[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looking at ranges to shoot at >this one looks nice >"please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: range questionaire.jpg (263KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
range questionaire.jpg
263KB, 1366x768px
>looking at ranges to shoot at
>this one looks nice
>"please fill out our questionnaire beforehand to speed up admittance process"
>that's not unusual
>"are you a felon? are you suicidal? ever been judged mentally incompetent?"

WTF? what does any of that shit have to do with me give you money to shoot at your lanes?

Any of you encounter similar intrusiveness while trying to enjoy the firearm hobby?
>>
>>31844464
Sounds like you have something to hide
>>
That's kinda weird, I'm not even sure it's legal to ask the last one. Only thing I can think of is maybe your area has a lot of gangbangers and this is just an easy filter to keep them away?
>>
>>31844464
Is this bait or are you this autistic? I really can't tell.

They don't want to inadvertently let a child molester with suicidal thoughts shoot at their range. Is that hard to comprehend?
>>
>>31844470
i can answer "no" to all the questions on the left, but the point is that's its none of their damn business
>>
File: 1475867757621.jpg (57KB, 449x491px) Image search: [Google]
1475867757621.jpg
57KB, 449x491px
>>31844470

Shut the fuck up you statist pig

A man's business is no one's but his own
>>
>>31844464
>WTF? what does any of that shit have to do with me give you money to shoot at your lanes?

what are you, simple?

>what is liability insurance and what is it for
>>
>>31844494
>I'm not even sure it's legal to ask the last one
What, the pregnant part?

Every indoor range I've been to specifically says "No pregnant women" due to the noise/concussion inside.
>>
>>31844509
how is it not their business to make sure you're legal to use a firearm at their shoosting range?

is your head really that far up your ass?
>>
>>31844532
they why don't they simply ask that?
"are you legally able to posses a firearm"?
i see the liability issue and on the following page they have in the small text the blanket statement that you can't hold them liable for harm etc.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.