[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ommrades I was watching Cabin Fever and I got to thinking,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 256x192px
Hey /k/ommrades I was watching Cabin Fever and I got to thinking, if someone who has a clearly visible disease, and you think it might be contagious, is coming at you and doesn't stop when you tell them to back off or stop would you be within your rights to defend yourself with lethal force as you would be in fear for your life from the biological aspect of it?
>>
Why don't you just run away? Easier legally and if they're sick what are the odds of them catching you?
>>
>>31866851
The only good part of that movie was the part with the squirrels
>>
>>31866872
Well being as I am a fatass running away wouldn't do me much good.
>>
>>31866888
Sounds like some running would do you a lot of good actually.
>>
>>31866884
Pancake karate kid was fukkin legendary
>>
>>31866897
Yeah in a controlled environment
>>
>>31866911
You're in one right now, what are you weighting for?
>>
>>31866920
Well being as this here controlled environment is my job, running wouldn't look very professional.
>>
>>31866872
What if he's crippled?
>>
File: 360_alk_nrg_drink_0530.jpg (38KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
360_alk_nrg_drink_0530.jpg
38KB, 360x235px
>>31866851
I have fond memories of that movie. I saw it while staying at this girls cabin. After the movie we drank a shitload of Sparks and fucked a whole bunch.
>>
>>31866851

"Might be"...that'll go well in court.
>>
>>31866920
Kek.
>>
>>31867162
>we both had sparks mouth
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.