[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I screwed up and bought a overpriced gun during the panic buy..how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1431403258332.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1431403258332.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
I screwed up and bought a overpriced gun during the panic buy..how do I package/ship NIB guns and what do I need to have with me and know sale? will money from sale from strait into bank with debit card? or do I have to a get credit card just to sell on gunbroker? I need to do this fast before trump gets elected and I'm a scared new fag college kid in need of the money
>>
>>31842527
Suck it up and learn a valuable lesson about personal responsibility. Bet you won't panic buy so hard next time.

Just what did you buy and how much did you overpay?
>>
>>31842552
I can't just suck it up. I have to sell it and know how...and i bought a ak for almost 1600 bucks..I just need to make back what I can from it and know how to package/ship/do this...I have literaly never shipped anything anywhere and need to know if I can even sell it and have money go into debit via that site.
>>
also I haven't had it transferred to me yet how long do I have to wait to sell?
>>
>>31842572
Unless the site (or seller in the case of Gunbroker) you bought it from allows returns your best bet is to just sell on armslist for cash. If the seller allows returns then ask them for help.
>>
>>31842586
No waiting period for private sales as long as it's actually your legal property and properly transferred.
>>
>>31842600
they allow returns but I bought it with a debit card..would they even be able to electronicly refund it?
>>
>>31842608
I'm not doing private sale to individual..I'm doing it through ffl to individual because people where I live will literaly kill u for this if u meet them ftf
>>
File: Bang.jpg (1MB, 2569x1928px)
Bang.jpg
1MB, 2569x1928px
>>31842572
>I bought something I have no money for!
You are an idiot.
>>
What did you buy in the first place? What model ak?
>>
>>31842730
sam7sf-84..can u help me figure this out?
>>
File: bait.webm (358KB, 1912x792px) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
358KB, 1912x792px
>>31842527
This is bait
>>
>>31842786
Its ugly but its fucntional atleast.
Could have been a rifle dynamics.
>>
>>31842527
OP, after the FBI reopened their investigation on Hillary, everyone took a deep breath because we know that Trump is now going to be the next President.

There will be no panic-buying this year, and there will be plenty of SAM7's around. The price will drop to $1,000 new. Since yours is technically used, I mean I could offer you $600.
>>
>>31842866
LOL
>>
>>31842866
guys srsly...
>>
I need some help...I know It was idiotic but I made a stupid dicision and I need to fix it...I'm scared guys rly
>>
>>31842610
Will you please kill yourself? Write up a will giving the gun to your dad or someone so they can be proud of you at least one time, then jump off the largest building you can find you moronic noncontributing waste of life.
>>
>>31843041
The fuck are you sperging out for? Any modern quality firearm is a good lifetime investment. Keep it.
>>
>>31842610
YES, THEY CAN REFUND YOU. NOW RETURN THE GODDAMN GUN AND THEN KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>31842527
Should've put the money on betting for Trump instead. Odds were 12-1 the week the pussy grab dropped. Now it's like 3-1 and the polls are rising in Trump's favor even without counting yesterday's Weiner probe.
>>
>>31843025
Seriously.

Once Trump gets in, then relations with Russia will be chill and we'll get real AK-47s for way less than an Arsenal.
>>
>>31842610
No, if you bought it with a debit card and then dinged it at all they can deem it nonreturnable, which is what most stores do.

Where are you located?
>>
Op has been posting about this bull since like tuesday or some shit, he bought a arsenal ak, (Akm?) and he paid msrp, +taxes,+shipping and transfer fees because he is in fact a faggot. So he bought a new gun and paid like 400 over msrp after all is said and done and now he is being a shit. i beleive like 14 or 13 hundos Go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>31846243
Oh my mistake, 16 hundos, because he is uber faglord 9000 and is having buyers remorse like a goddam child.
>>
>>31842527
If you're in socal I'll give you $700 and I'll eat the fees. Otherwise I'll wait for a new one to drop to $1,000 under god-emporer Trump.
>>
Haha this guy again. Keep it man. You already fucked up, might as well be a fuck up with a gun.
>>
>>31844419
So many delusions I don't know where to start.
>>
>>31844434
He said he hasn't received the gun yet.

>>31842527 if you haven't received the gun yet and the seller accepts returns, this should be an easy process. Yes they can refund to your debit card, that's no problem. Worst case scenario you'll have a 20% restocking fee. Consider it a tax for you being a fucking retard. Buy a $50 Anderson lower and start building it a piece at a time, newfag. The lower is the most important part. I know you want an AK but right now gun>nogun. Take what you can get. Having a lower is a lot better than never being able to get a gun ever.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.