[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf wants me to teach her daughter to shoot >kid is 7 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_0552.jpg (103KB, 540x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
103KB, 540x691px
>gf wants me to teach her daughter to shoot
>kid is 7 years old and into girly things
>I think that guns are unsafe in the hands of children and don't want to end up like the guy who gave a little girl the uzi
>don't have fatherly authority to teach gun safety and have her take it seriously
>gf is VERY adamant about kid learning to shoot

How do I convince her that kids and guns are a bad mix?
>>
they aren't tho
>>
>>31796594
>my wife's daughter
Ur a cuck OP. Just dump her and find a woman who didn't burn coal.
>>
How do I convince you that you should stop being a faggot
>>
>>31796594
is this some weird troll

let a 7 year old shoot a .22 if you want, with proper ear/eye protection and careful supervision. If you dont think she's mature enough, take her along to watch
>>
>>31796594
all the women in the world and you date one who already has a kid
>>
>>31796594
Give the kid a gun, get shot, and on your death say "I fucking told you so"

Optionally, just show her that video and say you're not sure it's a good idea
>>
The question is so incongruous to the place you're asking one has to assume this is a bait thread.
>>
>my wife's son
>guns are evil
Thanks for the corrected records.
>>
>>31796594
Dont be a retard and give a little girl gun she have not fired before and expect her to handle it full auto while having your head as close as possible to the gun.

Dont do that.
>>
>>31796610
It is. One just fell out of the archive that was the same thing.

>my fiance's daughter
>wants anon to teach kid to shoot
>devolves in to 300+ shitpost war about cucks
>>
You should convince her that you two don't mix, as she's dating a pussy and not the man she would obviously like
>kids and guns don't mix
Yeah not if you don't train them right and assert authority when teaching. Show them what it can do to a melon and explain that that could be their head if they play around with guns, that's what my father did and it scared me, gave me a respectful fear of firearms.
>>
>>31796594
Start with a single shot, stay close enough to the kid to control the gun if the kid acts unsafe.
>>
>>31796626

Yeah but that was YOUR father

I don't have that luxury or authority here
>>
>>31796594
.22 long rifle
>>
>>31796631
You also don't have an FA uzi, so what are you worried about?
>>
>>31796621

OP here

She went and brought up the subject last night again
>>
>>31796631
Well it's your fault you cucked yourself.
>>
>>31796631
She's giving you the authority fishing. Take it
>>
File: quU2H2z.jpg (623KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
quU2H2z.jpg
623KB, 2560x1707px
>>31796594
>>gf wants me to teach her daughter to shoot
>>
>>31796646
That makes about three times she's brought up this subject, and three times you saw fit to ask /k/ about it.
>>
>>31796594
>>gf wants me to teach her daughter to shoot
>her daughter
Wew lad.

Well why dont you want to teach her daughter?
>>
bolt action, in small caliber.

Or simply load a single round into the mag its a semi auto. Its what I do for all firearm newbies anyway. That way they cant accidentally shoot you with the remaining rounds if they freak out from the recoil and swing around and muzzle sweep you.
>>
File: 1475260506043.gif (3MB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475260506043.gif
3MB, 375x250px
Ok, your a cuck, not in the sense of the previous kissless virgin posters, but in the fact you can't man up and buy some 22 cricket rifle and teach that young girl firearm safety and marksmanship. Stop posting here and go to gunsrcool on Reddit.
>>
>>31796594
Start her off with a simple bb gun and work up from there. Another anon suggested letting her shoot a single shot .22. to begin with and that also sounds good. Just make sure you teach her about safety and trigger discipline. All that good stuff. You could also bring your gf and have a family bonding experience.
>>
>>31796683

