[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if i tell the clerk im buying a gun to prepare for the inevitable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: joogle.jpg (511KB, 1263x942px) Image search: [Google]
joogle.jpg
511KB, 1263x942px
if i tell the clerk im buying a gun to prepare for the inevitable political revolution will they still sell it to me?
>>
>>31769141
Bro.. i was in a gun store when someone said theyre a navy seal operating operationally.. still got a gun
>>
Just don't tell them anything you fucking autist
>>
>Hi, I wanna buy this gun
>Cool, fill out this form and give me your driver's license.
wait 20 minutes
>Everything looks good, your total is $489.73
>Here's my money/card/tendies
>>turn 360° and walk out

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>31769257
>>turn 360° and walk out
never gets old kek.
>>
>>31769141
The salesman can deny you for any reason he wants, at least in TX
>>
>>31769141

Why would you share your story with them? If you're so socially deprived, go talk to people at an airsoft store instead.
>>
>>31769290
I denied a guy because his pants were sagging and he was a nigger
>>
>>31769141

Nigga, the answer as to why you need it is ALWAYS "target shooting at an approved range" regardless of where you are in the world. Saying ANYTHING else is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>31769402
Where the fuck do they ask you why you are buying and why would answer with anything other than "none of your business"?
>>
>>31769389
I never denied anyone because niggers don't buy guns legally where I was
>>
>>31769440

Have you ever jumped through the hoops and draconian gun control measures in some countries outside of the USA?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.