[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm seeing a horror movie with this girl but she is scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2601.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2601.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'm seeing a horror movie with this girl but she is scared to go out tonight cause of the killed clowns. She then agreed. I offered to carry if she wants. But she didn't say yes or no. But after she agreed she said you'll protect me.

Does /k/ usually carry on dates? Does it weird the girl out? I'm in Texas btw
>>
don't advertise it, that's cringey
use it if you need - then you are hero
otherwise, she should only know about it when she is pulling down your pants - then might be a turn on for her
>>
>>31854972
>Not carrying every day
>Texas

If you're out of the house your gun should be on you
>>
>>31854988
Well it's a Glock 19 so there is a noticeable bulge often
>>
>>31854972
>>31854972
She used a lame excuse to stay in. Seeing as she agreed to go out with you on a date still she probably is interested in you. More than likely she wanted to stay in with you and do shit at your place or her place, like cook, watch a movie, and fuck.
>>
>>31855005
Boy is she in for a disappointment

Also, learn to conceal
>>
>>31854972

Carried pretty much everywhere. Took a girl out hiking and carried a Nightguard along. Black bears, cougars and 2 legged wolves can easily be dispatched by that glorious .357 magnum.

In town I just carry XD subcompact with two extra mags. If she don't ask, I ain't telling. Haven't had a girl get weirded out yet. One is now carrying on her own.
>>
>>31854972
>I asked HER permission to carry

Nice way to wear the pants OP. You cucked pussy.
>>
>>31854988
This.

Also, if it weirds her out, then maybe you should reconsider just how much you like this girl, Gotta make sure she's ACTUALLY cool wiht funs, I had a girlfriend I ended up dumping because she revealed she was "le epic libtard Bernie Bot" and anti fun. Watch yourself, anon
>>
>>31854972
If I'm allowed to carry, I carry. If you're allowed to carry you should carry. The people you're with should have no say in this.
>>
>>31855005
>printing with a Glock 19
you are hopeless.
>>
is that a glock in your pocket or are you happy to see me?
>>
Hope your not carrying your gun in that Negligent Discharge Special you've got pictured anon
>>
>>31854972
This:>>31855177
Get a better holster for fucks sake. Don't ask her if you should carry, just carry the gun. That's the point of carrying, you should always have it. Don't be a weird cucklord.
>>
File: IMG_3776.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3776.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31855775
Kydexfag checking in... i cant tell wtf holster that is or what its made of.

Is that just nylon? Orrrr...
>>
>>31855855
Good choice on the Wilson Brigadier. They are fantastic shooters.
>>
>>31854996
>If you're out of the house your gun should be on you
this
>>
File: IMG_3974.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3974.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Does /k/ usually carry on dates?
I carry all the time unless I'm in a place where I'm not supposed to.
>>
File: 1453827111774.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453827111774.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>31854972
>Does it weird the girl out?

If I were a girl and I found out my boyfriend carries a Glock let alone owns one without changing the sights to something decent, I would dump him ASAP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.