you are stupid.
>>
>>31872401
This is way beyond stupid, you should be in jail.
>>
File: there.png (1MB, 1176x916px) Image search: [Google]
there.png
1MB, 1176x916px
>>31872351
>>31872393
>>
>>31872455
he is referring to disassembly.
>>
>>31872482
Post wife's butt.
>>
>>31872482
That looks like a man's shirt to me
>>
>>31872482

Next time you ND, ND into your fucking head.

This is as bad as the time I saw a retarded deputy ND into his partner's leg while they were cleaning guns.
>>
File: t.jpg (137KB, 799x833px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
137KB, 799x833px
>>31872482
dear god
>>
This is why you double check you fucking moron. Every time you pick up a gun you check it, even if you just did. Even if you screw that up, you should be pointing it in a safe direction so if the worst happens only your pride and drywall is injured. How can you fuck up this badly
>>
>>31872501
OP here. I don't know why I expected anything different.
I've been called stupid 100x over in this thread and I deserve it. Still, we all do stupid things and anybody here that says it cant happen to them is stupid too.

If my stupidity helps you remember to be more safe, then I'm okay with whatever insults you have.
>>
>>31872482
My wife would probably be pissed if she knew I was using my retardation to talk to sperglords on /k/.

Tell her you want to buy a new gun for Christmas too.
>>
How pissed is your wife?

Any idea why the critical defense didn't expand?
>>
you shouldn't own firearms, you shouldn't drive, you shouldn't procreate.
>>
>>31872517
It is a man's shirt. The cast wont really fit in any of hers easily so she's wearing mine.
>>
>>31872482
Your wife wears a man's shirt? Shitty horrible role play OP
>>
>>31872482

>white skin

I don't believe you

your wife is fat and has man hands too
>>
>>31872532
Op: My wife isn't mad, but she's understandably concerned. Doctors said she should have 100% use back, but she's going to be out of commission for a while. She understands it was an accident. I think it's more of an issue of trust. She trusted me to be the one that always follows the safety rules and I let her down.

I'm assuming the round didn't expand because of the high velocity and short range. I'm not sure.
>>
>>31872482
Even with a pic, this seems fake and gay. No one is this retarded.
>>
>>31872543
It is a man's shirt because it's mine. Read above.

>>31872567
I'm white, she's asian. Her hand is swollen.
>>
>>31872529

No, it CAN happen to me, but it WON'T happen to me, because I'm not retarded.

I've never actually told anyone this and meant it. I've never unironically said this to a single person: you should kill yourself.

You have proven that the only thing you are good at shooting is innocents that want nothing more than your love and affection, that want to learn about firearm safety. You should use your new fo u nd gift to kill yourself. There is no reason for you to live your life on this earth, I've never been so upset by something I've seen on the internet. Kill yourself immediately. I pray that if you don't, your wife leaves you, and your spiraling depression leads to a drinking habit that ends with you wrapping a pickup truck around a tree and killing you anyway.
>>
>>31872229
>I checked the chamber and didn't see a round.
How the fuck did you managed to fuck up this bad?
>>
>>31872578
Okay, can anyone here tell me why I would fake a story like this?
>>
>>31872587
>Edgemaster 5000
>>
>>31872592
I don't know. Post wife's butt
>>
>>31872587
Wife won't leave me. Says she loves me and we have two kids together. Also, the officers took the shield along with another gun we had out.
>>
>>31872569

If she doesn't me ave you, she's almost as dumb as you. She should divorce you and use this incident to take everything you own. Being homeless is too good for you.
>>
If you ever have a ND then you're just a fucking retard and shouldn't own guns, just the way it is.
>>
>>31872229
There's a 87% your wife is clinically retarded.
>>
>>31872606

>wanting someone that shoots innocents to self eliminate is edgy

Go back to rolling shit into little balls and eating glue.

