[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've taught me how to combat roaches and wasps, but now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: toe-biter.jpg (40KB, 526x346px) Image search: [Google]
toe-biter.jpg
40KB, 526x346px
You've taught me how to combat roaches and wasps, but now I'm having some trouble with these bastards
Fucking assholes must be organizing against me because they're only sending their big boys
>>
>>31805654
>Fucking assholes must be organizing against me because they're only sending their big boys

that's as small as those get

those fuckers are huge
>>
>>31805664
smallest one I've fucking seen was atleast an inch, I've seen one that was half the size of my fucking erect penis
Why are they so fucking big
>>
>>31805654
>4 legged insect

now ive seen everything
>>
That's not a roach.
>>
>>31805689
no shit sherlock, read
>>
>>31805677
Insects are third on the list of major enemies.

First is Jews.
Then Muslims.
After that?
Then come the scorpions.
>>
Giant water bug.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belostomatidae

Google "giant water bug with babies".
>>
>>31805654
Nerve agents work pretty well, wouldn't they kill these just fine?
>>
>>31805654
Same shit I said earlier, Doyourownpestcontrol.com, Onslaught fast cap, 1oz/gallon, all baseboards, irrigation boxes, outside windows, boric acid/DE inside windows (or just spray). Once a month treatment, easy shit. These aren't flies, they crawl on the ground, they're so fucking easy to get rid of it's stupid.

Treat under any sinks, irrigation boxes, or any dripping water source they could get to. If you treat under indoor sinks, take your shit out, spray, put it back in after around 15 minutes.
>>
>>31805702
>First is Jews.
>0,23% of the worlds population is jews
>Then Muslims
>20% of the worlds population is muslims

How, In any was could jews be worse /pol/?
>>
>>31805712
that is something to consider
I used similar methods for the wasps and roaches, mostly smoke and brakleen
>>
>>31805689
It's a waterbug. It's in the roach family.
>>
>>31805654
>tfw live in desert
>tfw only have some ants and spiders to deal with
Feels great not having to deal with these waterborne spawns of Satan.
>>
>>31805725
>Israel owns US military
>US military attacks Muslims abroad to weaken militant Islam that could threaten Israel
>But the bleeding heart liberal side of the US demands that we take in refugees of the Muslims in the countries we attack (even if they aren't from that country)
>thus destabilizing the country
>win-win for the Jews
>>
>>31805742
Where the hell do you live? I find these in the worst places of Vegas and Tucson imaginable.
>>
>>31805729
No fucking wonder they're such godless little shits. I'm tired of their fuckshit.
I'm forming a coalition with the bees and declaring war on the roach family. We will no longer live in terror.
>>
>>31805785
Bees and some species of spider are based.
The scuttling spiders that run around and bite shit can burn, but I have a spiderbro in the corner of my room that just sits in his web and deals with flies. He's been there for about a month, I'm gonna be sad when he dies.
>>
File: scorpion.jpg (152KB, 714x504px) Image search: [Google]
scorpion.jpg
152KB, 714x504px
>>31805742
>desert
>only ants and spiders
bro the desert is ground zero for the arthropod wars. This was on my patio tonight.
>>
File: 1477028748451.jpg (64KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
1477028748451.jpg
64KB, 498x482px
>>31805689
>can't into reading
>>
>>31805785
>>31805729
no they aren't. they are true bugs, like assassin bugs and cicadas. that whole waterbug = roach shit got started when people with roaches would say they had waterbugs so people wouldn't assume they were nasty as fuck
>>
>>31805822
I had a spiderbro in my window once, but I hate spiders so I told him if he left the window I'd kill him

Found him on the wall one day and had to feed him to the vacuum :*(
>>
>>31805834
What is the thing the Scorpion got a hold off?
>>
>>31806336
Looks like a mole cricket or a jarusalem cricket. Either that or a crayfish with its tail wrapped up
>>
>>31805677

>smallest one I've fucking seen was atleast an inch, I've seen one that was half the size of my fucking erect penis

so it was the same one then?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.