[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I live in California and I'm trying to buy a Jericho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 470x313px
So I live in California and I'm trying to buy a Jericho 941 by it seems as if I can't from a dealer or buy one online. Can any of y'all help me out with any suggestions on how I should go about this?
>>
Illegally buying one out of state and importing it over state lines is the only way you're going to get one.
PS it's a federal felony.
>>
>>31829494
That law got struck down but ATF appealed it and we're waiting to see what happens.
>>
if you have a father or mother out of state they can get you one and send it to you. if you have a sister or brother in another state and parents in California the sibling sends to the parent and the parent gives to you
>>
Your only current option is to buy one from a private party. Make a WTB ad on Calguns. Expect to pay 700-1k+ regardless of condition. It could take months to find a seller. Jerichos are in high demand.
>>
>>31829513
So if my brother lives in another state he can buy it and then sign it over to me and I can bring it to Cali?
>>
>>31829601
He can gift it to one of your biological parents, who can in turn gift it to you. He can't gift it to you directly.
It's parent to child or child to parent only.
>>
go to nevada
>>
>>31829494
Besides being pulled over and searched, how would you be caught doing this?

t. frustrated Californian
>>
>>31830434
And this option you're talking about would be completely legal? Or would they try and pull the bullshit "straw purchase" law on me?
>>
>>31830434
That's some California backwards nigger shit.
>>
>>31830490
Bragging about it to your friends.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.