[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the haps with the whole "don't fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

File: oc.jpg (23KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
oc.jpg
23KB, 400x267px
So what's the haps with the whole "don't fucking open carry" I keep hearing from /k/?
Is it taboo or something?
Do you guys find it cringey? Is it worse/better with a handgun rather than a long gun?
>>
>>31797157
Because it's generally fat fucks, weebs, and senile old people who make the rest of us gun owners look bad.
>>
In my opinion it can look douchey to OC a longgun unless you are about to go hunting or have some particular purpose.
>>
The only profitable reason to ever open carry is because that's the only way you legally can

Otherwise it makes you an easy target for bad guys, bad press and badly informed people
>>
Really all depends on the situation

If you are walking out into the woods for the day and stop for a drink with a rifle on your back who gives a fuck?

faggots that's who.

But you are the faggot if you decide to pick up some oreos from walmart with your AK

OCing handguns is fine everywhere, again unless you encounter faggots
>>
File: Cheeki breeki iv Dale.jpg (24KB, 416x435px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeki breeki iv Dale.jpg
24KB, 416x435px
>Makes you a target
>Makes you look scary to people who hate us
>Makes you look scary to people who are on the fence
>Make us look like fat autists (Yeah, we are, but we're not supposed to advertise it)
>Makes cops nervous, nervous cops are the ones who take your guns
>>
Because if youre hunting or camping or innawoods doing your own thing its fine (and should be 100%legal) but when youre OCing at the fucking supermarket you not only look like a giant tool, but youre at a tactical disadvantage. People who OC scary black rifles are even bigger fucking tools because theres literally no reason to do that other than for attention.

With that said, OC should be 100% legal regardless. Theres a time and a place for everything, and if your local government is doing some fucky shit, a hundred armed protesters is gonna send a much bigger message than two hundred unarmed ones.
>>
File: OC PRIDE.jpg (136KB, 780x1610px) Image search: [Google]
OC PRIDE.jpg
136KB, 780x1610px
>>31797157
It's like the republican version of this. At least be well dressed and look respectable if you're going to OC in urban areas.
>>
>>31797157
>Keeping a pistol holstered on your belt while you go about your day
Just fine

>Keeping a hunting rifle on a rack in the back window of your truck because it's deer season
Dorky and 20 years out of style, but not inherently bad

>Carrying a fighting rifle slung over your back for the express purpose of taking pictures in public with it
Not alright. Makes you look, and by extension the entire gun community, like a sperg.
>>
Open carrying long rifles is fucking cringy and just calling attention to yourself. They are the types of faggots who go out of their way to get arrested "to the terror of the public" so that they can whine and bitch about the cruel government infringing upon their freedoms and shit. The only exemptions to this are farmers and hunters. Literally everyone can fuck off and use a case.
>>
File: 20160716_173205.jpg (4MB, 2938x2203px) Image search: [Google]
20160716_173205.jpg
4MB, 2938x2203px
Open carry is important facet of the Second Amendment. You have a right to bear arms. This includes open carry.

Openly carrying has few practical purposes, but remember that the bill of rights is not called the bill of needs.

The primary purpose of open carrying is to allow citizens to "show force" while conducting a peaceful protest in order to deter violent action or unjustified arrests by the police or private security working said protest.
>>
File: 1476098288863.jpg (205KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1476098288863.jpg
205KB, 1936x1936px
People open carry for different reasons. All are legal, and should be legal, but some give off a bad impression because no-guns and fuds are retarded.

There's nothing wrong with open carrying a handgun if you can't concealed carry, but you might consider concealed carry if you can. Open carry marks you as a target.

There's nothing wrong with open carrying a rifle if you've been/are about to be hunting/trekking innawoods, but you might consider leaving it in your car.

There's nothing wrong with open carrying a "scary salt weapon" if you're showing up to protest your government, but taking an AR-15 into McDonald's so that your fat ass can get a lot of attention while you eat a Big Mac. They might think that you're trying to start non-stop warfare (pic related).

