[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's /k/'s opinion on the Zastava M70A? Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (261KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 900x600px
So what's /k/'s opinion on the Zastava M70A? Thinking of picking one up as my first pistol, I need to stay in a budget so I thought a cheap 9mm with relatively good opinions would be a decent place to start
>>
>>31870225
It's literally a more refined Hi-Point.

I had one and it ran like clockwork. Extra magazines were very hard to find though.

The safety is basically useless, so don't trust your life to it. It's also too big to conceal carry effectively. The odd grip angle also gave me accuracy problems and I was shooting consistently low, but your mileage may vary.

The gun can be repaired with a hammer, a screwdriver, and a bottle of vodka.

I paid $200 NIB for mine a year or two ago.
>>
Something about the back end of the top of the Tok always looked ugly and wrong to me, but I'm a huge 1911fag so that's probably it.
>>
>>31870248
>It's literally a more refined Hi-Point.
no
>>
I got something that looks like this, except that mine was made in china. I enjoy it well enough but I wouldn't bet my life on it.
>>
>>31870252
It's the exposed hammer. The thing is like a 1903 hammerless that was born retarded.
>>
>>31870261
>no

-cheap
-low quality machining
-heavy as fuck
-questionable accuracy
-feeds any ammo
-cheap
-terrible for CCW
-good truck gun
-no resale value
-cheap

It's literally a Hi-Point. I owned one, fuck off.
>>
>>31870286
-military issue pistol
-known reliability
-browning action

fuck off retard
>>
File: kek.gif (2MB, 228x128px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2MB, 228x128px
>>31870248
>tokarev
>refined
>>
>>31870314
-ghetto issue pistol
-known reliability
-nignog action

The Tokarev was battle-proven in the trenches
The Hi-Point was battle-proven on the streets
>>
>>31870285
I think the 1903 looks retarded too.
>>
File: IMG_8859.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8859.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>31870225
Pros:
>Rugged, simple, reliable
>Like half as thin as a Glock
>Fun to shoot
>Good triggers

Cons:
>It's not in 7.62x25
>Anus-tier sights
>Older-style grip angle may throw you off
>Tiny aftermarket consists of a couple holsters and grips
>Heavy for what you get, a single-stack 9mm (though it isn't a heavy gun)
Honestly, I love Toks, but in the US, you could likely find a similarly priced 9mm that would perform just as well, likely with a higher round count.
>>31870248
>More refined Hi-Point
No. It takes inspiration from the 1911, 1903 Hammerless and Hi-Power, though is a clone of none of those.
>Too big to CC
Not at all, I'm carrying mine right now.
>>
>>31870342
I'm sure you are a fine person, but you have no taste.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.