How many 7 years olds have a mature understanding of life and death?
>>
>>31796594
Is this bait?
>don't want to end up like the guy who gave a little girl the uzi
Then don't let her shoot a fucking NFA weapon you goddamn faggot son of bitch cuck. A simply 10/22 or marlin is sufficient enough or a .222lr bolt action
>>
>>31796697
>How many 7 years olds have a mature understanding of life and death?
>teaching firearms safety has to do with home defense
Also alot, since they're also taught to hunt. Take em to a hunting trip and teach them how to hunt can give them an understanding about the moral importance of life and death and the justifications to kill. Stop being a faggot and behaving like a anti gunner
>>
>>31796697
As many are taught it.
>>
>>31796621
Honestly, I don't see what /k/s obsession with the whole "cuck" thing is. There was a thread that devolved so far you could practically see people smearing their own shit on the walls at the thought of adoption. /k/ommandos really are in a class all of their own.
>>
>>31796730
>/k/s obsession
it's not /k/
it's on every board
>>
>>31796594
Start with an air rifle or something in .22LR, preferably a boltgat, and be VERY FUCKING THOROUGH in explaining that someome could end up in the hospital or the morgue if she doesn't follow the rules. I think she's starting too young, but fundamentally, I think it's amazing and wonderful that she wants her little girl to learn to shoot and be safe. Earlier contact with firearms in a safe, fun, structured environment brings about a better understanding of them, a greater understanding of how to be safe, and a greater likelihood that the child will not be afraid of them as a concept later on in life. Try and get her to postpone this by another 3-5 years, however. Starting a LITTLE young is good. But this is too young. That said, given that this girl presumably lives in a house with guns, you would do well to teach her basic safety ideas- mostly "don't touch it, come get one of us."
>>
>>31796708
>common sense is anti gun

And you wonder why you have no friends
>>
File: Crickett 22.png (3MB, 6123x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Crickett 22.png
3MB, 6123x1200px
>>31796594
I see no problem with this, just select the right weapon.

Look in to the basics, look in to the basics of safety. Teach those, dry firing first.

Then go to a range and let her put holes in paper.

Although honestly it sounds to me like you should end the relationship with your GF as you both seem to need/desire a man in your lives.
>>
>>31796730
>There was a thread that devolved so far you could practically see people smearing their own shit on the walls at the thought of adoption
It was a previous iteration of this thread, in fact.

To answer your question: insecurity.
>>
>>31796744

She can barely handle a nerf gun as is but as no qualms shooting people in the ace with it. Hence by reservations
>>
>>31796594
Are you canadian and have wed this year? God damn it cousin new year. Weapons safety is one of the most important things to learn early.
>>
>>31796749
This is bait. I've been replying in a bait thread. I'm going to bed
>>
>>31797123

Supporting being stupid with guns isn't supporting the 2nd amendment. Quit being such an autist
>>
>>31796594
>dating single moms
let me guess, the kid is half nigger too.
>>
>>31796594
cuck jokes aside, I agree with you OP

These fedora sporting nerds dont have kids so they forget that kids struggle with heavy objects and mechanical operations.
Just tell your gf to wait until the kids 18. She'll probably take it more seriously then also
>>
>girlfriend's daughter
>guns and kids are bad mmkay
You are a cuck, and part of the problem. Teach them safety and respect early and our "gun problem" wouldn't being a fucking blip worth mentioning.
Basically, fuck you OP.
>>
>>31796840
>She can barely handle a nerf gun as is but as no qualms shooting people in the ace with it.

then explain a real gun is not a toy gun you fucking retard. Reading through this thread I honestly dont think you should teach your girls kid to shoot. Get a real man to do it.
>>
>>31797184
real men don't date single mothers, so you got yourself a paradox there.
>>
>>31796790
>To answer your question: insecurity.
Fagget you would par well with some football moms since your argument is the same. No man worth of that title would raise another man's child now fuck off to the liberal shithole you came from.
>>
>>31797173
Not even 18, even 13 or 14 would be just fine.
>>
>>31797193
>memes are real life
>social commentary by people who don't socialize

Life isn't quantified with memes you spreglord
>>
>>31797190
>Get a real man to do it

do you maybe think this implies that he should get another man to do it, I.e. not him
>>
>>31796594
If you really dont think the kids are ready to take it seriously, then tell your girl. Guns are just as much a responsibility as a right, and if you dont feel she can be responsible, then allowing her access, even supervised, irresponsible
>>
>don't have fatherly authority
OK, you're a big ass man and she's 7, she is probably scared of you to some degree so you actually are being a weenie about this. Your gf can probably handle a room full of screaming 1st graders so you have no excuse.

>>31796730
it's the latest abused word on the internet that's so battered tweens don't even know what it means. The last one was "beta", then "epic", and I've blocked the rest out because they fill me with English rage.
>>
>>31797331

>making kids scared of me makes me feel like a man

The post
>>
>>31797193
look, we found the noguns Aussie kid pretending to be an American gun shitposter in his laptop
>>
>>31796594
I'd say this should be your gf's daughter 's father's job, but she's probably a coalburner and you are now stuck with Jamals remainings.
>>
>>31797372

Mom is white
Kid is white
I am not

White men can't take care of their own kids
>>
File: sceptical.jpg (51KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
sceptical.jpg
51KB, 938x477px
>>31797382
>>
>>31796594
First time I shot a gun I was 7.