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, but individuals can still be smart about how they carry and how they present themselves to the general public.
>>
>>31797347
*else
>>
>>31797347
What about open carrying in the midst of a protest against the government along with others who are armed?
>>
File: 1435806760727.jpg (319KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1435806760727.jpg
319KB, 960x638px
>>31797368
If you're that faggots
open carrying to a peaceful protest, fuck off. Otherwise you should use your judgement. The goal of a protest if to incite change, not a firefight.
>>
>>31797157
Of course that fat fuck is at a McDonalds
>>
>>31797157
>So what's the haps with the whole "don't fucking open carry" I keep hearing from /k/?
>Is it taboo or something?
>Do you guys find it cringey? Is it worse/better with a handgun rather than a long gun?

>tl;dr
It's complicated, see below...

A lot of people who were vocal about Open Carry early on were attention whoring fags, who made the entire pro-guns movement look like crazy people, posing with your rifle for a picture in the middle of a fast-food joint and other cringe-worthy behavior that makes the normies freak out.

The lady in your pic has her rifle slung, which is exactly how /k/ likes to see a rifle OC'ed. And is generally the 'proper' way to do so overall.

Also in general carrying a rifle will be harder than a handgun for self-defence purposes, since it's going to take longer, and be more obvious, to unsling than it would be to unholster a pistol.
>>
>>31797175
>>31797195
>>31797300
>>31797347

Lots of the media attention regarding open carry of long guns was due to protest in Texas over the open carry laws. The pictures of people taking AR-15s into Starbucks were 2A activists that were trying to make the point that in Texas at that time, you could legally OC a long gun but there was no legal way to OC a handgun, even if you had a CHL. On Jan 1 the state now lets you OC a handgun if you are licensed.
>>
>>31797238
I'm not fat and only mildly autistic, and if people actually were on the fence and open minded, then meeting someone who was nice, and had a gun, would probably make them more open to guns, if they knew of positive examples of gun owners.
>>
>>31797414
>mildly autistic
Too autistic. If you want to sway someone to your side, show you're a rational kind person first, THEN allow them to be aware you own a gun.
>>
File: 20160306_145416.jpg (715KB, 1571x917px) Image search: [Google]
20160306_145416.jpg
715KB, 1571x917px
>>31797384
You open carry to peaceful protests to keep them peaceful.

Consider all the Dakota Access Pipeline protests were the unarmed protestors are just getting BTFO and the digging continues.

Compare that to the Bundy Ranch protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD61YFxUga4
>>
>>31797384
>"The goal of a protest if to incite change, not a firefight."

Tell that to unarmed peaceful protesters who are gunned down or tear gassed by their government who doesn't recognize their protest as legitimate and doesn't see the protesters as a threat. A show of force is necessary to remind the government that if they refuse to listen to peaceful protests, more violent options are available.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
>>
There's a time and a place, and Sunday morning in Wal-Mart is neither. OC with handguns is fine sometimes. I can't conceal legally and it's uncomfortable as hell, but I have no desire to CC all the time. If I OC I'm traveling somewhere late or I'm out in the woods and I'm wearing a proper retention holster.

The people carrying ARs around to shop or attend protests are complete faggots and attention whores.
>>
>>31797384
>p-p-please mistah gubment s-stop op-oppressing me!
>n-no I'm not a-armed
>no I c-can't defend m-myself
>b-b-but this pr-protest will definitely s-stop the ebil police from assaulting us
>report to the "1st amendment area"? O-OK
>h-hey why aren't you listening to m-me
>wh-what is that cop carrying t-towards us
>OH GOD MY EYESSSSSS
>WHY ARE THE PEOPLE WE ARE PROTESTING FOR BEING OPPRESSIVE BEING OPPRESSIVE
>HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY SHOW THE GOVERNMENT THAT WE MEAN BUSINESS WITHOUT BEING VIOLENT

