[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K so my LGS has a norinco made trench gun for 250ish bergerbuks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1456601256616.jpg (2MB, 3036x2204px) Image search: [Google]
1456601256616.jpg
2MB, 3036x2204px
K so my LGS has a norinco made trench gun for 250ish bergerbuks. Wat do?
Pic semi related.
>>
the shotgun blast would just blow that knife off
>>
File: 1460206675904.jpg (33KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1460206675904.jpg
33KB, 500x470px
>>31767739
Nuh uh.
>>
i was looking at 97s a bit today, are there any good quality repros done in trench gun style?
>>
>>31767758
Idk, the Norinco I saw the the store was just like the one in OP, heat sheilf and all. I just dont know if the chinaman gun is quality.
>>
>>31767758
I've looked fairly extensively in the past and IAC seems like the best of the bunch for repro trench guns. But as far as I can tell they don't produce it any more, so check gun broker and the like for a used one. I honestly gave up after seeing all the scalpers and went for a 20" Mossberg 590 with a heat shield instead.
>>
>>31767782
For 250 it doesn't matter if it is quality, buy it if you want it.

Chiappa makes OK guns. That thing is like $600 msrp. Worst case scenario sell it for more on gunbroker, but it's a fine shotgun.
>>
>>31767782
It's honestly hit or miss. The date of manufacture and importer pretty much completely determine if it'll last decades or fall apart in your hands
>>
>>31767710
They aren't imported (in that configuration) anymore. For $250 it's a steal. Even if you don't like it, you can sell it and get your money back.
>>
>>31767710
Honestly, the Norinco 1897s are the best now cause the genuine Winchester guns are beat to shit.
>>
They're alright guns to begin with, but if you want to add on a heat shield afterwards, you'll end up tacking on 100 bucks, so this would be an opportunity to get one for a deal.

Do note however, the lug is advertised as display, so if you do fit a bayonet to it, it probably wont work as good as a bayonet mounted to an original.
>>
>>31767839
Neat, the plus side is ive got a 1903a1 and a p17 enfield that can use the same bayonet
>>
>>31767710
You should give me the address so I can smack them for you, never go there again anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.