Just follow >>31796631 and explain that this is very much not a toy and things will go well as long as the kid isn't a dumbass. If the kid is a dumbass this is a bad idea from the get-go. This is on you to know the maturity level and what you can expect out of the kid.

Do you lack confidence in the kid to be mature or in yourself to not mess up, op?

Don't even worry about fatherly authority. You, as the experienced teacher, are teaching someone who is unfamiliar with a potentially lethal tool how to properly use it. Even if this wasn't a kid, you MUST act with all the authority you need to ensure things go safely. If this was a friend, your gf, your brother/sister it would be the same.
>>
>>31797462

Meant follow the advice of >>31796627. As long as you can do that things will go well. If they don't go well call it off as the kid is obviously not ready.
>>
>>31797382
>White men can't take care of their own kids
Law of Averages is against you
>>
>>31797462
OP here

The issue is that I don't feel like the kid is mature enough, but the mom wants me to teach her daughter how to shoot "in case she needs to" which I feel a 7 year old girl is not going to comprehend some serious concepts
>>
>>31796594
>my wife's daughter
>58 replies
stay classy /k/
>>
>>31796594
Don't be a faggot OP. The UZI kid was only a problem cuz it was FA. A 7 year old can't handle that kind of recoil, but they can totally handle a .22. But obviously you need to hammer gun safety into her maliable little head before you hand her a gun. Good luck.
>>
>>31797505
Cuck jokes aside if you don't feel the child is ready then that's your perogative.

Cuck.
>>
>>31797505
>I don't feel like the kid is mature enough

Ah if that is the case you need to express that to your gf, as that is a serious issue on which you should listen to your own judgement.

A better starting off point would be going through the basics of gun safety with unloaded weapons. This will let you drive in the seriousness of safe gun handling as well as the consequences of failing to follow the rules.

Also it is a great way to asses how maturely she will handle the situation, she might even surprise you in which case the range trip gets a little more plausible.
>>
>>31796594
Nogunz here because europoor and student.

The most logical would be to learn her to shoot a rifle, probably a boltaction, or just let her start out with a bb-gun. When she knows how to handle it properly, move on to some better guns. Pistols arent really made for children, so wait till shes older and stronger in the arms.

If you dont have any authority yet over the child, you will get fucked, not literally, when she comes into puberty.
>>
Jesus fucking hell OP you are one pathetic shit. You can't seem to grasp the most basic understanding of how to teach someone basic gun safety, let alone even win a simple argument.

Gun safety stats before you ever even lay hands on a weapon. You don't need to take the little girl shooting, you need to sit down and talk with her fist. If she flat out says she thinks guns are stupid and wants to go pay with Barbie instead, she just won the fucking argument for you. Tell her mother that the kid doesn't want to learn period and to try again in a few years. If the little shit does express interest, you give her a good verbal lecturing first and then move on to unloaded arms. If at any point she can not maintain a decently safe attitude towards guns, then you tell her mother that you tried but she is too young.

If the girl can master the absolute basics, you have just been proven wrong in all regards and it is then time for you to grow a fucking pair and take her shooting.
>>
I shot my first gun at 5
You need to man the fuck up and stop thinking a single shot 22 is somehow the same as an Uzi

Cuck
>>
File: disgust.jpg (29KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
29KB, 620x400px
>>31796594
Best advice I can give you is to take the gun, put it in your mouth, then blow out your miserable brains.

Because you not only are dating a single mother like a fucking retard, you are also too insecure and beta to take control of this situation and are asking /k/ how to be a dominant male in a romantic relationship and a "father"-daughter relationship. Your woman is asking you to be a dominant man and show some authority and you are scratching your vagina and asking strangers on the internet what to do.
>>
>>31798043
>spot the single guy who's never had kids
>>
>>31797173
Aren't there like lightweight rifles in .22LR that are easier to handle and operate?
>>
>>31796602

lol

OP is a fucking cuck
>>
>>31796594
>don't want to end up like the guy who gave a little girl the uzi
Then don't give her an Uzi. He only got shot because she had never fired a full fun gun before.

Go buy one of those starter rifles; those tiny ~$100 22lr rifles. They're single shot bolt action.
>>
>>31798139
>>31796594
holy shit an Uzi? I just realized, didn't read OP fully.