shut up you mong, so long as you aren't pointing the weapon at people there is literally nothing wrong with informing the people you are protesting that you mean business and can't be swept aside like every other protest of unarmed peasants.
>>
>>31797558
Fair enough. I was wrong. Sorry.
>>
File: 2014-08-03 08.34.46.jpg (708KB, 996x1368px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-03 08.34.46.jpg
708KB, 996x1368px
>Yfw i open carry everyday
>>
>>31797629
I honestly don't have anything against open carry.
I'm just trying to figure out why /k/ hates OC so much.
>>
Honestly the less people knowing I have a gun the better. Same reason you try not to print.
>>
>>31797399
I'm lovin it. L-low test detected
>>
>>31797649
It's literally been said a dozen times in the thread. But let me reiterate for you. It's the simple matter of fact that it's not really practical, makes you a target and most importantly, MOST importantly? It's done by faggots to get attention, or whom want to draw hostility towards themselves. The sorta libertarian "AM I BEING DETAINED?" annoying fuckwits who like to walk around armed with their 'salt rifles in nice neighborhoods and huff and puff when the police stop them.
>>
>>31797443
To be fair, didn't one of the Bundy protesters get murdered?
>>
>>31797353
this
>>
>>31797439
except it's illegal to show someone your gun, and extremely autistic
>>
>>31797845
That's brandishing and it's completely different you fucking retard
>>
>>31797749
She's a fatty, which has nothing to do with anon's testosterone level.
>>
When I was at the RNC this summer, I think the only reason there wasn't a major chimpout was because of the bikers who were open carrying.
>>
>>31797871
Its a meme that low test people only want skinny anime tier women, whike high test men want big booty thicc women
>>
>>31797781
Also from above, the only time OCing makes sense is if you want to show you mean business, like to prevent police from snubbing your protest. Its sort of like a rattlesnakes rattle, yes it tells predators thst theres a dangerous snek around that you shouldn't mess with, but it also makes you a target.
>>
>>31797866
>allow them to be aware you own a gun.
how, exactly? if you don't show it to them or act like an autist and tell them you have a gun, what?
>>
>>31797356
>tripled the speed of death rates
Muh death acceleration
>>
>>31797947
you should not carry if you just want to look tough, that's how we get $1200 Sigs and diamond encrusted 1911's and rainbow cerakote punisher glocks. Those are the people wearing speed holsters that get their guns stolen because they had their head up their ass instead of looking around themselves for two seconds
>>
>>31797356
>NON STOP WARFARE

What in the name of the high overseer were they thinking?
>>
>>31797384
That is alot of Jurassic Park VHS tapes.
>>
I OC when I gas my cars up, I live near a bad neighborhood where people get robbed while gasing up.
>>
>>31798138
Think you'll get your own squad after what happened last night?
>>
The happening must be close... theres mostly reasonable opinions today.
>>
Normie here, first time on /k/. There is nothing more cringeworthy, than a fatass with a stained shirt buying a burger with an AK-47 in his hands. If you want to open carry, do it with handguns, do it with purpose, don't be attention whores and be dressed nicely. Thanks.
>>
>>31797157
>what's the haps
Sickening
>>
File: 1475516224547.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475516224547.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>31797171

This. If you're going to open carry, open carry while looking relatively respectable and not like a fucking slob.
>>
>>31797195
>OCing handguns is fine everywhere,
Because this needs to happen more often

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/10/gun-control-supporter-robs-concealed-carriers-gun-and-shoots-him
>>
File: 1462038605237.png (37KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462038605237.png
37KB, 240x240px
There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to open carry

if you're at a public place and there happens to be an active shooter/robber, then he will shoot you first, mostly in the back, and bang, you're dead. HOWEVER
if you're CCing instead, then he (the criminal) will tell you to fuck off/get out/get down on the ground, and that's where you get a chance to run away, or draw your gun.

