[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would love to start shooting guns or even shoot one in real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
I would love to start shooting guns or even shoot one in real life but as a British citizen, I can't find places or people that will allow me to shoot guns without some tedious police background check, in which they are allowed to search my house and computer.

Any help?
>>
>>31807800
move to the first world
>>
File: 1452487951188.jpg (370KB, 3000x1987px) Image search: [Google]
1452487951188.jpg
370KB, 3000x1987px
>>31807800
Maybe Americans knew how stupid and cucked you are all.

We kicked you out of the Western hemisphere, then bailed you out during two World Wars.

Stop being antiguns as a culture, retard fucks.
>>
>>31807821
Yeah. let me change an entire population's opinion.

>>31807815
Very expensive.
>>
>>31807800

Where are you OP?

Find a clay pigeon club to get you started, you can borrow a shotgun to use on the day. Get to know people and look for a rifle club.
>>
>>31807800
Stop being british.

Or you could become a progressive muslim beheader, go full sharia, and be allowed to have any kind of full retard durka47 you want for the sake of jihad. May the prophet (piss be upon him) be with you.

Or... You could uncuck your country... Which never happened once in your history without another people doing it for you, and thus will be very difficult to achieve. Well to be fair you will probably die. Painfully. And at the hands of cucks, traitors, and invaders. Which is a horrible way to go senpai deus (vult).

But if you're ready to quit that shithole of a place, and become a US citizen, you still have a few weeks before all the weapons are confiscated by a crazy old hag who wants to protect criminals from law abiding citizen.

Cheerio m8 !

And don't forget to report yourself to the police for being a dangerous individual !
>>
>>31808641
A heady mix of autism and /pol/: The Post.
>>
usual bait aside, clay pigeon clubs allow you to rent a shotgun. Also you don't need a reason to get a shotgun licence FYI (SHALL NOT etc etc)

As for rifle shooting, good luck stalker. all the rimfire/"smallbore" clubs near me are not accepting new members (get this, they bang on about needing new members, but we're not taking on any more) and the full bore stuff is obviously limited to Bisley and a few other places.

The other way to get your FAC is to get on your knees in front of a farmer and start swallowing his loads until he agrees to let you hunt on his land, after which you can, assuming you don't sperg out in the interview, get your FAC and become hasgunz for the purpose of removing deerkebabs.

Remember the yanks have shitloads of space, they can literally drive their Dodge Ram quad cab 8 wheel V10 freedom mobile out into the desert and blow holes in bits of the scenery with an AR15. There is no where to do that in this country and shooting culture here is governed by old men in tweed hats who wear lingerie under their shooting jackets and go to swingers parties to bang fat old housewives.

tl;dr - kill yourself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.