[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A 59-year-old Overland Park man was charged Thursday with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1464485484568.gif (990KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1464485484568.gif
990KB, 500x374px
>A 59-year-old Overland Park man was charged Thursday with shooting another man in the leg after taking a gun away from the victim.

>Ricky Paul Smith was charged in Johnson County District Court with aggravated battery. He also was charged with aggravated assault after allegedly pointing the gun at another man.

>Overland Park police said the incident occurred about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday near 80th Street and Overland Park Drive.

>Police said Smith was allegedly upset about another man carrying a concealed weapon. He took the gun away from the man, pointed it at him and another man, and shot the victim in the leg, according to the allegations.

>The victim was taken to a hospital with with injuries that were not life-threatening.

>Bond for Smith was set at $10,000.
>>
>>31767127
What was he ccing?
A beretta?
>>
>>31767127
He should be charged with attempted murder.
>>
>>31767127
>if i ever see someone carrying a gun i would take it and shoot them with it!
>ill be a hero!
Kek
>>
>>31767127
>Ricky

Is that his legal name? It's supposed to be a nickname ya know.
>>
File: OPSEC3.jpg (36KB, 285x400px) Image search: [Google]
OPSEC3.jpg
36KB, 285x400px
>>31767127
>was allegedly upset about another man carrying a concealed weapon

can't have been very concealed then.
>>
File: partially weapons trained.jpg (100KB, 850x784px) Image search: [Google]
partially weapons trained.jpg
100KB, 850x784px
>>31767127
what is retention
>>
idiots all around
>>
>>31767127

Link it, you jew.
>>
>>31767429
I kinda wish cunts like her try going for his gun and he just shoots her dead in the ensuing struggle.
That would at least be a lesson for people like her
>>
>>31767429
you can't be cc'ing a retention holster
>>
Link?
>>
>>31767429
No guns fag here. Is it really that easy to snatch that pistol from him? also what is that stick
>>
>>31768410
No. That type of holster is specifically designed to retain the gun unless the owner is drawing it. In order for that dumb bitch to have taken it she'd need to be literally up his ass and on his shoulder, which given the feminist look of her she'd probably enjoy more than taking the gun.

As for the stick, looks like a baton or flashlight to me. The entire setup and clothes makes me think she's looking at a cop or private security guard, completing the circle of dimwittedness about her.
>>
>>31767909
>>31768315

Not OP but I found it. No mugshot sadly...

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article107889022.html
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.