Secondly, like the other faggot said in this thread, Yes, it makes cops and even other people very nervous, and nervous cops are more likely to shoot you
Especially if you're shouldering a goddamn AK while wearing camo'd cargo pants (since that what tacticool faggots wear everyday), you gotta thank the lord that the cop didn't mistake you for a mass shooter and shot you on sight

Third, pretty much anyone you know who stumbles upon you in the street is gonna lose his respect for you since you're going around parading your colorful faggot AR and looking like a greasy cringy COD wannabe
>>
>>31800054
One can open carry with handguns you know.

An active shooter who is scanning the area might notice it but a nignog culturally enriching a convenience store won't.
>>
>>31797408
And in California, the people doing unloaded open carry to protest no-issue CCW and banned loaded open carry, just ended up getting unloaded open carry banned.
>>
>>31800109
>One can open carry with handguns you know.
you think that makes you less of a retard? you're gonna get harassed all day by faggot liberals, people will make 'tough guy' jokes around your back, your friends will probably lose respect for you because you're going around parading your faggot glock 19/grandpappy's 1911

>An active shooter who is scanning the area might notice it but a nignog culturally enriching a convenience store won't.
no, shiny 1911 or abyss-black CZ/glock is the first thing people notice from 900 miles away.

protect your life professionally, it's a LIFE, you only get one, it's not a goddamn dollar.
>>
>>31797443
The fuckwits brandishing weapons for Bundy Sr. were quietly arrested in the subsequent months. Because what they did was criminal, just like Bundys.
>>
Responsible open carry is fine.

The issue is when people take their AR to Walmart and keep it in the low ready position as they scan for targets in the clothing isle. It freaks people out and rightfully so.

If your going to open carry that's fine. Just keep it either on your hip, on your back, or in a scabbard. Under no circumstances should the weapon be in your hands unless your about to use it.
>>
>>31797157
>fat pig faced womyn open carrying an AR on her way to McDonald
Yeah
>>
>>31800152
>no, shiny 1911 or abyss-black CZ/glock is the first thing people notice from 900 miles away.
Hahahaha. No.
90% percent of people don't pay anywhere near that much attention, especially if it's in like cop style matte black holster. They might see something black, but it could be a phone, a radio, really darn near anything.
>>
>>31800054
>There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to open carry
Horseshit. I've been around criminals. Hell, my father used to sling heroin. Jaekwon rolls up into McDicks and thinks about robbing the place, and then he sees someone packing a nine? Sure, maybe he'll shoot the guy in the back, but it is significantly more likely that he'll instead decide to go hold up the BK down the street where all the concerned noguns eat.

Criminals are cowards at heart. They aren't going to fuck around when they see a gun, because seeing one in the open means it's probably likely that others in the same place are carrying, too, and they are heavily outnumbered.
>>
>>31799999
fuckin checked.

is this story real? seems like an onion kind of website.
>>
>>31800189
>90% percent of people don't pay anywhere near that much attention
wrong
look at literally any liveleak video, it's always the security man, the big guys, and the visibly armed people who get wasted first by criminals

even if you're right, 10% is still a really big fucking chance when it comes to saving your own goddamn life anon, it's like you don't wanna live, do you want to get stealthily rekt by a nigger with a .22 from behind?
>>
>>31800215
Just gonna piggyback off what you said, Sir

>want to rob a McDonald's
>oh shit, someone with a gun. If I shoot him, this robbery turns into a murder
>more jail time automatically
>>
>>31800238
>Oh, wait, armed robbery is a felony, and this'll be my third strike regardless
>that guy's handgun's probably worth more than the cash in the till, too
>>
>>31800215
>Significant chance
chances chances chances, fuck that word.
as long as it's not 100% percent, your argument is null. it could still happen

it's literally the equivalent of "look ma, no hands, nono i won't fall!"
>proceeds to break neck

"look pa OC, look how cool i am!"
>procceeds to get shot by a random junkie at 7/11
>>
>>31800266
Nothing is 100%. Look up the surveys that people have done, asking criminals if they would be likely to commit crimes if they were aware of an armed civilian in the area. It is not hard.