>>31872608

She's fucking retarded if she stays with you. hopefully your kids are in scouts or something, so someone that isn't retarded can teach them how to handle guns.
>>
>>31872608
>Also, the officers took the shield along with another gun we had out

What the fuck?! Why??
>>
This thread is full of children Op should give up trying to help them
>>
>>31872611
>>31872628
>>31872587
This guy must have some kind of nd in his background. Way too butt hurt
>>
>>31872229
How can you check the chamber without seeing a round in the mag? Are you just looking at it super sideways?
>>
>>31872229
This, this is why we say act like a gun's always loaded
>>
>>31872637

I saw a cop have his career ended because his retarded partner shot a hole in his femur.
>>
>>31872482
Post wife's butt
>>
File: 1477697701835.jpg (435KB, 780x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1477697701835.jpg
435KB, 780x1901px
>>31872482
Holy shit, glad nobody got killed OP.
>>
>>31872628
Kids are 2 years and 6 days old. I learned to shoot in the scouts. Accidents happen. Just because it was negligent doesn't mean it was intentional. I'm sure you're perfect and have never done anything wrong. Thanks for contributing.

>>31872633
"Testing for malfunctions" was the official reason given. At the time, I didn't really care. They didn't take all of my guns, just those two. They were investigating (and may still be) me to be sure it wasn't a domestic violence issue. I spoke with an officer today that said I should be able to pick up my property this week.
>>
>>31872650
< I know a guy that scammed his way to lifetime disibility by having his partner "accidentally" shoot him.

Fixed that for you
>>
>>31872229
OP, you're a retarded fucking faggot, you negligent fucking dipshit. With that out of the way, learn from this. This can be a lesson. Always double-check everything. Always employ the utmost caution, and never point a weapon at anything you wouldn't destroy. Just be grateful your wife isn't more seriously injured and has neither dumped nor beaten your ass.
>>
>>31872664
Your right, but your lack of green text knowledge makes you a faggot.
>>
>>31872646
I held it with the barrel pointed down. It was at such an angle that I didn't see the magazine. In addition, I was too foolish not to lean over a bit and check. It was mostly just me being stupid.

>>31872648
I've known that rule forever, but I was stupid and got careless.

>>31872658
Thanks, me too. I've never been so scared in my life.

>>31872651
no
>>
>>31872659
>Kids are 2 years and 6 days old

I'm a bit more sympathetic now. You are still a fucking retard for fucking around with a gun with that amount of stress and lack of sleep, but I'm starting to understand how it happened
>>
>>31872659

>I'm sure you're perfect

I'm not perfect, but I sure as fuck haven't blown a hole in my wife's arm, thanks.

>>31872664

Nah, saw it happen, dude racked the slide, then dropped the mag, then pulled the trigger, instead of not being retarded. The round zipped right through the dude's leg. Career over instantly.
>>
OP here

>>31872677
This guy gets it. This guy is saying everything I'm trying to say to everyone else. Thanks for the contribution.
>>
>>31872580
>I'm white, she's asian.

I think I've seen enough.

Fucking commiefornia fucks
>>
>>31872229
Topkek. Don't worry you aren't the only idiot to shoot themselves or someone else on this board. Anyone that NDs should give up their guns.
>>
>>31872700
Post wife's butt
>>
>>31872697
Doesn't that disprove all of the shit you've been spouting for the entire thread? Cops are trained extensively.
>>
>>31872700

>waaaah I just want to LEARN

Eat shit and die. What's sad is that there are people that aren't retarded that can't own guns because they were born in the wrong country, and we have fuckups like you here that manage to hit nothing but their lived ones.
>>
>>31872229

Shit OP. Move to Pennsylvania and join our State Police. You'll be on good company.

http://www.timesherald.com/general-news/20141224/top-stories-of-2014-pa-state-trooper-accidentally-shoots

> The PSP now issues SIGs, at least until someone else joins the wife shooting club. Maybe S&W after that.
>>
File: 1469916801690.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1469916801690.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>31872229
>I shot my wife in the arm via negligent discharge
>mfw
>>31872291
This
>>
>>31872683
You can never, ever be too careful OP. This just proved this.

I'm super anal-attentive about clearing my gun. When dry firing, when ever I put it down I clear it again.
>>
>>31872721

When did I saw cops are better than normal folks? There are retarded cops, just like there are dipshit not cops like OP, and I personally believe the cop that ND'd into his partner should kill himself too.

I have not contradicted myself.
>>
>>31872704
Anyone that worships objectively bad people as "God's Prophet" should give up their lives.
>>
>>31872702
North Carolina

>>31872704
Giving up guns has recently become a topic between my wife and I. I'm not sure what happens next.

>>31872729
I thought I was too. I got careless. You're right.
>>
>>31872338
>As I stated, i did inspect the chamber.

