[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"uhh... Mr. President" >"what" >"they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mcu55xgkas1rk5d6vo1_[1].jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcu55xgkas1rk5d6vo1_[1].jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>"uhh... Mr. President"
>"what"
>"they're panic buying guns and ammo again"
>"but we didn't even do anything"
>"I know"
>"lmao"
>>
Stockpiling ammo is like stockpiling beer. I will always drink it.
>>
>>31794301
You drink ammo?
>>
File: 1406348849389.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1406348849389.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>31794331
do you not?
>>
>>31794285
>implying I haven't been stocking up to take advantage of the panic buyers
>>
>>31794285
I bought a few spare AR lowers just because I don't want to deal with a potential scarcity from other panic buyers drying up the market over the next 6 months. I'm not actually concerned about an assault weapons ban happening.
>>
>tfw Obama has stock in all the gun and ammo companies.
>>
>>31794432
This. Bought a few lowers + bcgs and stopped myself at that. I can find the other components much easier.
>>
>mfw M855 was .27 now it's .37-.39
>>
>>31794472
Why were you buying m855 in the first place?
>>
>>31794432
again
>>31794471
I will probably pick up one more mid length upper if PSA still has them when I get paid next, but they had some crazy deals on BCG's recently. Their premium 158 carpenter steel BCG plus 120 rounds of American Eagle 5.56 ammo for $99 is hard to beat.
>>
This shit just screams: "PANIC BUY ME!!!"

http://palmettostatearmory.com/ten-10-ar-15-m4-gen-2-30rd-pmags-one-magpul-d-60-drum-mag-ten-10-ets-31rd-9mm-glock-18-mags.html
>>
>>31794472
Who cares, nigger? M855 is shit compared to XM193.
>>
>>31794495
Not bad, that's steel case right?
>>
File: psa bcg ammo.png (21KB, 876x417px) Image search: [Google]
psa bcg ammo.png
21KB, 876x417px
>>31794549
Brass case. It was one of their combination deals. I've seen them put it up a few times, so if you wait around, they will probably do it again.
>>
>>31794579
You're right. Looks like it pops up every week or so on slickguns.
>>
>>31794486
Barrel twist probably
>>
>>31794448
Now there's a conspiracy-theory that could be true.
There would be a certain irony in having the Dem presidential run secretly funded by /k/ panic buy and tinfoil paranoia
>>
>>31794285
That's one thing I don't understand. Why are gun sales raising so god damn much under Obama? As far as I know gun laws have laxed under him. It's not like he tried to get any guns banned.
>>
>>31795234
>It's not like he tried to get any guns banned.
You haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>31795241
Any examples?
>>
>>31795234
>>31795248
we did have that little attempt at an assault weapon ban after sandy hook not to mention renewed efforts to get a ban going. hillary has pretty much stated she's going to "do something about it" so that's why people are panic buying now. trump acted like a total retard so him winning is slim pickings. if he looked like he was going to win no one would be panicking.

she probably has stock in gun companies too
>>
>>31795248
Well there was the attempt to make it impossible to get guncotton.
>>
>>31795248
sanctions on russian guns and the 7n6 ban. the attempted ban of m855 and forcing every gunsmith to apply for a federal license. just off the top of my head
>>
>>31795270
Trump is such a fucking disaster it pisses me off. This election was supposed to be an easy win for the GOP.
>>
As a gun store employee, I can say almost everyone buying pre-built AR's and .223 or 5.56 ammo already has a rifle or two, and thousands of rounds of ammo. They probably just got into the habit of buying and are creating the scarcity. People walking in to buy bulk ammo and AR's for the first time are easy to spot and very rare. It's a little fucked in a way, they're creating the apocalypse scenario they fear.
The one good thing coming out of all of this is factories are tooled to mass produce ARs and .22 and AR food, so this year's panic won't be as bad as it has been in the past.
Also, all four of the police officers in the town are wise to it. They usually stroll in right before we close and tell stories about who they encountered that day that bring up politics. Some of it is greentext worthy.
>>
>>31795234
I'll just go shoot my gook Garand then!

