[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work as overnight security >3 break-ins this week alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>work as overnight security
>3 break-ins this week alone
>boss on my ass about sweeping every inch of the building once every hour
>no guns euro country

Should I just kms now? I know one night I'm going to walk into a dark room or turn a corner and meet a bunch of my countries dindu equivalents.
>>
>>31849745
observe and report

it's not your property. you shouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>31849745
Whenever you get home, just go into your kids bedroom while they are sleeping, crouch down, and walk into the corner all night.

Once your sneaking is at 100, you should have no problem sneaking around the building you work at without being detected by dindus.

Also get a bow, for them silent kills.
>>
If you don't get guns, what do you get?
>>
>>31849766

A flashlight and a pen and paper
>>
>>31849769
>A club and a yawara & paper.

Ftfy
t.former securityfag (Scotland)
>>
>>31849745
Sounds like you need to nut the fuck up and start doing some boxing lessons
>>
>>31849792
This desu. Find a fucking muay thai gym or some shit.
>>
>>31849765
Quality post
>>
>>31849745
Make a gun, OP. Or carry a big knoif.
>>
>>31849745
Just tell your boss you are absolutely totally not going to stop ANYONE from breaking into his fucking building since you have nothing to defend yourself.

And that's the truth, just write on the paper how many dindus didn't do and tell your boss.

Another solution would be to go to your local gun club and tell them you work as security. I heard in some Cases they make an exception, see that you really need to defend yourself since your life is actually in danger and hand over you a gun after some paperwork.
>>
>>31849745
carry a heavy dudty flashlight... I couldn't tell you the brand I've got, but it's a heavy one, 3 setting adjustable head, 6 LEDs and one incadescant bulb with a push button to activate it, uses 3 c-cells to power it. and I've caved in the head of one coyote with it and it worked fine after the fact..

brand name rubbed off ages ago though, otherwise I'd tell you what it is. However, it is not a maglight or any easily recognizable name grand either.... which doesn't help. with my luck it'll crap out and I'll find out the manufacturer went out of business ages ago.
>>
>>31849745
smuggle in a .22LR cartridge and make a shitty compact single shot.

possibly better than other weapons there, also carry a 4 D cell maglite just in case.
>>
>>31849745
>euro country
>dindu equivalent
Nice try.
>>
>>31849745
Carry a maglite for self-defense only.

>>31849754
this anon is right. report what you see and do not attempt to intervene.
>>
>>31849745
>>work as overnight security
>>3 break-ins this week alone
I bet you are not getting paid enough to deal with this kind of shit. At least ask for a rise.
>>
>>31849745
B-but there's no guns... so there's no crime. Isn't that how it works Europe?
>>
>>31849745
sue your employer for dangerous working conditions :)
>>
>>31849784

Recommendations for a club I mean torch?
>>
Big ass flashlight. Bikers use them all the time because they aren't technically weapons
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.