Prevention is better than cure, and open carry prevents crime without the individual carrying having to do a goddamned thing.
>>
>>31800263
>>31800215
>>31800189
you guys do know that criminals are attracted to guns as much as spiders attracted to other insects?

like the other anon said

>Gee, that gun itself probably worth more than this whole store! dang gonna shoot that guy, snag the gun and run away
>>
>>31797649
Because OC shows your power level.

If you want to trickblast a nigger robbing a gas station, it's easier when he isn't shooting you cause he can spot your gat.

OC is mostly political protest, rather than useful.
>>
>>31800152

Idfk what's wrong in your neck of the country, but I never get that shit down here.
>>
>>31800288
>Nothing is 100%
exactly my point, there is still a chance he won't be a pussy, and actually shoots you in the back; and bang,no more life

>Prevention is better than cure, and open carry prevents crime without the individual carrying having to do a goddamned thing.
OCing is like saying "HI CRIMINALS PLS SHOOT ME IN THE BACK WHILE IM UNAWARE"

it makes you the number one prime target

In other words, if you CC the criminal will see you as less of a threat and actually tell you to fuck off/get out instead of outright shooting you
>>
File: 1413126337100.jpg (57KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1413126337100.jpg
57KB, 550x412px
>>31797157
I don't like OC myself because someone could target me for my gun and/or equip/coordinate themselves appropriately to assault me; which makes the gun kind of less useful as an SD tool.

Also I don't buy the whole visual deterrent thing; frankly if your iron on your hip stopped some kid from robbing a convenience store because he saw you; doesn't mean he isn't going to wait till you leave to do it; or start carrying one himself to be better prepared in the future. And to my earlier point; he might just follow you out and stab you in the back to get yours right away.

I don't really have a problem with OTHER people oc'ing; but the problem that the types of open carriers that are generally discussed anytime the topic came up is when; some redneck or white trash did something silly OC'ing and massively contributed to lib disarming rhetoric. There is plenty of casual OC which is PERFECTLY fine; anything that illicits discussion is generally because the individuals involved were seeking attention; which is ultimately negative attention and ammunition against the second amendment.

All the people OCing who you don't hear about are perfectly fine. The people OCing that you DO hear about are generally fucktards in some capacity and that certainly affects the tone of the followup discussion for any of their shenanigans and all the teenagers and manchildren that immediately consider that as a call to action to defend muh rights and risk feeding the liberal media more narratives to push their agendas which would negatively affect myself and other firearm owners/enthusiasts very directly.
>>
>>31800223
As far as I know it's real.
>>
>>31800304
nothing ever actually happened to me, i'm judging by the 60 trillion videos on liveleak i've watched and headlines i've checked.

If your gun is visible, you're going to be the number one target, and the criminal will take you down from the back
>>
>>31800227
I've seen people OC everywhere from a grocery store to a college campus and I'm positive I was one of the few who noticed, and that's only because I'm a gun guy.
>>
I OCd couple times. Look respectable and plain. People will just think you're a detective really...

Personally I prefer not to but I will never say you shouldn't do it. Just not be an autist.
>>
>>31800322
>there is still a chance he won't be a pussy
But the chance of him not being a pussy is much, much lower than the chance of him being a pussy, as you would know if you bothered to look up the studies. You have the internet and two working hands (I assume), so I refuse to do it for you.