No, you didn't. When someone says to inspect the chamber, you should have the action open or the slide back and be looking both into the chamber and down the magazine well. If you inspected the chamber, you would have seen the magazine inserted with cartridges loaded, realized the weapon was loaded, and have avoided an ND.

From what you are describing, you did one of two things: you dropped the magazine, looked into the chamber, then someone put the loaded magazine back in and you released the slide without giving it a second thought, or you failed to look into both the chamber and down the magazine well at all. Both are incorrect techniques. Your bad technique was the cause.
>>
>>31872729
This makes me wonder if indicators are actually a good idea.
>>
>>31872760
That gun has a indicator, didn't matter. Nobody trains to check the indicator
>>
>>31872756
Op here

You're right. I inspected the chamber without looking down the mag well. That's a good learning point.
>>
>>31872754

You seem like that dipshit on Doomsday Preppers that had the "it was just one of those malfunctions where your hand passes in front of the barrel" moment, and shot himself in the thumb.

Whatever it was, OP, I'm sure it was a learning experience and you did everything by the book. I'm sure it wasn't your fault.

/sarcasm
>>
>>31872400
Current AD .mil here. I wouldn't trust half the people I serve with either. Used to be a line medic and Shit wasn't bad there. But now I'm in a turbo POG medical company and it is scary some of these people are allowed to carry a loaded weapon.
>>
>>31872776

Quick, OP, your right index finger just turned into a barrel of a gun and went off, how fucked are you?

>inb4 he double tapped his wife
>>
>>31872753
That's just a matter of opinion and yours means nothing. Thanks for playing.
>>31872754
Honestly take a break from the shit. An ND should never happen much less harming a loved one. Now is the time to be there for your wife, discuss your gun issue later. In the mean time get a gun to practice with that won't harm anyone I.e air soft equivalent. Airshit is actually great for training certain aspects of firearm ownership, safety one of them.
>>
ITT people who have never been complacent, ever.

OP fucked up but so have/will the rest of you.
>>
File: IMG_20161101_171758.jpg (524KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161101_171758.jpg
524KB, 1536x2048px
>>31872765
I just took this photo. I notice.. it's the entire point of one!

You just admitted to disregarding another helpful hint to know weapon was loaded.
>>
What kind of damage did it do?
>>
>>31872754
>North Carolina
Fucks sake what a disgrace. Smelt your guns or give them to someone responsible enough to own them.
>>
>>31872797

The difference is, if I get complacent, I may fuck up a car. I think fucking up a fuel pump is a little less terrible than blowing a hole in your wife.
>>
>>31872229
OP, how is wife taking all this? She super pissed and scared of guns now or is she just shaken up?
>>
>>31872797

t. Danny the Drywall Killler
>>
>>31872804
I'm not the OP. I'm just saying nobody looks at the indicator even though they probably should.
>>
>>31872805
Good question, can OP please take another picture of damaged wall or whatever it hit?
>>
>>31872831
This

OP should be able to provide pictures of some blood, a hole in the wall, something more concrete than a cast. Also, would they even use a cast like that for a gunshot wound? Seems like for a GSW they would need to leave the wound more accessible so they can treat it and clean it and repack it.

I'm still holding on to a thread of hope that people who carry aren't actually this stupid.
>>
>>31872779
Not a prepper. Your sarcasm is noted. I fucked up and it was my fault. Don't know how many times I can say that.

>>31872791
Just blew a hole through my left hand. Thanks.

>>31872797
Thanks for being one of the few that understand it.

>>31872804
I didn't check the indicator because I had just checked the chamber. Also, I wouldnt check the indicator anyway as none of my pistols have one.

>>31872805
It broke her bone. There doesn't seem to be any nerve damage, but she's still very numb and swollen so it's hard to tell. It tore the ligament to her thumb but the doctors say they fixed it and she should be 100%. The bullet passed through her arm and landed in her thigh. The thigh wound was slight. They bandaged it up with no real damage other than a flesh wound. She's on pain killers and muscle relaxers so she wont tense her arm.
>>
>>31872324
>weight
>>31872281
>weight
>>31872318
>I could not.

I have no words. You should be able to tell immediately not only by the weight itself but by how the weight distribution changes. The balance of the gun changes.

One bullet I can see- I'm not saying you should be able to detect a difference of 7 grams or something. A full mag of 7 or 8 rounds, no, no you should definitely be able to tell.