Why the hell would you give an uzi to anyone, that's like punishment in the first place. It's one of the few guns I've actually put my hands on (but not shot, unfortunately) and I hated it the most. Hated the hand-safety. Hated the clumsy way it felt. Hated the way you cock it. Hated the stock sights too.

Why would anyone punish anyone else with one of those?
>>
Only good thing about this thread is it proves how much /pol/ has slipped containment.

It's so distant from reality to almost be hilarious, if it wasn't so disturbing how violently opposed some people are to the very idea of adoption, or being a step-parent. Do genetics matter so much, and basic human decency so little?
>>
>>31798189
IIRC the little girls dad took her to a range and rented a FA Uzi. RO decided all he needed to do was stand next to the girl and watch her instead of trying to help her in any way. Girl hit the giggle switch, lost control, and put half the mag into the RO.
>>
>>31796602
>>31798136
holy shit MGTOW go back to /pol/ and loneliness
>>
File: Mauseraction.jpg (29KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
Mauseraction.jpg
29KB, 670x503px
>>31798104
>spot the guy who is raising his wife's kid
literal cuck
>>
>>31796697
I did after my dad shot a gallon jug of milk with a .357 magnum to show me that guns are not toys. Scared the shit out of me.

Then he gave me a .22lr bolt action rifle, showed me how to shoot and I listened to everything he told me like my life depended on it.
>>
i just bought a mossberg blaze for fun, they have a kids version too (which i regret not getting). its dirt cheap little semi auto 22lr with a 25round mag.

great little gun, would be perfect for a kid
>>
>>31798222
I hate MGTOWs and OP is being a fucking loser. I'm glad that he isn't white. Raising another man's child is low as shit.
>>
Just buy a pink Daisy Red Ryder and teach her gun safety & marksmanship skills with it. Move up to 22s after she's comfortable with it.

But op is a shitty troll, so fuck him.
>>
Have shot FA Uzi with 7 year old. Not a problem in controlled environment. It was a mini uzi with a 1100-1200rpm rof. My 3y year old sits in my lap and runs the trigger on my M11 and it is perfectly fine. That RO was performing instead of doing his job, chose the wrong gun, was in the worst place to stand with the least control of the gun, and lost control of the situation. If you can't teach the kid, find a group who can. Get an air rifle and shoot soda cans in the back yard.
>>
File: 1476520983886.jpg (35KB, 692x555px) Image search: [Google]
1476520983886.jpg
35KB, 692x555px
>>31797505
Op, this thread is basically kill. Should have just lied about the wife's daughter thing. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense that you should have to, but memes. To address your question though, op, teaching early is probably for the best, especially if youre going to have guns around. Better to trust your kids than to hide from them, especially since the latter could mean the difference between life and death if the worst happened. You don't have to teach her to oper8, just how to not shoot herself, and more importantly that guns are mechanical objects that behave predictably and are as safe as you make them. Being around guns should be a sense of responsibility, not one of dread.
>>
>Girlfriend
>Has a daughter

You've already fucked up, OP.
>>
>Little girl is into girly things

Enjoy bringing yet another selfish and sociopathic woman into the world OP.
>>
>>31798399
Not completely, he's not married to her so he still can dump her without a messy divorce.
>>
>>31798362
It was a bait thread in the first place (and has been each time it's posted), he posted exactly what he wanted.
>>
File: geth_by_tehaku-d4rvoo1.jpg (99KB, 766x1044px) Image search: [Google]
geth_by_tehaku-d4rvoo1.jpg
99KB, 766x1044px
>>31798467
Yeah, now that I think about it you're almost certainly right.

Pretty good bait though. Much better than usual.
>>
File: IMG_0554.jpg (96KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0554.jpg
96KB, 1000x562px
>>31798411
>women who won't give me sex are selfish and sociopathic
>>
>>31798256
>>31798247
Do you really think raising 'someone else's' kid is that fucking rare, you god damn spergs? My mom was adopted and my grandparents loved us both until the day they died, god rest their souls. Being a "Father" takes a hell of a lot more than squirting some cum into a woman.

