[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be drooling over new Trijicon MRO >save up enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: download.png (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 299x168px
>be me
>be drooling over new Trijicon MRO
>save up enough money for it
>call around
>go with best deal LGS can give me
>Go to store
>they order it
>say it will be a week before it arrives
>going on two weeks now and no word

>thats what i get for trying to support my LGS

Shoulda bought online....
>>
Have you tried calling to se if its come in?
>>
>>31835667
Ive called twice but they just have some old fart who could care less tell me its not in yet.
>>
>>31835731
>shopping at a gun store with old people

Found your problem. Who the fuck did they order it from? Almost all distributors ship stuff <3 Day for free, sans ammo. Did you prepay for it?
>>
>>31835656
Did you go through an lgs just to support local business? That's kind of overboard man, just get no social requirement stuff send to your door.
>>
>>31835656
As if online sites never make us wait for shit.
Also it's not the LGS's fault their distributor told them it was shipping in a couple days. Probably some online mega site ordered a hundred of them and the distributor fucked all the LGS's who make smaller orders to keep the online merchants happy.
>>31835731
>some old fart
Edgy hormonal virgin detected and saged
>>
>>31835764
Yes pretty much. I just have a stupid weak spot for supporting local but in reminded not to everytime shit like this happens.
>>
>>31835757
I did. I paid in full the day i ordered it.
>>
>>31835814
Old fudd who probably thinks his Garand is comparable with a modern rifle detected.
>>
>>31835764
>>31835829
No special requirement* stuff. I understand the impulse but the way to help out your lgs is to buy stuff they have in store, you're always gonna need ammo or magazines.
>>
I'm currently waiting on an order from Buds. Shit's taking forever. I placed the order on Sunday and it hasn't shipped yet.
>>
Seriously, what is it about working around firearms that turns people into such shitty employees?
>hurr special snowflake they dont care about you
Well then fuck them and fuck their business. I even buy my ammo online now because fuck LGS's. Every single LGS has at least one of the following employees
>the old fart who doesnt give a shit
>the fudd budda who thinks x is best
>knowledgeable 30-40 year old with a shit attitude
>>
File: 1474226276431.jpg (55KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
1474226276431.jpg
55KB, 800x606px
>be me
>get my first gun
>got it at a pawn shop so no mags
>go to lgs to buy mags over bigger stores to support
>mag is $15 which was about the same as online
>but they have to order special because its a random .22
>website says shipping is like $5
>go to checkout
>order has doubled in price
>ask guy wtf is going on
>Oh thats just shipping

First greentext please be gentle
Also pic unrelated
>>
File: 1477271689288.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1477271689288.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>not just using amazon
>>
File: Shattered corpus humeri.jpg (15KB, 340x442px) Image search: [Google]
Shattered corpus humeri.jpg
15KB, 340x442px
>>31835656
>>31835731
Which is why I stopped going to my lgs and just buy online. Fuck those fuckers, they act like it's 1991 and they don't have to compete with the Internet.
>>
>>31835656

Typically when dealing with special orders at a LGS will take about 3-4 weeks. You went especially out of your way here fella. If your LGS has something specific that you want, sure check it out there, but most times optics are not what they are making major profit on. If you want to support your LGS, get magazines, accessories, and cleaning products. Those are the kinds of things that your LGS makes more of a profit on. It is also those kinds of things that you can buy week to week and develop a relationship with your LGS. Otherwise, firearms, optics, and ammo are not the real breadwinners for a gun shop, unless they mark up the ammo substantially.
>>
mro a shit lmao
>>
>>31838079
Why? It looks like something that Mario would jump out of but other than that I've heard no complaints.
>>
>>31838304
>glare
>magnification
>uggo as you stated
>tint
unless you really cant afford a t1 or t2 i wouldnt
>>
File: pta.gif (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
pta.gif
1MB, 854x480px
>>31835656
Should have bought it from the LGS I work at.
You fucked up man.
>>
>>31835837
There's your problem. Don't pay full price up front.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.