All the other violations of safety added up into an accident. I won't bother getting on the train of people already saying you dun fucked up, but thank whatever deity you pray to that it wasn't into one of your fucking kids.
>>
>>31872853

>don't know how many times...

Not enough. I've seen people kill themselves for less. You should at least consider it.
>>
>>31872283

No, OP is a 12 yr old. Who the fuck points a gun at some one and pulls the trigger? Even of he thought it was empty or not, he was still retarded and ignored basic fire arm safety. So fuck off retard.

>>31872229
You're a dumbass, get rid of your guns.
>>
OP, countless times you have not relievers. Post a picture of your wife's fat Asian butt.
>>
>>31872854
This x100

The weight of a gun with a loaded magazine is different
The feeling of a slide stripping a round from the chamber is different
You should press check before you dry fire
Treat all guns as if they are loaded
Don't dry fire while it's POINTED AT YOUR FUCKING WIFE

SO many things have to go wrong for this to happen, and you failed every step of the way. The next time you pull the trigger it should be aimed at the back of your throat.

Unforgivably gross negligence.
>>
>>31872812
What if you fuck up brakes, which in turn cause a car accident that kills someone? Shit happens.

>>31872814
She's not pissed at all. She's a little hesitant to talk about it just yet, but she's said she doesn't want to be scared of guns. She and I both have been shooting for years so it's a large part of our lives.

I think she's afraid that she may be bitter toward me if she loses something like feeling in her fingers. It's completely understandable, but it's too early to tell really. I'm honestly afraid how our relationship will deal with this.

>>31872854
If you handed me an loaded shield, i could probably tell. When im not paying attention and just set down a heavier pistol, i did not realize the weight.
>>
File: 1344915509260.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
1344915509260.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>31872229
>However, she had put it back in.

so she picked up a loaded magazine and put it in the gun, and on top of that you didnt notice.

> I squeezed the trigger discharging the weapon.

then you attempted to decock a weapon not only in an unsafe direction but pointed at your fucking wife.

both of you are retarded. you should have followed the fucking gun safety rules and none of this would have happened.

i hope she leaves you or is gunshy forever so you can never enjoy guns together. you dont fucking deserve to be happy.
>>
>>31872683
Post wife's feet
>>
>>31872804
>>31872828

>looking at the indicator

I thought the whole point of an indicator was so you could *touch* check the weapon? As in, it's pitch black and you draw/grab a firearm- run your hand over the top of the slide and feel the bump: you're ready to go without having to press check / chamber check.

Not that it's "wrong" to look at it as well, but I was under the impression that wasn't its original intended use.
>>
File: IMG_1223.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Wife's butt
>>
>>31872848
At this point it's not a gun shot wound they're treating. It's a broken bone that they put a plate on. There was no damage to any walls since the bullet stopped in her thigh. The only other evidence would be a police confiscation report or a bloody chair.
>>
>>31872882

>what if you x

No dude, I'm not retarded, so I've never actually fucked up anything nearly that bad. I pay attention, I'm careful, I'm cautious. This is why I get paid more money than the other grease monkeys.

I'm even more careful with my guns, because guns have the ability to kill folks, and I actually really like my wife, I'd prefer if her arm maintained the current level of gunshot wounds (none).
>>
>>31872283
it seems like the older I get the more accidental discharges I have.
>>
>>31872482
post wife's butt
>>
>>31872897

confirmed faggot transplants from commiefornia

jkys
>>
>>31872897

That's a nigger hand and the wife is not Asian.

This thread is bullshit
>>
>>31872917
That's a hard working whites hand
>>
>>31872330
lol, what? Maybe it's different in US military, but during my time in military I was quite disappointed when it came to things they tough us about guns. Not to mention very small amount of actual shooting, the firearms handling there made people develop really bad habits. Also we were literally treated like children, 99.9% of time our guns were unloaded.

