[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /k/, here's a scenario for you. > Be Britbong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Alright /k/, here's a scenario for you.

> Be Britbong
> Suddenly, all the Kebab starts causing trouble, targeting non-Kebab
> All I've got to protect my home and family with is a Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22.

How buggered am I?
>>
Better than not having a gun, and despite .22LR being meek from pistol barrels, from rifle barrels, it's not actually a terrible performer, it penetrates deep enough to be dangerous (not that a .22LR pistol isn't dangerous too), and with the light recoil and low noise, it can be pretty useful in an emergency. Especially if you have a silencer (or if you make your own, don't need anything advanced for .22LR)

It's also the fact that it looks like a "military assault rifle" to the average idiot, so that can really help just from a deterrent factor alone.
>>
>>31852763

Do you have a magazine capacity limit in bongistan? If you don't, I'd say you're actually doing OK with that .22 semiauto. Make sure you have some quality ammo stockpiled.
>>
dont britbongs get in trouble for defending themselves? especially with a gun?
>>
File: 1453621101943.png (291KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
1453621101943.png
291KB, 750x366px
>>31852763
Make some Molotovs and get my bow out.
In other words I'm fucked, but I might cook some kebab in the process.

>>31852801
iirc (this could be bullshit) we have a kinda "if your life is actively under threat (this doesnt mean you think it is, it means someone is mid process trying to kill you) then you can do anything to defend yourself" type law.
They also stress that you have to try to run away. Standing your ground is not allowed. If you refuse to give a thief your shit and then you end up fighting to the death you would probably be blamed for the incident.
People who do it usually get shit on anyway though.
>>
>>31852801
I think he's talking about if societal order starts collapsing, in which case there no longer are police to hold him responsible for violating bullshit laws.
>>
>>31852801
What >>31853003 is more or less on the money, it's based on the human rights act however, not on actual British law iirc, but I would be prosecuted under British law.

And you know what, I'd happily go down for it. Because of what I'd done they'd have to put me in a non-Kebab prison for my own safety, where I'd spend the next 20-odd years doing a "life sentence" at her majesty's leisure, but I'd be alive, and my family would be alive. And if I'm a good boy, I'll get out early for good behaviour.
>>
>>31853221
This is a good point though, we'd need this for the other to happen.

It'd be when society rebuilds itself the police would come down on me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.