Oh wait...
>>
>>31795334
Part of me still thinks this whole thing is a setup.

>America hates Hillary
>The only way to elect her is run somebody worse
> only America falls in love with trump
> so he acts like an ass in order to lose
> we hate Hillary so much we'll elect anyone who's not her.
> trump says fuck it I'll just be president!
Now I'll put my tin foil hat back on an go stand in the corner!
>>
>>31795248
He has openly supported and shilled for an assault weapons ban you tard
>>
>>31795386
It wouldn't surprise me. I'm just tired of all this election bullshit. It does nothing but piss me off. This is the first election I stopped paying attention to the polls because it just pisses me off too badly.
>>
>>31795334

deposits $0.03
>>
>>31795415
Kill yourself. Don't come crying to /k/ when your guns get taken from you.
>>
>>31795424

>deposists 5 cents

Get on the trump train or get cucked to 3rd worlders voting your rights away for eternity, you ignoramous.
>>
>>31795400
Just bite the bullet and vote Trump. At least Republican congress +Republican president would mean we'd get a good chance at repealing gun control laws
>>
>not voting Trump on the Supreme court picks allone

Its like you didnt even watch the latest debate.
Hillary literally said "I am defending the second ammendment... but it needs to be updated" so she wants to get Justices in that "interpret the constitution in a modern way for progress"
>>
>>31795429
>get on the trump train
Why would I support someone who gave Clinton the presidency?

>>31795430
I'm not voting trump. I'm not voting this election. My state isn't going for Clinton anyways.
>>
>>31795386
>Trumps and Clintons have been very good friends for years
>Trump runs so he can gain the republican vote
>intentionally loses
>automatic hillary win

Even if Trump wasn't just doing a favor for them, Hillary would have won anyway. She has: power.

The power to change the polls. The power to change the media. The power to kill her opposition. The power to do anything she wants.

Welcome to 'democracy,' if you somehow believe you have even the smallest impact on the political machine then you're a fool.

The world hasn't been 'modernized' we're still serfs and they are still kings and queens. There will always be aristocracy. And there will always be serfs willing to be brainwashed and murder each other in the name of their aristocrat.
>>
>>31795347
You know the drill faggot. Gib story
>>
>>31795281
Thank you based international medical complex.
>>
I don't think this post election buying will be as bad. Even all the normies have had time to stock up.
>>
>>31797220

$0.05 of your debt has been forgiven. Thank you! =^)
>>
>>31795241

I am literally voting Hillary in my swing state just to see how butthurt your fat faggot ass will be when she wins.
>>
>>31799142
>I am literally

I think you were always #withher anon
>>
I've seen some guys in the Houston LGS bragging about how they stocked some AR lowers, ammo and 'ass salt' rifles before the elections knowing that whatever was the outcome desperate idiots would panic buy their stocks with jacked up prices.

According to them, they can make some decent amount of money in the next two following weeks of any state/presidential election and shooting spree.
>>
>>31795504

Was it part of her master plan to lose the nomination her first go round?
>>
>>31795284
Sanctions on Russian guns was part of the overall sanctions against Russia. It would be retarded to put an exemption in for them and not everything else.

>>31795270
>>31795387
The most he's done is make some Executive Action statements, which are basically feel-good speeches about how "Someone needs to do something about this!" usually meaning Congress, as opposed to an Executive Order, which is the President saying "I'm going to do something about this!".
>>
>>31799406
Those fuckers are part of the problem. They are generating artificial scarcity so that they can profit off of it
>>
>>31794548
Depends on your twist rate
>>
>>31795234

>You hear that boys? Obama didn't ban 7n6 5.45x39 imports!

Go play with some dirt outside noguns.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.