[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I wanna be an MP" >*browses /k/* >"I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (96KB, 445x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 445x768px
>"I wanna be an MP"
>*browses /k/*
>"I'd rather die than be an MP"
>>
>>31777283
The military is where people who would be criminals in civilian life go. Ity used to be common for young men to be given the option by a Judge of jail time or Army time. No shit they don't like MPs, much like a toddler doesn't like green beans.
>>
>>31777305
Military Police have an almost international reputation as under performing, ill disciplined and in many cases detrimental arm of the military. Soldiers are expected to preform to certain standards, military police also have to uphold military law, they consistently seem to do neither as they are a back door for those who would otherwise have been rejected from general service, they also have no work ethic and expect to get something from doing nothing.
>>
File: absolutely_Dreadful.jpg (149KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_Dreadful.jpg
149KB, 470x470px
>>31777305
>>31777438

Kinda like Gestapo in Nazi Germany.

>lack discipline
>low-performance in school and military vocation
>little or no skills/can't learn skills for Wehrmacht and especially not SS
>petty criminals in civilian life
>pretty shitty at their job, so they get a shit job
>have that "I AM the law" complex that some asshole cops have
>>
>>31777772
The Gestapo were almost entirely career policemen. The problem with the Gestapo was that they were massively understaffed for the level of work they were expected to do.
>>
>>31777283
MPs are shit.
>>
ITT: welfare queens mad they got speeding tickets
>>
If you wanna be the most hated guy on base then go MP dude
>>
>>31778376
MP please leave
>>
>>31777772
>>31777777
>>
>>31777283
That is not an MP so your point is invalid
>>
ITT civilians or E-3's or below.
>>
>MFW, 8 years in U.S. Army as Military Police. >Never wrote a traffic ticket of any type.
>Never arrested anyone who wasn't wife beating, drug doing, stealing other soldiers personal property, drunk driving piece of support battalion shit.
>Do convoy security on MSR Tampa from Nasariyah to Baghdad during OIF 1.
>Save 10 month olds life with CPR while in garrison.
>Literally have to explain step by steb on how to adult to grown ass men who have never lived in th real world
>(Infant)ry still cry on internet everytime I have to tell one of them to clean the fuck-ton of snow they left on their truck as they drive around post.
And soldiers wonder why people call them welfare queens. Grow up, take some responsibility and stop crying that you didn't get your way
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.