>>31872897
Nice try anon. OP, if your going to post your wife's butt please also timestamp it. Tits are fine too.
>>
File: 1477373792131.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477373792131.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
I hope OP loses sleep over the fact that if this happened a week ago, he could have very well killed his wife and the future Elliot Rodgers in her belly with one fell swoop.
>>
>>31872922

>nigger hand
>hard working white

Nope

>no Asian booty

Double nope
>>
File: 1461427810262.png (342KB, 578x718px) Image search: [Google]
1461427810262.png
342KB, 578x718px
>>31872922
hard at work shooting women. might as well be a nigger.
>>
>>31872943

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
File: IMG_0851.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0851.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>31872946

It's a blue board, retard. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>31872946
Game over, man
>>
File: IMG_0867.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0867.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>
>>31872963
What will I do without 4chan?
>>
>retards like this are able to find loving wives and I can't

Please don't have kids please don't have kids please don't have kids please don't have kids please don't have kids
>>
>>31872977
Just fuck your wife instead
>>
>>31872946
fucking shave that rats nest, your wife doesnt like surprise dental floss
>>
>>31872977
>>
>>31872569
Even though you only have a sample size of one to work off of, you might want to look into some different carry ammo if your Critical Defense didn't show any signs of expansion at all. Ever tried Federal HST? It's supposed to be the best there is right now for 9mm.
>>
>>31872977

Probably shoot your wife.
>>
Wow. They killed OP but not his thread.
>>
>>31873006

good, as an example to others of what not to do
>>
>>31872934
I have lost sleep. First, it's difficult to think I was so stupid as to break THE rule of gun safety. Second, my wife was breastfeeding but now can't because she can't hold the child. I have to get up every 2-3 hours to help her pump.

>>31872999
I have considered that, actually. I've never been so happy to have a defective product. Also, RIP ammo meme?

>>31873006
not dead
>>
File: 1478016551088.gif (1MB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478016551088.gif
1MB, 479x480px
>mfw this thread
>>
>>31872853
>shot at 2ft
>no permanent damage

lol 9mm
>>
>>31872312
>Do not point to anything that you do not wish to destroy.

We know you hate your wife now

>>31872318
Well, no shit.
>>
>>31873034
They gave you a warning? they must be entertained.
>>
>>31872680
You're right, but your lack of knowledge of the English language makes you a faggot.
>>
>>31872719
see
>>31872683
>>
File: 450x340.jpg (88KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
450x340.jpg
88KB, 450x340px
nigger
>>
>>31872229
IF your going to be that damn "careful" while handling a firearm be sure to look down the barrel and pull the trigger first.
>>
>>31872326
Out-Fucking-Standing
>>
>>31872338
I was trained it ccw class that you must "always" check if the gum is loaded. You set it down, you pick it up you check that shit again. Atleast for me, i don't need your stupidity to teach me anything. It'a in my training, it's part of my life.

You making this thread is like an alcoholic killing someone in an accident then saying, "I hope their death and my incarseration will teach you a lesson." Go fuck yourself, go get state approved training you piece of shit! If imma handle firearms, i will learn, get trained and practice it in my life.
>>
>>31872330
Google "accidental discharge in the military" and come back.
>>
>>31872587
You need to get laid.
>>
>>31872330
You realize most military fags are just 18-20 year old retards fresh out of high school right?
>>
File: 1469298439147.jpg (14KB, 455x447px) Image search: [Google]
1469298439147.jpg
14KB, 455x447px
>>31872229
Fucking moron
>>
File: gunsafety.jpg (21KB, 519x350px) Image search: [Google]
gunsafety.jpg
21KB, 519x350px
OP pls save and study
>>
Post a picture of the police report
>>
>>31872229
Handle firearms often enough and you will have an accidental or negligent discharge; but you should have been more careful if you were teaching someone else
>>
>>31872293
the shield has a sear deactivation lever you double nigger faggot
>>
File: 1454335340987.gif (109KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
1454335340987.gif
109KB, 205x260px
>>31872229

Similar situation, but no ND

>Handing off a new pistol to my cousin
>Rack back slide and hold it open
>visually check chamber
>chamber is clear
>Release slide and start to hand it off
>As I'm handing it off I realize I forgot to drop the magazine
>I just chambered a round
>Cousin works the gun counter at a big box store and she catches it too before I give her the gun
>Drop the mag and my spaghetti
>Clear it for real this time and hand it off

No one got shot, so I guess I'll just chalk it up as a learning experience. It's definitely made me more anal about properly clearing guns.
>>
>>31872229
I wanna be mad and talk shit about you being a dumb motherfucker, but I just feel bad for your poor little old wife who you fucking accidentally shot. As long as she recovers. Hey, maybe given enough time, you'll both look back on this and laugh.