And something like 50% of marriages end in divorce. Marriages. So dequan and shanisha probably aren't factored in. And neither are 'dequan and stephanie'. Odds are, there's going to be a lot of step-parents out there, and that's not even before we consider that there are still actual orphans in this day and age. Do you want them to be wards of the state (welfare recipients) until age 18, when their socially mal-adjusted asses are kicked to the curb until they get locked up for something that growing up with some sort of family probably would have prevented?
>>
>>31798625

/pol/ cares more about breeding the race but not raising it which makes them no better than dindu's
>>
>>31796594

so don't give her a full retard SMG you fucking autist. sit her down at a bench with a 10/22 or something jeez.
>>
File: 142874047.jpg (439KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
142874047.jpg
439KB, 2400x1800px
>>31796594 (OP)
>How do I convince her that kids and guns are a bad mix?
Start with with giving mother list of safety rules and tell her to explain them to daughter first. Proceed (in that order it is important) with airsoft if girl fails safety rules say she is not ready. Yet.
>>
File: 1334535292083.jpg (151KB, 696x552px) Image search: [Google]
1334535292083.jpg
151KB, 696x552px
>>31800000
WITNESSED
>>
File: 1436175704042.jpg (56KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
1436175704042.jpg
56KB, 600x653px
Give her an air rifle first maybe? A single shot break action .177 would work well to have fun plinking see how she does. Then try .22 and then 20 gauge? I dunno man.
>>
>>31798625
>My mom was adopted and my grandparents loved us both
Hopefully your grandparent's biological children, if they have any, didn't reproduce. The family tree needs to end before it can infect other trees with this cuck attitude.
>>
>>31796730
Well, in general cuck has become a meme insult like jabroni or faggot etc...

However in this case; this nigga literally a cuck
>>
Haven't read through the whole thing, but OP. If you don't think you can be her father, then don't be her father, be her teacher. Teach her that guns are weapons, not toys.
>>
Single shot .22
Have her fire it prone or sitting.
Don't even load it until it's pointing towards the target. Once she gets used to that let her load it herself but hand her only one at a time.

As time progresses let her cat around the unloaded gun and teach her safety with that. If she seems to be acting responcible with not sweeping things and keeping it safe then let her carry the ammo too, but still load only right before shooting.

A bb gun at some point for her to mess with shooting at cans or something with a more relaxed environment is good. Remember it has the same rules, and if she breaks them treat it as serious as if it were a real gun.

At some point have her fire larger calibers now and then to feel the recoil.

Gun cleaning should be covered as well. Start by cleaning it in front of her while discussing safety and what you had done earlier that day in regards to shooting, eventually have her clean the .22 while you clean something else.

It's best to start gun acclimation as young as possible because things will stick better and become habit. The rate at which you progress from tightly controlled to more independent and how much actual shooting is in the overall training of safety, maintenance, and shooting depends on each individual case. Expect it to be a several year project before you move up to pistols.
>>
>>31796594
> doesn't have the confidence to train a little girl how to safely handle a firearm
If you lack that basic confidence, you probably don't have the necessary mastery of firearm safety to be able to instill good firearm safety habits in a child. Admit this to the mother and admit you aren't good enough to train her. If she is insistent, then pay for classes from a professional. Don't try to teach her out of pride because if you're not confident to teach a child with the most elementary firearms, then you aren't good enough to train her at all and are more of a danger than a possible mentor.
>>
>>31796594
>my gf's son
Use the gun on yourself
>>
File: IMG_0555.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0555.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>31800348
>>31800423
>look mom I posted it on the internet again

People who use cuck as a general insult are the same as 30 year old single women who want a man who is rich, has a good body,12 inch dick and is looking to settle down. Both have very juvenile understandings of adult relationships and want the other party to bring everything to the table that suits them while they provide nothing in return
>>
>>31796594
>gf wants me to teach her daughter
is "her" daughter half black?
>>
File: IMG_0556.jpg (140KB, 800x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0556.jpg
140KB, 800x981px
>>31800570
>white men never abandon their kids, only blacks do that
>>
File: 1474362501131.gif (930KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474362501131.gif
930KB, 500x400px
>>31799050
Holy shit never realized this
>>
This is old copy pasta.