If you are going to make decisions based on the probability of the unlikely happening, rather than the likely happening, it's a wonder that you ever go outside. After all, the chance that you could be hit by a bus is much higher than 0%.
>>
File: 190 - zpODkoN.png (199KB, 414x404px) Image search: [Google]
190 - zpODkoN.png
199KB, 414x404px
>>31797368
>>31797384
>>31797558
>>31797620
polite anon???? feels good
>>
>>31800227
How to open carry in my car

>Be me
>Security at ghetto clinic in urban California
>In car 90% of the time
>See literally everyone approaching

But I don't want to keep it in my glove box wat do
>>
>>31800382
>it's just too unlikely to happen lol chill out bruh

you're treating the way you protect your life too sloppily
>>
>>31800420
>>
>>31800291
>oh shit, there's a chance I might not escape with the cash scot-free, better not risk it since there's opposition here
>>
>>31800420
You cannot legally do that in California, unless you become a police officer.
>>
>Dam If I go cap that fudd I got me a fancy new glawk fowty

Literally a sentence I've heard
>>
>>31800437
Is this allowed in commifornia?
>>
>>31797157
It's taboo. The only people who think otherwise are literal autists who don't understand why people are giving them dirty looks when they go out in public.

If you're out in the woods and you go into a store, then fine. If you're just some fat fuck on his hoveround trying pretend he's a supercop or that he's doing everyone a favor by telling the world how much a faggot he is, then no it's not.

It's the equivalent of running around in your Lucky Star t-shirt with socks and flip-flops.
>>
>>31800463
So just keep it in the trunk and pray to Satan I can make it to the trunk before I get gang stabbed

I'll straight up Bowie knife a motherfucker in the neck
>>
>>31800341

Well, that hasn't been my experience, but I've heard it both ways. You do you, either way. Only time I OC a handgun is when I'm going to and from the woods at any rate.

OC of long guns is autistic at any rate. Even at a protest, 100 guys jn business casual with open handguns is gonna deliver a point better than 200 neckbeards in full battle-rattle with AR's.
>>
Handguns are less cringey

Open carrying a rifle in populated areas just looks bad. In the great outdoors, public land its fine.
>>
>>31799999
Jesus fuck, if these assays think it's cool to sue gun manufacturers for "providing the gun to a criminal" this guy should sue the pants off of Bloomberg for providing stupidity to the criminal.

Also, fucking checked.
>>
>>31800510
Handguns have to be unloaded, in a locked container, while being transported.

Get a CCW if you can, or illegally CC in such a way that it remains a misdemeanor.
>>
>>31800428
That's my call to make. My point was that a statement as absolute as "There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to open carry" is completely false. Each method has its merits, and I would much rather gamble on preventing crimes around myself in the first place than I would on being able to effectively respond to a chaotic situation in which some fearless supercriminal has already started shooting.

For the record, I do either. They both work.
>>
>>31800612
I mean I've been caught cc illegally and they just gave verbal warning cuz I have a legit reason
>Off work at midnight
>Literally saw someone get shot this week
>Upstanding white male
>Security guard

I wish my state wasn't such a cuck
I just want to not die in a grimy alley behind a clinic
>>
>>31800137
That is because California is a """"""progressive""""" dictatorship.
>>
OC is definitely an important tool for things like rallies or protests.
>>
>>31800859
>Security guard
Couldn't get into the academy, could ya?
>>
File: 1460544737119.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1460544737119.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>31797157
It's not only cringey, but it makes you a target. The only time you should ever open carry out in public is if you're in buttfuck middle of nowhere and hunting, or you're plain clothes LEO or some old as fuck Sheriff.

If you open carry a rifle then you're just an intense double faggot looking for attention.

>tfw our new dispatcher at work just finished EMT school, has never worked a day on a MICU, but has Medic bumper stickers all over her car, goes out to shift get togethers in those cringey as fuck shirts that say something like "I race the reaper" or "thin green line" because that's the color of dispatchers or some shit, open carries even if all we're doing is going bowling, and never shuts the fuck up about how she's a "health care provider"
>tfw she celebrated her 1 month anniversary of keeping her job by waiting till we were all out on calls and placing "I love my dispatcher" on our cars and made sure mine was in MARPAT while my partners was in Multicam since we're veterans
>>
>>31801321
So I'm assuming some of your other coworkers could give two fucks? I was like you once but after my first combat deployment I just let people do what they want/wear what they want/carry a rifle if they want. I'm in Texas and I CC daily even without a LTC cause 2nd amendment. The only reason why I don't carry a rifle is because it's too much of a bother.
>>
>>31797171

Even when it's a fit person , who look great and is dressed nice, all you faggots still say shit.

