[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my spec ops friends laugh at you guys. I was drinking with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (43KB, 300x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 300x359px
All my spec ops friends laugh at you guys. I was drinking with my green beret and my delta force friends (we went to high school together) and I showed them /k/ and they laughed at you guys. i showed them a thread where you retards were arguing over .45 vs 9mm vs 10 meme-meme (tm) and they laughed and said that caliber doesn't matter. "If you shoot haji with anything he'll drop, no real soldiers actually care about that shit". They saw one of the gearfag threads and laughed so hard one started crying. He said "we wear jeans and t shirts when we go in country, not all of this faggy shit!"

Just a reminder that you guys argue over gay shit
>>
>>31863854
Dumb phoneposter posts dumb shit. Nobody surprised.

Do you also think historical reenactors are preparing to go fight world war 2 again? No shit that the practical application of this kind of thing doesn't square with the hobbyist side of things. The same reasons that airsoft is mocked are the same reasons that your post is dumb. Only the idiots who are obsessing over and pretending to be real soldiers take this shit seriously, the rest of us realize it's a hobby and arguing on the internet with those idiots is fun.
>>
>>31863899
Pc posters are literally cancer.
>>
>>31863854
tripfags need to be rounded up and lynched.
>>
>>31863854
3/10. Some of the worst bait I've read today. Up your game son.
>>
>>31863854
I don't think so baby boy.
>>
>>31863899
Your dubs don't make you any less autistic. Why dump money into stupid chest righ when you could just buy more mags or train?

>>31863936
At least I have the balls to be held accountable for my words pussy

>>31863956
Tell your board to up it's game and lower it's autism
>>
>>31863992
0.5/10 now. I know we have low standards for bait on /k/, but this is just embarrassing at this point.
>>
>>31863854
Yes, so? What's your point?
>>31863899
>the rest of us realize it's a hobby and arguing on the internet with those idiots is fun.
No shit, it's almost like we're on 4chan or something. This guy gets it. Most of us, self included, are here for the lolis traps and animoo tiddy as much as for guns, and we shitpost and get snarky because we're trying to be funny and sometimes it doesn't work.,. and we'd might as well admit all of that, because it's blatantly obvious.
>>
>>31863854
Stolen valor isn't cool, OP
>>
>>31863992
>actually making a thread to point out the 21% oxygen 79% autism atmosphere of this entire site for no purpose other than to virtue signal you have friends in the SOCOM community.

Wew fucking lad faggot you sure got me
>>
File: you serious.gif (715KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
you serious.gif
715KB, 250x196px
>>31863854
>you
>>
>>31863992
>>31864031
I'm on the autism spectrum myself and even I can understand and acknowledge that this is a HOBBY and I'm here for FUN. I'm not a real operator, I play operator because it feels good, and if I go into the hills and spray bullets into a bank with my rifle held at the hip while yelling in a terrible faux-Russian accent and then bayo-charge a sagebrush, so fucking what?
>>
>>31863854
That's not what the CIA thinks
>>
I'm just trying to help you guys out. Sell your 10 meme meme glocks and shit and just buy better funs and training. My SEAL friends spend their money on actual cool gear like nods and radios (not bow fang fk483's).
>>
>>31864103
Lad with that amount of projectionyou could open a gay movie theater

You some bored cherry fuck on cq or kicking in some doors in gofuckyourselfastan?
>>
>>31864103
You don't have friends in the SEALs, or special forces. Why are you pretending?

Even if you were real, you aren't. Even in your fantasies you're a lame duck. Stop posting.
>>
>>31864103
Thanks for the advice m8. Please kys now.
>>
>>31864103
>Friends with SEALs, Delta, AND Green Berets
Cmon man, at least TRY and make your bait believable. Or at the very least, subtle. Is this really the best you can do? I feel sorry for your parents, raising someone so in love with mediocrity.
>>
>>31864131
You don't need to know what I do or don't do

>>31864132
If you had special ops friends you would understand. There is information that is only traded within the spec ops comminity that you obviously dont posess
>>
>>31864149
>gets called out for being a retarded faggot
>gets butthurt
>instead of just responding like a normal person, gets all autismo and has to call everything bait

How's it feel to be part of the 23%
>>
>>31864165
What in the fuck are you talking about you lame ass trip.

I did Intel. They don't know shit except mission objective. You are further proving you're a liar, and ignorant.
>>
>>31864103

Serious question. Got any radio equipment recommendations?
>>
>>31864180
>Getting this mad
>Getting this desperate
I'm gonna need to have a conference with your parents. You don't seem to want to progress. If there was a grade lower than F you'd have earned it at this point.
>>
>>31864204
Anything other than bow fang. A lot of the SpOpr community uses radios from brands that aren't declassified yet. But they said that the best radios for civilians are motorolla CP 476's. They're CB sl when SHTF you wonmt have any military interference. Because they don't make jammers that can jam that frequency.
>>
>>31864253
>>31864202
Literally a quote from one of my guys. "Intel are a bunch of spooky fag pogs who are too scared to buttfuck a haji farmer every now and then"

I bet you were national guard reserve or something, dubya

>>31864205
>unable to adapt insults
I bet you're a civil war reenactor too. I also bet you use an SKS of some chicom ak bullshit garage
>>
>>31864263
No I was an Infantry Marine, assigned to CLIC. Go on and tell lies. But anyone that knows anything knows you are full of shit.

It's kind of embarrassing. Active stolen valor.
>>
>>31864263
>Thinks honest criticism is an insult
See this is the problem with children these days. They cannot accept the idea that their work isn't the best. They want the the (you)a, but don't want to put any effort into getting them.
>>
>>31864280
>i was intel
>i was an infantry marine

Next youre gonna say you were the command cheif mastercorpral of supply and munitions

And im mot stealing valor because im not special forces

>>31864281
>talk to me in the first person you tripcuck
>>
>>31864345
Go to Google and type "CLIC Marine".

The first reply should be a Wikipedia page that explains it.

You don't have to explain you aren't SF. It's obvious.
>>
>>31863854
You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>31864165
>i never left mcdonalds and prestige COD 7 times the post

Unless you actually have anything useful other than being a cock goblin to say take two steps back and fuck your own face
>>
>>31864253
>A lot of the SpOpr community uses radios from brands that aren't declassified yet.
>brands are classified
Companies with trademarked names, logos, etc. are classified. Not just the equipment, oh no, the whole fucking COMPANY is secret.
Clearly you deal with some serious operators.
>>
>>31864263
You know, at first I was going to agree with you, but after whining about people owning 10mm Glocks and now saying that the SKS and ChiCom AKs are bad - even though I thought your point was that gear doesn't matter that much - I think you should log off and go kill yourself. If you're going to shitpost at least keep your theme consistent instead of flipflopping sides.
>>
>>31864783
What are you screaming for mods for? Disagreeing with you and hurting your fee-fees is not against the rules.
>>
>>31863936
Trip fags really are the worst. I only lurk in their threads to see different setups, but cringe at the ego. I know some of it is ironic banter, but a lot isn't. Tripfags are the shame of /k/
>>
>>31863854
>implying hajis are soldiers
FUCKING
KEK
>>
>>31864856
Global Rule 3.
>>
File: 1475269222360.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1475269222360.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>31863854
>>
>>31865089
That's on him, not on us.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.