[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

something that has me weirded out: >be me, recent college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: glock35.jpg (277KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
glock35.jpg
277KB, 1000x666px
something that has me weirded out:

>be me, recent college grad working at an office in finance
>get randomly talking with coworkers about sports and stuff, guy brings up that he shoot clay and skeet, i do IDPA and talk about it.
>supervisor (my immediate boss) overhears and says she mostly did skeet but was thinking about trying IPSC or IDPA because it looked pretty fun, asks me if i wanted to talk about it over lunch
>say sure, day passes, we hit up the cafeteria and talk about shooting sports mostly and hockey. this is in MN btw, in case anyone is wondering
>says she's been thinking of getting a PTC for her pistol. takes a drink from her latte with cream when i ask what it is and says it's a nickel Beretta Cougar, in 9mm. she likes the overall size, but it fits the hand well and can take a pounding from heavy +P ammo (or "heavy loads" as she put it)
>at this point i think she's hitting on me. before i can figure it out, she asks what i shoot for pistols and i generally use a newer glock 35 for the standard division.
>we clean up the table and says she'd like to try it out, she's never fired a striker before, just revolvers and DA/SA. she'd love to puts hands on my glock and squeeze a few out (jesus christ, she's like 8 years older than i am).
>after work is done for the day, she asks if i had a PTC and i said no but was thinking about it. since i brought up the lack of external safeties and simple design, she said it sounded like a smaller one would be a solid carry choice like a 42 or something.

so long story short i think i have a range date with an older coworker next week and while i've taken a couple girls out to the range once or twice, i've never been talked into it before. should i just bring a variety like i usually do, or just stick with what we talked about? also realistically what are my chances with this woman? she's pretty hot for an older girl - definitely the "stacy's mom" vibe with a dose of sultry curves.
>>
>>31855927
>>
>>31855927
Up to you bruv. But know this; you'd show off to your boys, are you willing to show off to her?
>>
File: Metal Gear Lebowlski.jpg (400KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Gear Lebowlski.jpg
400KB, 1920x1040px
>Glock 35

She's probably just joking with you because she thinks your gay for competing with a .40
>>
>>31856128
By this i mean, Do It!

But it's your guns and ammo
>>
>>31856132
^This post sums up this entire thread.
>>
>>31856132
>>31856153
Your 4chan autism is showing anons, they are coworkers not /K/ faggots
>>
>>31855927
She doesn't want to go to the range. She want's to fuck
>>
>>31856153
You're literally the most hated trip faggot on /k/, you autistic fuck. Go back to your containment thread and post the same 5 game boy camera pictures and ifunny memes, you stupid cunt
>>
File: download (26).jpg (19KB, 320x376px) Image search: [Google]
download (26).jpg
19KB, 320x376px
>>31856175
>college grad working at an office in finance
No wonder your in debt up to your eyeballs enslaved to you 9-5 job as a beta cuck. I don't hate you I pity you.
>>
>>31856239
>implying I'm even OP

Nice try faggot
>>
>>31855927

>wants to shoot a glock

into the trash
>>
>>31856239
Good ol' Fagimus Maximus, shitting up every thread he goes into.

Do everyone a favor and stop posting
>>
>>31856239

hey amorous maxipad, i dont know if you're aware, but trips have never been cool
>>
>>31855927
TREAT IT FUCKING CAREFULLY.
If you're absolutely positively fucking sure that you can fuck her and get away with it without any repercussions then go ahead and slide your glock cock into her but if you have even the smallest fucking shred of doubt then no fucking go, brother. Remember this is your boss that you're fucking. If she seems cool and it's that much of a bitch then heavily consider it. But if she isn't then consider keeping the range 'date' simply another day at the range, only this time with a shooting buddy.
>>
>>31856895
bingo! remember banging your boss is not like banging anyone else.
>>
>>31856153
Dude you're built like a bitch, Airsofter. STFU.
>>
>>31855927
This is not how you greentext, kids. Go back to el leddito OP, you useless ducking individual.
>>
>>31857256
>t. iPhone user
>>
>>31857256
Relax you menstrauting faggot, don't get your panties in a bunch just because the only women you've kissed are in your family.
>>
File: fightclub17.jpg (232KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fightclub17.jpg
232KB, 1600x900px
>>31855927
I would keep an open mind and figure out as you go. If you go in expecting something you could be disappointed and come off as weird.

Either way you should go through the check list at the date if she is into you or not.
>does she make physical contact(like touching you shoulder or arm when she laughs or something).
>does she unecessary contact(like if she acts like she has to squeeze by so the get real close and puts her boobs on you even though she had plenty of room to not have to touch you).
>does she laugh at your jokes, even if they arent funny.
>are moments of silence filled with tension.
>when you are talking to her does she raise her head to look at you or does she keep her head still and moves her eyes to look up at you(giving that puppy dog look).
>does she make excuses to be around you(like walking over to your desk and forgetting what she was going to ask or asking for something she could have looked up herself/done herself.

these are just the rules i go by.

however you should see >>31856895 for caution.
>>31856239
>implying only betas work regular office jobs.
what the fuck do you do for a living?
>>
>>31856588
hey, Oppenheimer is pretty cool
>>
>>31857525
im not the fella you are replying to butt...
oppenheimer is pretty cool but i think thats because he gives more information than opinion.
>>
>>31856132
>major with more capacity than .45
>no autismal reloader caliber (hey .38 super) but something you can pick up a few boxes of relatively cheaply and easily
>>
>>31856895
oh god dammit
If she seems cool and isn't that much of a bitch then heavily consider it*
god damn midnight posting is fun
>>
>>31855927
god damn. you dense motherfucker. She is hitting on you. The thing about older age is a lack of patience. You get tired of fucking around with cute shit and just want to get shit done. Want to know what to do?

Engage with her, have fun, be charming if you have it in you, but don't put it on. Flirt back. Use your common sense and see if she is having a good time and reciprocating the cues. All goes well? you might end up fucking your boss.
>>
This entire thread is why K Fucking blows anymore. I'll Fkn kms thx. Fuck(you)
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>31856239
NEET garbage need not throw rocks in glass houses. Some people have jobs and pay their taxes, faggot.
>>
grab her by the pussy you octopus
>>
>>31856239
Why are tripfags so shit? You realize you're one of the worst ones. Tripfags aren't cool dude. Theyre fags.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.