>>31797157
Op, don't listen to every one here. No matter what you do, you won't plz them. Carry a gun how you like. 90% of /k/ is just fat fucks.
>>
>>31801219
Not him, but It's an easy job to get that pays better than Mcdonalds half the time. not to mention you mostly get payed to do shit all except pay attention, do a few laps around the area you're supposed to be in and call the cops if you see some niggers noggin in places they're not supposed to be.
>>
File: euphoric trader.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric trader.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>31800054

>There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to open carry

Yesssss...
>>
Open carry your Assault Rifle 15 if you must, but be aware that you're now on a list.

Come the Day of The Rope™, the first thing government death squads will do is visit you based on that list, and escort you to a nearby sports stadium. Nobody will give a fuck either, because they'll remember you as that unhinged, obnoxious guy who always carried around assault weapons and assault weapon accessories.
>>
>>31802608
Yeah, THOSE are the upstarts that the government is going to send "death squads" after. The armed ones. Not the unarmed pussies who disagree with their political views, no, they're going to go after the ones who will fight back. And they will win, right?

Fucking fearmonger. You're just another anti-gunner wearing camouflage.
>>
>>31802679
>You're just another anti-gunner wearing camouflage.
False.

I don't wear camouflage.

There's a list for that too.
>>
>>31798164
SHALL WE GATHER FOR WHISKY AND CIGARS TONIGHT?
>>
>>31797238
nailed it
>>
>>31797408
This may have been the only time ever that open carry of long arms was remotely acceptable in an urban or suburban environment.
>>
>>31802679
Because surprise attacks never happen against armed opponents.

Right.
>>
>>31800173
>Cliven Bundy was arrested in Portland, Oregon on February 10, 2016. On February 17, Bundy, his sons Ammon and Ryan, the Montana militia leader Ryan Payne and the Ohio-based independent broadcaster Peter Santilli were all indicted for 16 federal felonies. A further 14 individuals were charged on March 3, 2016, two of whom were already in custody in Oregon on charges relating to the Malheur standoff and the remaining 12 of whom, including Bundy's other sons David and Melvin, were arrested around the country. Bundy is likely to be tried in Nevada, while the other indictees detained in Oregon are likely to be tried first in Oregon for the offences committed in that state before being tried in Nevada.

>They have all been charged with the following federal felonies:
> - Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States – maximum penalty 5 years' imprisonment, $250,000 fine
> - Conspiracy to impede and injure a federal law enforcement officer – 6 years, $250,000 fine
> - Assault on a federal law enforcement officer – 20 years, $250,000 fine
> - Threatening a federal law enforcement officer – 10 years, $250,000 fine
> - Use and carry of a firearm in relation to a crime of violence – 5 years minimum, life sentence maximum, and consecutive
> - Obstruction of the due administration of justice - 10 years, $250,000 fine
> - Interference with interstate commerce by extortion - 20 years, $250,000 fine
> - Interstate travel in aid of extortion – 20 years, $250,000 fine
>>
>>31803152
they dindu nuffin, dey was jus spreadin duh word of duh patriot n shieet
>>
>>31800488
tin your windows. also, civil disobedience motherfucker.
>>
Open carry laws for long guns are meant to protect you when;
>Hunting
>Moving your guns from one place to another like from your car to your house
>Protecting your land

Retards think because they can that means they should at all time. Reality is most of these people probably don't practice regularly and would probably be the first to get shot in the back of the head at the start of a robbery. We don't live in Afghanistan, we don't need to carry long guns to the gas station.

But! We should protect the right to carry them when needed through responsible gun ownership. If ass hats keep doing this the lawmakers will decide for us when and where we should carry our guns.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.