[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any law against an FFL to sell a gun or accessory to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: always mind your surroundings.jpg (53KB, 254x288px) Image search: [Google]
always mind your surroundings.jpg
53KB, 254x288px
Is there any law against an FFL to sell a gun or accessory to someone from a different state where that gun or accessory is banned? Could a guy in Nevada sell a 30-round mag to a Calicuck?
>>
>>31810720
Accessories, no. Guns, yes.

Your example? Yes he can. Even if you are enough of an idiot to tell him where you are from.
>>
>>31810720
No. Not legally. He can't even posses a 30 round mag starting Jan 1st it's a felony. I lost mine in a tragic... Accident...
>>
>>31810786
But as a Nevada resident can you get in trouble for giving it to him?
>>
>>31810720
I bought a gun in Arizona. I was born there, 6th generation. Anyway I live in Wisconsin now, with the wife.

When I told him I lived out of state as he was ringing it up, he asked me what state. I told him, and he actually said "OK, as long as you don't live in a commie state like California or New York". Dude was probably a kommando, but he was serious. If your state sucks they don't want to sell to you.
>>
If you sold it in Nevada it's legal, once the calicuck goes back home though, he's breaking the law by possessing his new magazine, but the person who sold it can't face any charges.

I've heard that some salesmen refuse to sell such items to people they know to be from commiefornia though, so good luck.
>>
>>31810826
Form 4473 clearly asks about your current residence address. Whoever is selling it to you has no obligation to verify it, and they will rely on the result on whatever checks this form passes through, so you're probably gonna be automatically denied if your place of residence doesn't allow the stuff you want.

Of course, you can put a different place there - but then you're making yourself liable to lying on a federal form, which is a pretty serious offense.
>>
>>31810786
Prop 63 has not been passed by the voters into law and even if it is the punishment is an infraction w/ a fine between 100 and 500 dollars so the law is essentially neutered from the get go and will essentially be a money making scheme and the lack of severity in punishment means no one will give a fuck besides illiterate retards like you who are too stupid to read the law and will go around spreading fuddlore that everything is a felony.

>>31810823
As long as the guy in CA is in NV when you give it to him because in NV its perfectly legal to purchase and possess which is why tons of Californians buy shit in NV AZ and OR. Its not breaking the law until the mag crosses the border and the it becomes "importing a post ban high capacity magazine" which is a misdemeanor. Not to mention unless the mag has a date code or the gun didn't exist before 2000 they can't prove when you possessed it. The mag ban in CA is not enforced and not a single person including criminals have been charged with magazine related shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.