So many of you retards fell for it. Stupid newfags.
>>
>>31796594
it might be a good idea for both of you to go to shooting classes. A BBgun wouldn't be unreasonable for someone under 12 either.
>>
>>31796594
if you tell someone never point a weapon at something you do not intend to shoot. They will still do it while talking or moving while holding a weapon. Until they see someone actually employ that principle in the manner it is supposed to they aren't actually going to understand how to do it. In there heads they will just picture ok don't take aim at a person scenario when in reality its even knowing not to do it when you are walking with a weapon or dealing with a round that didn't make it out of the weapon. I honestly think that shooting courses would be better for both of you.
>>
>>31796594
teach her with a pellet gun, buy a pink one from academy and let her pick out some stickers
teach her the basics and when shes older get her a .22
>>
>>31796594
just because you know how to handle a weapon doesn't mean you can teach it. Its like when your teacher tells you to talk in front of class and you realize you don't know what the fark to say.
>>
>>31796594
just by her a colt ar15 and contact me to get parts for full auto
>>
>>31800680
Really? That's what made you realize it and not the way that they constantly shit on anyone who wants to do the hardest thing in the world (raising a child) just because it's not biologically their own?

Lemme guess, you wouldn't do it either because you also believe your genetics are so fucking perfect that anything less would be a waste of your time?
>>
>>31796594
She a bit young in my opinion. Teach her with .22 Short rifle. I am currently teaching my niece, even if her whore mother doesn't allow me to. I am going to buy her the parts for a AR with an skeletonized handguards for her birthday.
>>
>>31796594
Seven is too young IMO, start her with a bb gun and wait till she is about 12 to start with a real rifle
>>
>>31801193
Most of them are probably still waiting for that maniac pixie dream girl to come along who understands how "intelligent" they are and will solve all of their life's problems for them
>>
>>31801193
>hardest thing in the world (raising a child)

Oh man I laughed hard, you could have at the very least said raising a child well
>>
>>31800000
quints check'd
>>
>>31800000
First time I've seen quints before.
>>
>>31801968
That new, are you?
>>
>>31801982
Kind of. I've lurked for a few months.
>>
File: 1474767128443.jpg (82KB, 719x624px) Image search: [Google]
1474767128443.jpg
82KB, 719x624px
1. Go through a hunter safety course with her. It will teach her the importance of life and death and safe gun handling. If she can't make it through that, she isn't ready yet.

2. If she passes hunter safety and still shows an interest, buy her a Red Ryder lever BB gun. If the 7 year old can't operate it after receiving instructions, she's too young.

3. If she enjoys the BB gun and shows an ability to use it safety, buy her a cricket 22 one year later. During the course of the year that she has the BBC gun you can figure out is she actually has a respect for firearms based upon what/how she's shooting.

4. If she continues to be safe and have fun with the .22, congratulations. You've taught her about guns and introduced her to a great hobby. Start taking her hunting with you (but at first don't let her carry a gun until she can handle it). Eventually get her a .270 or 16ga to go hunting with.

5. Legally become her dad. You should have married her mom if you're serious about the relationship.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>31802005
Lurk more, dipshit
>>
File: 1475594165034.gif (1014KB, 195x197px) Image search: [Google]
1475594165034.gif
1014KB, 195x197px
>>31802005
>I've lurked for a few months.
>>
>>31800000
Check'em
>>
Gross, OP. Talk about penis envy. Anyone who mentions guns and girls in the same sentence is a total Hilary voter. (aka KEK)
>>
>>31796614
Underrated
>>
>>31796594
too early, wait until she's at least 10
>>
>>31796602
kek

OP is actually a cuck
>>
>>31796594
>my gfs daughter
HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA
>>
>>31796730
It's just /pol/ rubbing off their memes on other boards.

but where this is actually funny is that OP is actually being cucked
>>
>>31803382
No, "cuck" has become a schoolyard insult at this point. Most people on 4chan are teenagers. Makes sense.
>>
>>31803416
that does not change the fact that OP is literally a cuck.
>>
>>31803416
If these sperglords started calling people cucks in real life. Most people would just look at them funny like anyone else who tries to bring internet memes into the real world
>>
>>31796594
Kys cuck
>>
>>31798104
Spot the cuckold, oh that was easy there you are.
>>
>>31796602
He said girlfriend you retard.
That could mean she divorced in the past.
Jesus, sometimes I think you all have dyslexia.
>>
>>31796730
Adoption and cuckery are two different things.

Adopting a child doesn't mean you can't have a child of your own.
There is something sincerely righteous in raising the child of your dead best friend for example. And making him the person your friend would have wanted him or her to be.
This is honourable.

Accepting to not have children of your own for the sake of your bitchy gf who needs a provider for the kids she got from a motherfucker who didn't even care about his own brethen, THIS, this is cuckery and absolutely laughable as well as sad as fuck.

t;dr : don't sass me sir
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.