[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I almost just died >go outside trailer to piss cause water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2592x1936px
I almost just died
>go outside trailer to piss cause water is off
>hear crack above head
>look up to see pic related falling right towards my face
>only have enough time to put away junk
>bounces off right side of head and smashes shoulder
All in all better than expected, I totally thought it ripped my ear off and it could've easily snapped my neck. But what can you do to protect your neck? Some sort of juggernaut helmet? Helmet with suspension to the shoulders?
>>
>>31871224
Paying your water bill should help
>>
>>31871241

Trimming your trees works also.
>>
>>31871224
The struggle is real
>>
>>31871224
>I almost just died

Not even a big branch pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>31871241
No bill, I live on parents land, the lines feeding the trailer rotted and I have no idea where
>also the damage
>>
>>31871224
>prioritizing your shame over your life
I wish it had been bigger to teach you a lesson.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>31871271
Well no but it was the perfect height to ax swing with full force into my shoulder, knocked me right off my feet. My stretched ear hurts more than the shoulder honestly
>>
>>31871241
>Paying your water bill should help

Not when the company just keeps fucking it up. I could make an argument here about how government should be in control of natural monopolies to keep them out of the hands of corporations and their creed but then I always remember how inefficient the government is when it comes to keeping things running.

>>31871224
Life's full of dangers and wearing a juggernaut suit doesn't protect you from falling heavy objects since it's not designed for that.. Just watch out where you walk and you should be fine.
>>
>>31871278
Would you like your dead body found with the dick out?
>>
>>31871298
... Yes. Yes, I would.
>>
>>31871295
I do but I operate on cartoon physics, I'm very clumsy and today has definitely showed me I'm not quick enough to avoid danger, so video game logic dictates tanking it instead. I've see some neck braces race car drivers use thag could work
>>
>>31871224
>Stop breathing
>Blood CO2 levels through the roof
>Rushed to ER
>1 week intubated
>2 months in the hospital
>Still have a tracheotomy
>Have to have round the clock care while I have it

I almost died. You got hit with a stick.
>>
Wear a bump helmet/hardhat.
>>
>>31871224
>not shooting stick to stop it from assaulting you from above.
>>
>>31871224
>not wearing helmets when you piss
you asked for it
>>
You would've been fine, pussy.
>>
>>31871284
why are you posting about this on an indonesian pottery board? Go to the doctor you faggot
>>
File: IMG_1253.jpg (22KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1253.jpg
22KB, 320x220px
>>31871304
I can see it now.
>tree falls on anon and kills him with his dick out
>vultures come and eat his eye balls and his pecker off
>good ol boy csi team shows up determines it was el chapo minions
>>
>>31871224
>But what can you do to protect your neck?
Shaolin shadowboxing and the wu-tang sword style
>>
>>31871314
Well why'd you stop breathing?

Idiot
>>
>>31872275
/thread
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.