Not terribly likely, but it could happen.
>>
>>31872330
Fuck off, you statist cunt. You don't belong on this board.
>>
>>31872283

This guy's the master-baiter.
>>
>>31872229
That's fucking brutal man. You fucked up, but it sounds like you owned up to it like a man.

I don't know if it will cheer you up, but my brother once put a round through the palm of his hand and into the countertop of his girlfriend's parents. In front of his girlfriend, no less. Dumbass was showing off how fast he could take his pistol apart.
>>
>>31873034
She's breastfeeding a 2 y/o?
>>
>>31872338
>I hope this makes you pay more attention

Top fucking kek
Coming from the guy who had an ND and shot his wife.
>>
>>31872482
Tits or gtfo

Or post wife's butt
>>
>>31875567
Praise kek this shit keeps getting better
>>
>>31872271
And you didn't notice the mag was in the fucking gun?....are you blind?
Kind of hard to not notice a magazine while field stripping a firearm.
>>
>>31872608
And this is your first time showing her a gun?
>>
>>31872269
>I see the mental home allowed the autistic kids internet access again
>>
>>31872229
>>31872897
>>31872958

Christ OP... First you shoot your wife in the arm then you post nude photos of her on the internet?

You are the worst husband EVER.
>>
>>31872229
Shoot yourself in the head right now

Assuming this is real (it's not) I hope she divorces you
>>
>>31872338
What, are you looking for sympathy? You're fucking retarded and were literal inches away from shooting her in the chest instead of the arm.

You're too stupid to own firearms if you think dry firing a handgun whilst pointing it at your significant other is best practice.
>>
File: 1472546874318.jpg (7KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472546874318.jpg
7KB, 273x200px
>>31872229
You're a dumb stupid moron retard. I laugh at your pain. Hue hue hue hue hue hue
>>
>>31872229
You're wife is a jerk though.
>>
>>31872229
>I checked the chamber and didn't see a round

You should be checking for empty chamber and empty magwell, not brass/ammo dingus. yes, there is a difference.
>>
>>31872312
this. if you didnt break literally all the rules your wife would be fine, loaded gun or not. you'd have a hole in your floor at the worst by breaking only most of the rules. but you broke ALL of them and could be a murderer right now if you fucked up worse.
>>
>>31872229
>While attempting to strip a S&W Shield, I checked the chamber and didn't see a round. I fucked up and didn't check the magazine since I had just pulled it out a few moments ago. However, she had put it back in.

In other words, you left the gun unattended, fucked off somewhere for a bit, then came back and was too lazy to do a quick recheck.

Good Job.
>>
File: romaune.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
romaune.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>31872229
OP, your wife is going to go fuck as many guys as she wants to now, and when you catch her with Jerome, guess what her excuse will be.

>Oh no, Jerome just had a negligent discharge.
>>
>>31878044
pretty sure OP is already a nigger so...
>>
>>31872897
You're not white for starters. But she could be asian, but the trashy tattoo leads me to believe she might not be unless she's one of those ones who's fucked a lot of non-whites like you.

Most likely a troll thread though.
>>
>>31878073
Pretty sure OP is white, but the pictures he is posting aren't his, and his story never happened.
>>
>>31872283
Not that anon, but at age twelve I already had a respect for firearms, and safety, you giant faggot.
>>
What's the closest you've ever come to an AD, /k/?

>drunk as fuck
>playing with glock 20
>drop mag, lock slide, inspect chamber
>all good in the hood
>throw an empty mag in gun
>proceed to clear house
>get bored and go to room
>phone call
>after phone call, in the mood to operate again
>pick up Glock
>rack slide
>point at mirror
>about to pull trigger
>decide to clear gun first
>round extracted, full mag in gun
>let out a literal squeal as I throw my gun in the drawer in disgust

I still have no idea how the mag got in the gun, should probably stop drinking.
>>
File: IMG_2785.jpg (197KB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2785.jpg
197KB, 806x908px
Pose the wife's wound next to her asshole, for size comparence.
>>
>>31872958
Dude what is wrong with you get off /k/
>>
>>31872482
Finger is white, posts pic of black hands next to wifes butt. Either you are a cuck or you are a master baiter.
>>
I fucking hate these threads. I think anyone who NDs should not be allowed to own firearms of any kind. Sorry, that is just what I think. Fuck all you retards.
>>
>>31878274
You must be new.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.