[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /k/, German here, would like some advise. I've be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: server.jpg (66KB, 1400x400px) Image search: [Google]
server.jpg
66KB, 1400x400px
Sup /k/,

German here, would like some advise.

I've been looking at getting a .22lr rifle for cheap shooting. I was looking at the pictured Karabiner TU 33/40. I know it's manufactured by Norinco so I'm not expecting a fantastic rifle, but for 300 Euros I don't think I'll care that much if it's not the best.

If you've got better suggestions for a cheap .22lr rifle I'd be more than happy. Keep in mind that I'll have to be able to get the gun here in Germany however.

I usually purchase from Frankonia, but their range of .22lr rifles is limited:
http://www.frankonia.de/schiesssport/langwaffen/buechsen/Artikel.html#f_s_kaliber=.22+lfb.&page=0&lastSelected=f_s_kaliber
>>
>>31767641
That looks a lot better than a Mossberg Plinkster but I think the Plinkster is the cheapest you can go with a .22LR. Look into it
>>
>>31767641
At risk of sounding like a low nationalist, save your money and invest in a Henry levergun. Lever actions are *so* much fun. Pick one up and work the action and you;ll understand instantly. Much faster reloading for chasing those tin cans around too.
>>
>>31767697

Cheapest Henry is only about 550 so it's not that bad pricewise, but I'd have to try a lever action first to see how I like it.

>>31767663
I'm guessing the Mossberg 702 is the Plinkster? I found it for 250 Euros.
>>
>>31767641

Advice from a Canadafag who owns two Norinco JW-25A's.

My first rifle is perfect. Great workmanship for a Chinese plinker. The bolt and trigger needed some minor smoothing but not horrible. It's built on a copy of the BRNO Model 2 action so CZ 452 mags work with it. I've also managed to make Savage Mark II mags work with some cheap mods. It's even decently accurate to 50m.

My second gun...the base for the rear sight is welded on a few degrees to the right of center. Not a huge deal breaker since I planned to scope the rifle from the get go. Trigger and bolt felt like sandpaper and took way more work to smooth out than the first gun. Had to re-lap the muzzle crown to improve accuracy.

Handle the rifle and give it a really good, thorough inspection. I own quite a few Norinco's in my collection and can attest to the fact that Chinese quality assurance is hit and miss at best.
>>
>>31767641
I've owned one, was an ok rifle although abit heavy. Prefer my old Voere for bolt action fun - light and very accurate. As >>31767697
said lever guns are a lot of fun
>>
>>31767641
Look for used ones. Plenty of old fudds dying off and I doubt you can shoot out the barrel of a .22.
You want something more, get a ruger 10/22. Infinite accessories and if SHTF, you can give it to your trusted friend and make him slightly less insufficiently armed.
>>
File: 1469466777941.jpg (59KB, 377x561px) Image search: [Google]
1469466777941.jpg
59KB, 377x561px
>>31773532
>Implying shit hasn't already hit the fan in Europe

Danke Merkel
>>
schau mal hier

http://www.frankonia.de/waffen/gebrauchtwaffen/Artikel.html#sortOption=price_asc&f_s_gwb_kaliber=.22+LFB&page=0&lastSelected=f_s_gwb_kaliber
>>
>>31767641
If you can, try to get your hands on a MAS 45, it's a fantastic rifle.
>>
>>31767641
Christ can I get that in Trumpistan
>>
File: 1022 international.jpg (52KB, 800x242px) Image search: [Google]
1022 international.jpg
52KB, 800x242px
>>31767641

I don't know the gun laws in Germany, but are you unable to get things like the 10/22?
>>
>>31767641
try out egun my friend

http://egun.de/market/item.php?id=6160899

they usally have enough .22lr rifles for you to choose from
it's like the german / european version of gunbroker
>>
Thanks for all the suggestions Anons.

I'm gonna have a look at egun to see what I can find. I think a Charlie lever action actually sounds like a lot of fun, so I might get one of those.
>>
>>31767641
Bro i know a few people who own it and its shit. Just go for anything else.
>>
>>31767641
haven't shot one but I've messed with a Savage Mk II a lot. I like it and want to buy.

Cricket rifles are super cheap and well made, but they're single shot youth trainer rifles primarily
>>
>>31767641
get a used rifle on egun.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.