[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd question but on the off chance... I just arrived in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: muhAR.jpg (272KB, 1687x949px) Image search: [Google]
muhAR.jpg
272KB, 1687x949px
Odd question but on the off chance...

I just arrived in the Orlando area and I'm looking for a roommate. Any local /k/ommandos looking to make some money and/or want (non sexual) human companionship? Looking for regular roommates on Craigslist too but I figured trying here wouldn't hurt either cuz then I wouldn't have to worry about roommates complaining about the fact I own guns. This does of course include the risk that one of you might eat me or jizz in my brownies as this is 4chin but whatever. Please feel free to sage and abuse my useless thread.
>>
Fuck off with this shit, ATF
>>
>>31855831
What?
>>
>>31855831
What?
>>
If i wasnt on the other side of the damn country I totally would. I know a bunch of people around orlando, but none of them are into guns, and I know from previous experience they make shit roomates
>>
>>31855352
This can only end poorly
>>
863 here, I would but I go to community college and that's about 2 hours from you, sorry m8 maybe in a few years.
>>
>>31856707
Just out of curiosity what makes a poor roommate?
>>
>>31857108
musicians
>>
>>31857208
Makes sense
>>
Looking for a new place there. What's your budget? What kind of place are you looking for? I currently live in one of Jack Kerouac's old houses in College Park, but it legit gets too spooky around Wintertime every year. Really recommend College Park though.
>>
>>31857868
Honestly I'd prefer prefurnished because I flew down so I just have clothes, budget is around $500 a month, preferably less. What's so spoopy about your house?
>>
Do you have a cute ass? This is important
>>
>>31855352
I really like that AR Build, do you have a parts list for that?
>>
>>31857108
Hawaiians, bar/restaurant people, lesbians, artists, people who have children, Sri chin not people,
>>
>>31858098
Really? It's pretty basic but thanks for the compliment
>Very poorly milled 80% lower that shockingly works fine
>PSA enhanced or premium or whatever they call it lower parts kit
>PSA Freedom 16" upper
>Magpul CTR stock, MOE+ grip, midlength handguard and MLOK AFG, all black
>ARMagLock with 10 round PMAG cuz lolNewYork (this is VERY optional if you live in a free state and aren't cucked like me)
>Oh and a $50 place holder red dot sight that is actually extremely durable and rather quality
>>
>>31857208
>>31857687
Can confirm. The worst are the ones deluding themselves that they're any good.

>>31858013
Do you REALLY want to sleep on a dirty mattress? Unfurnished is the way to go. Buy a new mattress, cover, and linens. Get a cheap frame and all the other shit to go with it. Most of the rest is fine to buy used.
>>
>>31857108
>musicians
honestly they were not that bad, but goddamn the girl was lazy and always bringing new friends over. she kept a barely tolerable level of personal hygiene, and had laundry everywhere. the guitarist is a great guy, but not very confrontational about what he wanted(he wanted to do music professionally but the vocalist chick was fine right at her tiny level of popularity) and just enabled it.

TL;DR unless a musician are making more than just beer money off of their music and/or have a sense of personal hygiene, they will not be a great roomie
>>
>>31858150
I'm just as cucked, soon to be more than you. Guess where.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.