[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death penalties should be carried out by firing squads with people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Pic-2-1024x768.jpg (272KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pic-2-1024x768.jpg
272KB, 1024x768px
Death penalties should be carried out by firing squads with people armed with Hi-Points.

No one would commit such crimes for such a sissy and dishonorable way to die.
>>
cool story bro
you know it's the bullet not the gun that kills you tho right?
>>
How would that work in the end though? 7 broken guns and one live criminal?
>>
>>31849534
My noguns detector just blew the fuck up.
>>
>>31849528
ban salt boolets?
>>
Someone give me a quick summary of why Hi-Point is looked down upon. I'm just curious. I really don't know much about them.
>>
>>31849673
Because it's perfect for the urban community to use as a buy and bye gun.
>>
>>31849869
Urban Community gonna hate it, but the hood gonna love it.
>>
>No one would commit such crimes for such a sissy and dishonorable way to die.
Yeah because criminals always refer to law books to determine the likely penalties given for every crime they are about to commit.
>>
File: heckler and gloch 40.jpg (50KB, 541x600px) Image search: [Google]
heckler and gloch 40.jpg
50KB, 541x600px
>>31849673
probaby just because of pic related
>>
>>31849899
YOU AIN'T GOTTA LIKE IT CUZ THE HOOD GON LOVE IT
YOU AIN'T GOTTA LIKE IT CUZ THE HOOD GON LOVE IT
>>
Got a highpoint .45 in a card game. I keep it in my work truck just in case.
I live in a real humid enviorment. The gun was forgotten about under the seat for over a year. Believe it or not, that gun fired fine. I emptied the mag, without any problems.
>>
>>31849534
Hi Points are actually pretty reliable......just ugly as fuck.
>>
File: DollarBillAuto_zps6lwszrfi.jpg (75KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
DollarBillAuto_zps6lwszrfi.jpg
75KB, 640x486px
>>31849673
$150 dindu gat
>>
>>31849673
>Someone give me a quick summary of why Hi-Point is looked down upon.

It's cheaper and more reliable than a lot of more expensive guns which are literally at least 2x to 10x more expensive, while also being uglier. Their customer service and warranty is only rivaled by Zippo lighters, so even if you get a lemon it's no excuse not to just send it in. They're absurdly overengineered, and nothing short of shoving a carriage bolt down the barrel and clamping the gun shut will damage it and even then it won't explode like a Glock does. You can even mill out some parts on the .40 S&W and it will eat 10mm like it was made for it. So will their carbine if you also replace a spring, and you can get their 45 to take standard 1911 mags too.
But above all, it's a favorite of Dindus.

Butthurt, basically.
>>
>>31851361
No they aren't, you'll get a malfunction every 50 to 100 rounds

Still, if you like them odds and have zero shame....
>>
>>31849519
Funny enough I like the 9mm or the .380 versions , with a little work they are a fun range toy.
>>
>>31852292
They're ugly though. I'd pay 2-10x more for a gun that looks decent.

Is there any reason they're so ugly? Surely no one at their company thinks they look good or slick, right...? How much would it cost to do a little R&D and come up with a slightly nicer looking gun? They can retain the same metal parts so they don't have to retool their milling machines, and then just buy new polymer moulds which would be cheapish. I think that even if they did this and had to start charging $50-100 more for their guns, they'd sell a lot more.
>>
File: Cheap_Guns_Hi_Point.jpg (171KB, 1158x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Cheap_Guns_Hi_Point.jpg
171KB, 1158x1050px
>>31852954
>>31849534
>bawww I limpwristed it that makes it unreliable :(

>>31849673
It's a really cheap and crude gun.

The design is an ingenious way to make a functional automatic pistol using very cheap materials and construction techniques, what's amazing is that it works quite well on average, is near impossible to break under any kind of remotely normal circumstances, and unlike many other automatics for the same price, it's actually safe to fire (while being in actual 'service pistol calibers', unlike the tiny cartridges 'Ring Of Fire' pistols usually shoot).
They also have a very generous warranty, fixing any problem for free, usually with the inclusion of a free magazine.

On the other hand, they're really heavy, they're really big yet have rather low capacity (though they have come out with a 20rd magazine for the 9mm pistols and carbines), they're chunky and ugly, the ergos suck, they're relatively easy to limpwrist, and because of their low price, they're associated with gangbanger scum.

From a practical standpoint, they're certainly not amazing, but the fact remains that the company enables the Second Amendment for even the lowest class of Americans, and I think that's very beautiful in a way, that even a really poor person can hope to afford an weapon that is adequately functional.
>>
File: SW_REVOLVER_CUTAWAY.jpg (72KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
SW_REVOLVER_CUTAWAY.jpg
72KB, 693x448px
>>31853163
>Is there any reason they're so ugly?
It uses direct / "simple" blowback. The oversized slide is required. Very cheap but functional.
Pick two:
>Aesthetics
>Cost
>Ruggedness
HiPoint minimized cost without giving two shits about aesthetics or handling.

They're arguably simpler than the guts of a DA revolver.
>>
>>31853163
Also, everything this guy said too
>>31853745

The HiPoint could have come about pre-20th century, or at least turn of the century. Easy to manufacture, and effective.
>>
>>31854246
Is this a meme nao?
>>
File: arrayofglock40syo.jpg (64KB, 636x530px) Image search: [Google]
arrayofglock40syo.jpg
64KB, 636x530px
>>31849519
Herd u were talkin shit bout my problem solvers, yo
>>
>>31849519
One round, back of the head. $0.25 for the round, and a nice steak dinner for the trigger man is all it would cost the state to have the garbage taken out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.