[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to apply for a Concealed Carry permit in Philly. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2584.jpg (965KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2584.jpg
965KB, 3264x2448px
I want to apply for a Concealed Carry permit in Philly. I've been googling for information on how to do that and I'm a little bit confused. Do I just walk into any police station and ask to apply for one? is there a certain police station I have to go to? are there hours that they are able to do that that I need to be aware of?

There is some private website that wants to charge me 17 dollars for this information. That's bullshit.

Right now I mostly only have a gun so I can go to the range by myself. There is an exception in the PA law that states I can carry it to the range as long as it's unloaded and the ammo is not in the mag and I'm going directly to the range and back, but I have a feeling that if some cop stopped me and found a gun, he'd probably not know that and want to bust me anyway, so I'd like a piece of paper on me that says I am legal to carry it around.

Also since it takes 45 days by then I might want to carry for self defense (would probably buy another gun for that honestly). better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

pic related. It's my Hi Power.
>>
File: IMG_2586.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2586.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
bump
>>
File: IMG_2588.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2588.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
more pics
>>
>>31774300
It's not hard. Read this

http://www.phillypolice.com/assets/docs/PPD-Form.Firearm-License-Application.pdf

Follow the instructions.

Carry permits are: License to Carry Firearms issued on a "shall-issue" basis. *A LTCF is required to carry a firearm within a City of the First Class (Philadelphia), in a vehicle, concealed on one's person, or during a declared state of emergency.

"Shall Issue" means the state is required to issue it to you if you are not a prohibited person.
>>
>>31774525
>Hours are when I work

FUCK
>>
>>31774538
Request a fucking day off.

Take control of your life, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>31774300
>Hi-Power for CC
Kickin' it oldschool I see.
Might want to get some MecGar 15rd mags and have your mag disconnect removed.
>>
>>31774544
I don't plan on CCing my Hi power. It's for range fun and home defense mainly. When I get my license I'll probably pick up a glock, SR9 or something similar.
>>
>>31774542
This

I left early from work one day for an "appointment" to apply for my CC, it's not that hard to take off or leave for a couple of hours to apply
>>
>>31774300
>Do I just walk into any police station and ask to apply for one?
Pretty much.

> is there a certain police station I have to go to?
Normally the county's sheriff's office. Sheriff is the one that signs the permit.

>are there hours that they are able to do that that I need to be aware of?
Whenever the sheriff is in his office, and they normally post the times they're in.

Also make sure to check every damn box when they ask for a reason or they can deny you if the sheriff is an asshat.
>>
File: 4lights.jpg (12KB, 246x287px) Image search: [Google]
4lights.jpg
12KB, 246x287px
>>31774300
>CC
>BHP
>>
>>31774542
This, OP, come the fuck on.

It's as easy as telling your boss you need to leave a couple hours early because you need to have your circumcision touched up. Your boss would have to be a real asshole to not let you leave for that.
>>
>>31774300
Cross the bridge into Camden OP. Carry guns are extremely cheap there
>>
>>31774865

read
>>31774554

>>31774905
New Jersey? don't they have crazy fucking gun laws there? why would they be cheaper?
>>
>>31775063
Camden is literally worse than Detroit. If you have the right shade skin, you have no problem finding guns.
>>
>>31774865
Nothing wrong with that really, though capacity is a bit light for s full sized 9mm like that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.