[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good loadout to have for a riot? With the way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2588.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2588.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
What's a good loadout to have for a riot?

With the way things are going I have a feeling there are going to be some really nasty ones next summer that make Charlotte look like a fucking picnic, and I'm in a city with a very sizable black population. Pic related is all I have right now. I'm pretty poor, but I can put aside some money, add up christmas money and tax returns, I'd say I can save up to 1500 guns, maybe more.

Should I get another 9mm for carrying? the BHP aint ideal for that. On the other hand I have a window that would be a great vantage point for shooting anyone trying to molotov buildings lol, so a rifle might be a good idea too.
>>
File: 1477267136469.png (1MB, 818x815px) Image search: [Google]
1477267136469.png
1MB, 818x815px
maybe a backup gun... something small
>>
File: 20160427_213437.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160427_213437.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
PSA AR15 for around 600 to 700
M&P Shield 9mm for around 370ish
Rest on ammo and holsters, pmags

Boom. You have a longarm, a field pistol, and a deep carry piece, the last two of which share the same ammo.
>>
>>31812791
are M&P shields reliable?

I was thinking about getting a Glock 19 for Christmas, but I kind of feel like it's a bit too similar in size and function to what I already have.

Then I was thinking about a PX4 compact because I really liked shooting my friend's PX4 but they are a tad pricey.

but yeah you're right about ammo. I was originally going to say 2000 for guns but I want to budget at least 500 for ammo (I'm talking about a stockpile, this doesn't even count ammo I shoot at the range)
>>
>>31812878

Yeah, the Shield is very reliable. You can even swap up mag parts and get like 9 rounds in it while it's still very concealable and thin. It has a very good reputation, so even if you hate it you can sell it for a decent value.
>>
Semi-related, you should oil up the grip on that knife. The leather disks look pretty dried out.
>>
>>31813348
It's a Chinese cheap knockoff. Before the summer comes I'm going to get a nice kabar or something
>>
>>31813596
Well, it's up to you, but it's quick, easy, and makes even a cheap knockoff look a little better
>>
>>31813596
>kabar
>nice
Pick one
>>
>>31812621
BHP is viable. It's a reliable weapon, and you can get some nice extra-capacity Mec-Gar mags for it. Get a shoulder holster, tuck it under a jacket and boom, you have a nice get out of dodge setup. You'll be able to move discreetly and shoot your way out if cornered.

You should also perhaps consider a simple IIIA concealable vest. They start around $300 new nowadays and can be had for a couple hundred used. Police departments rotate them regularly. If you know a cop you might get one for free.

As for a rifle, I hate to admit it but the AR-15 has a degree of market dominance that has virtually pushed all other tactical rifles off the market. Almost nobody ever buys anything that's not an AR or AK, so everything else is expensive. AK parts are drying up thanks to executive orders, so they are expensive too.

You can however get this for ~550.
https://www.classicfirearms.com/amd-65-7-62x39-rifle-with-side-fold-stock-and-black-poly-pistol-grips
The side folder is a bit rickety but it would allow you to hide it while you move. This gives you 7.62x39mm firepower which would be incredibly handy on the move. Ammunition and magazines are super cheap and while the furniture is unconventional it can be upgraded with some tweaking.
>>
File: th.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>31815630
Part of me agrees with this anon.

The other part of me demands you get a FAL and some short shorts and remove dindu
>>
File: ekjhUpU.jpg (21KB, 547x540px) Image search: [Google]
ekjhUpU.jpg
21KB, 547x540px
>>31815754
Shit hes not anon I'm retarded
>>
>>31815754
It's tough to get a FAL or really any battle rifle and a reasonable complement of ammunition, magazines, pouches, etc. for 1.5k.
I think the only thing OP could afford would be a C308 and a case or two of steel-cased ammo.
>>
Get some pepper spray to go with your loadout. High chance of encountering unarmed people.
>>
>>31816053

That's why I recommended this >>31812791
>>
>>31816053
Wtf are you on? PTR-91 and a shit load of $4 mags?
Ammo will be pricey but the ability to shoot dindus through a car will make it all worthwhile!
>>
File: IMG_5459.png (200KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5459.png
200KB, 640x1136px
>>31816453
Gun broker 1 min ago!
>>
>>31812621
Well... on body OP, I recommend a small easily concealed glock 26 IWB.

You can use the Glock 17 holsters to carry two, 33 round magazines for a total of 66 rounds, even though they stick out, they actually don't fall off the holster.

Then the 10+1 in your glock.... that's 77 rounds of dindu elimination.

If you're caught in a street riot you're gonna need some firepower to get them to scatter. Carry FMJ so you can get some penetration and possibly hit two in a thick mob.

Best case is to avoid being near dindus because if you ever had to kill a bunch of niggers to rightfully defend your life, the media will paint you like a bad guy so much that our spineless justice system will find you guilty in order to prevent even more riots.

All this can be had for cheap. The Glock around 500, the two mags for 60 bucks, and the FMJ is so cheap it won't even count.

Your knife is okay too. If you're looking for a more concealed option go for a cold Steel ti-lite 6 inch blade model folding knife, for around 40 bucks.

Oh yeah... the holsters. Get a DeSantis thumb break IWB holster, a good 1 1/2 carry belt of your choosing, and the two glock 17 mag pouch/holders. All that should run you another 100.

Total less that 1000 bucks.
>>
>>31812621
Never make exp|osives.
>>
File: there-be-a-shit-storm-a-brewin.jpg (40KB, 493x499px) Image search: [Google]
there-be-a-shit-storm-a-brewin.jpg
40KB, 493x499px
>>31812621
any basic EDC set up will get you out of the initial shit hitting the fan,
what you need to do is decide whether or not youre bugging out or in. Call me a pussy but my studio apartment is worth dying over, ill save that for when I have a real home and a family.
riots dont just happen either, you can usually see the storm coming days or even weeks in advance. Get some supplies together. food/water, money, gasoline, medicine, ammo, ect. then either bunker in or have it ready to go to GTFO
my plan is to pack all my shit and drive until I see dense woods and figure the rest out. I have family in the next state so ill head there
>>
File: it only gets worse.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
it only gets worse.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
ferguson resident here, just avoid the ghetto and all black neighborhoods
>but my college professor said thats racist
I dont give a shit, if theres some truth to it cant be entirely wrong.
Dont go down to "check it out" like those idiots that are now in jail. At best you'll just see a lot of people standing around and acting like asshole and at worst you'll get your ass kicked or go to jail. Everything you want to watch you can see on the news. Also
>more guns and ammo are a good idea
>but also have things like food, gasoline or generators too. dont just buy guns and think thats all you need
>worst case scenario, be prepared to get out of dodge and make sure you have good insurance

realistically these things wont come to your neighborhood. the cops always let them burn their own ghettos and some shops unlucky enough to be in the vicinity. I spent the enitre riots on my porch watching the smoke and telling my boss I was "sick" and wasnt go through that shit. I did have a gun near me, but it never came close to my house
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.