[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You people always talk about how "the Second Amendment isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: patrick henry.jpg (782KB, 1250x650px) Image search: [Google]
patrick henry.jpg
782KB, 1250x650px
You people always talk about how "the Second Amendment isn't about deer hunting," but as soon as someone like James Yeager suggests revolution, you turn on him. Sure, Yeager is an abrasive asshole. Sure, he looks like Buck Angel. Sure, he has some controversial opinions, but he's absolutely, undeniably right about the Second Amendment.
>>
because deep down all but the most laser focused gun nuts know the general population is right: the second amendment was useful back when guns were the top weapon of mass destruction....and not so much anymore. Now the second amendment shelters the firearms collected for sport and self defense. The only way we can fight tyranny is by investing in the upbringing of good citizens that will not turn on their own people. Its the only defense the people have left against their government.

And this is a /pol/ question. Go post it there.
>>
File: get out.jpg (115KB, 780x670px) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
115KB, 780x670px
>>31796978
>arguing against the Second Amendment
>on /k/
>>
>>31797013
I think he's beating realistic. The US is one of the most stable nations on the planet, civil war simply isn't happen. It's ridiculous to the point of being hard to comprehend a scenario.
>>
>>31796978
This is totally wrong

Rifles are still viable vehicles for violence.

Also, the second amendment is a hedged bet against the inflation of government. When they "infringe" they void their lawful premise and their legal authority over the population.

People turn on revolution/secession proponents because the world as a whole cannot fathom the global chaos the second American civil war would cause.

We are also far to entrenched in solidarity for anyone but the most determined and jaded to be able to prosecute a civil war.

Seriously, if we were magically just in a civil war tomorrow, who would you be shooting back at that would have a positive outcome for your side of the war?
>>
>>31796916
Firearms have a huge place in the "revolution", case and point look at Waco. The feds really wanted to arrest the Davidians and parade them around saying look how fucking cool we are and this justifies our funding and don't fuck with us hoorah.
The minute they took fire they backed the fuck off and burned everyone alive. I've met a few ATF employees through my company, they are still embarrassed about it. Still. In 2015(last time I talked to one) they are still embarrassed.
Talking to an atf guy and he wants argue price with you? Ask him if he's going to burn your house down, he will agree to your price, and shut the fuck up.
Case and point it stops them from being able to roll with impunity on us, get 16 guys with ARs and the feds have to be way more diplomatic, look at the Bundy Ranch, BLM backed off, and the feds had to wait to murder the y'all queda fudds. It gives us more of an option to say "fuck you we won't do that".
Yeah an AR isn't very effective against an Abrams, but firing an Abrams in the middle of a metropolitan area doesn't look very good for the feds.

>tl;Dr it makes our voice stronger
>>
>>31797041
>who would you be shooting back at that would have a positive outcome
Niggers and Kikes.
>>
>>31797038
>us
>most stable
What is rome

The US has only been around for a couple centuries.
>>
>>31796916
This is not a comment on the viability of "revolution."

We shit on guys like that because it's just talk and they're making a buck on it.
>>
File: james buck angel yeager.jpg (77KB, 821x667px) Image search: [Google]
james buck angel yeager.jpg
77KB, 821x667px
>>31797102
Did somebody say Buck?
>>
>>31796916

A little secret: It doesn't matter what Yeager thinks.

This is the part you seem to be confused about.
>>
>>31797676
This is the key. He's a cunt no matter what he believes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.