[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any skinny anons carry Glock 19 sized guns AIWB? If you do, post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Sig-Sauer-P320C.jpg (178KB, 1000x680px) Image search: [Google]
Sig-Sauer-P320C.jpg
178KB, 1000x680px
Any skinny anons carry Glock 19 sized guns AIWB? If you do, post the gun and holster along with your height and weight.

Really want to try to bump up in size from my Shield to a PX4 Compact or P320 Compact but I doubt I can.
>>
File: black face girl.jpg (60KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
black face girl.jpg
60KB, 640x442px
>>31829728
>mfw I got my appendix out a month ago and still can't carry AIWB my Glock since then
>>
>>31829728
G19
Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0
5'6" 150lb manlet

I do have to adjust my wardrobe slightly, I usually have to wear dark colored T-shirts a size larger than normal or I can wear a T-shirt with dress shirt over top
>>
>>31829728
>>31829817

>falling for the appendix carry meme
>>
>>31829847
>cant even read the thread

Didn't even realize that you posted about AIWB. I carry about 3 oclock to 4:30 depending on clothes....
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with buying a Glock 43.
>>
>>31829874

But then you'd be stuck with a shitty garbage Glock 43
>>
>>31829728
>LH9
>DeSantis Sof-Tuck
>5'10" 140lbs
Works best with a light jacket or something, but I'm also not too worried about printing in a T-shirt.
>>
>>31829728
Occasionally I carry a Glock 23, IWB leather holster.

6'2", 180 lbs
>>
>>31829728
Semi-related, anyone seeing any P320s in 9mm for a good price? I'm seeing a .40 at a LGS for $450, but I'd rather stick to one caliber and the conversion kit'd be another $400.
>>
>>31829951
Bought a brand new 9mm P320C from sportsmansguide for $500 a week ago.

That's as low as it will go. You can get a Compact with a longslide for ~$420 last I checked on slickguns.
>>
>>31829728
I carry a full size Canik and I'm only 5'8" 130lbs. AIWB produces minimal printing.
>>
>>31829951
.40 trade-ins are the cheapest ones you'll find.
>>
>>31829728
>Glock 19 sized guns AIWB
If by that you mean appendix carry, then I have one question for you: Why?

As a lean person (5'10" 165lbs) it looks ridiculous to have a thick gun down the front of my pants. I IWB carry a G19 between 4:00 and 5:30 and the damn thing disappears.

With more experience you'll probably understand
>>
>>31831570
Never lean over, or sit where people can see your side then
>>
>>31831570
Dude, what are you talking about? Dress around your carry. If you print AIWB as a lean guy, then you definitely print at 4-5.
>>
>6'
>170
>appendix a G17 in a raven vanguard
it can be done ezpz
>>
Appendix carry is great until you need to sit down.
>>
>>31831570
>With more experience you'll probably understand

Seeing as how more experienced shooters agree that AIWB is more effective in concealing a gun than any other method, you're full of shit. You weren't even certain what "AIWB" stands for so why should I listen to you?
>>
File: GLOCK 19.jpg (2MB, 1940x1327px) Image search: [Google]
GLOCK 19.jpg
2MB, 1940x1327px
>>31831589
>leaning over
>exposing your gootiehole to any and all passerby
I'm not a slut

>>31831616
>dress around your carry
>implying I don't

>>31833707
OP asked about a Glock 19. AIWB is great for concealing sub compacts; in my opinion the G19 is uncomfortable to carry on the front of one's body. I am speaking from my personal experience and answered OP's question.
>You weren't even certain what "AIWB" stands for so
Considering the amount of autistic abbreviations slung around this board I'm always going to play it safe
>>
>>31831655
>Appendix carry is great until you need to sit down.
then you're not wearing it correctly.
>>
>>31829891
It may be shitty compared to regular glocks, but it's still the best single stack subcompact handgun in the world.
>>
>>31831655
>Appendix carry is great until you need to sit down.

Sitting down with my Shield in an incog and I"m chillin. Why does /k/ have zero knowledge pertaining to aiwb carry?

Is 5 o'clock carry with their taurus millenium in an aliengear holster all people here know about??
>>
>>31831655

Depends on the gun. If the gun has long enough of a barrel, it's not going to work appendix style. I tried carrying a CZ P-09 appendix style and either it would dig into my leg when trying to sit or I would have to carry it ridiculously high.
>>
I appendix carry a g19 in a g-code incog holster everyday, everywhere. No printing and I can sit down just fine. Most people who complain about it tried it for a day with a shitty holster and, of course, it didn't work. Negative cant is the key (cant that pushes the grip towards 3'oclock and "in" and the muzzle....well...towards your balls)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.