[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok experts. I need some help. Just received my slide from getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5628.jpg (120KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5628.jpg
120KB, 960x540px
Ok experts. I need some help. Just received my slide from getting milled from a well known place. Mounted the optic and went out to try it out. But now when I squeeze the trigger and hold and then slowly let off the trigger multiple rounds fire off as I am letting my finger off the trigger. I need some help. Thanks
>>
>>31791400
Install an OEM glock trigger assembly and striker assembly, and stop fucking with things that work in favor of the new fancy wizbang product of the month.
>>
>>31791400
did he also install a DIAS?

clearly the trigger is fucked now.
>>
>>31791465
All that changed was I had the slide milled, the rest of the gun stayed with me
>>
>>31791571
You probably put it back together wrong then.
>>
>>31791571
Could you please remove the slide from the frame and give me a picture of the underside of the slide showing the striker channel and the disconnecter interface?
>>
>>31791400

Hide your dog OP
>>
>>31791600
>>31791591
Found the problem, buddy of mine just came over to have a look, striker was getting stuck in the channel, AFT pls go
>>
File: AYUZ6263.jpg (311KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
AYUZ6263.jpg
311KB, 900x900px
These things are the real deal.

2 MOA rifle with 147 gr light ball.

Color me impressed.
>>
>>31792687
that nugget looks fucking sexy and not a gleam of cosmoline
>>
>Rear sight in front of red dot.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>31792687

Herpaderp.

Wow, I'm actually retarded.
>>
This is why glocks are the Honda civics of firearms
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.